PDA

View Full Version : New England Dragon

orson32
01-16-18, 11:49 AM
New common to breed for Tales event
World/ Yellow/Red

3 Hours

I have checked and it is retroactive. So if you hatch this dragon before you get the Act to hatch it, it will count. You may have to restart your game to get the act to complete.

Rarity: Common
Type: World Yellow Red
Habitat: Small World, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400 Gold (On Sale for 200 Gold)
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 3 hours
Exp Gained: 780

chloesisland
01-16-18, 11:53 AM
3 hiurs tbreeding time. Got it with Fire and Air

random59
01-16-18, 11:55 AM
Got it with Fire and Firestorm after Mythic fail!

orson32
01-16-18, 11:59 AM
Got it with Fire and Gold after Hoot fail..

amerirish
01-16-18, 01:48 PM
Rarity: Common
Type: World Yellow Red
Habitat: Small World, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400 Gold (On Sale for 200 Gold)
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 3 hours
Exp Gained: 780

leo2010leo
01-17-18, 02:22 AM
Well, the breeding time is agreably short, and the dragon is really good-looking. But the amount of possible red/yellow outcomes...
On the other hand, at least there is no 24h Common among them. :)

Carlie0138
01-17-18, 03:44 AM
Can we hatch the new england dragon now or is it better to wait?

harobeda
01-17-18, 08:22 AM

In the PAST you could hatch it ahead - as long as they haven't changed the code...

kat8rose
01-17-18, 08:33 AM
More fails, I must be broken lol good luck all, thanks for posting successful combos

amerirish
01-17-18, 08:51 AM

You can breed it early, but I would leave it on the nest until prompted to hatch it. I think if you place it in a habitat early it won't count :(

skyharbor602
01-17-18, 10:43 AM
I actually like this dragon better than any in the current Tales. Got it with Air and Fire. Depending on the food schedule, this may be the first common hybrid I raise to level 15. Something's telling me this fella will be great in tournaments even with the common designation. I also think unlike Neo Bubble and Gloriosa this one will be a limited dragon.

orson32
01-17-18, 10:50 AM
I hatched mine early last Tales event because I had only one nest and did not want to hold it up that long and it counted when the time came

AnnirasSweets
01-17-18, 01:47 PM
Love the egg but it doesn't make me think New England. The floral like design in the center brings to mind tropical areas instead.

Regardless, I'm happy to have got it and I have Pyre and Cinnamon to thank for it.

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-17-18, 02:32 PM
Lol, three fails with two different combos and they're all butterflies :D

Den8137259
01-17-18, 04:05 PM
I just got a 3-hour, after a hoot fail ★

athenaboxie
01-17-18, 04:21 PM
Not true. A few tails ago you needed to breed gloriosa. I did it and placed in habitat and when it came up in tails it was counted for

Den8137259
01-17-18, 04:23 PM
Does a 3h gives a marble piece or nothing at all? Or it needs 4h? ★

ozigal
01-17-18, 06:11 PM
More fails, I must be broken lol good luck all, thanks for posting successful combos
I am in the same boat.. I cannot breed this or the previous world ones. I am so over this. Give me a break S8
So far for this one it's been hoot, hoot, hoot now butterfly for another 11 hr wait.

CaRee215
01-17-18, 06:52 PM
Players that actually do the Storybooks, I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE 1ST 2 ACTS TO START WORKING ON THE 1ST PRIZE DRAGON AND ALSO WORKING ON COMMON ONE THAT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN THE STORYBOOKS. I THINK S8'S HEADS WOULD EXPLODE IF THEY CHANGED THE STORYBOOKS....
I ALWAYS GET THE COMMON WAAAAAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND ALWAYS HATCH, PLACE AND LEVEL UP TO 6, THAT'S USUALLY THE HIGHEST LEVEL THE REQUIRED COMMON REQUIRES IN STORYBOOKS. IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR ANY OF YOU, YOU NEED TO CONTACT S8. ALSO, YOU CAN CRAFT MANY OF THE DECORATIONS AND PLACE THEM ALREADY, AS LONG AS IT SAYS, "CRAFT & PLACE ." IN STORYBOOK. THERE ARE TONS OF TRICKS I DO FOR ALL THE EVENTS.
any questions please message me. Dragons Royale on Dragon story. CaRee215- ID
everyone has concerns, questions & just plain COMPLAINTS bout the events but I've figured out a lot of tricks and shortcuts. I usually use $14 of gold during Storybooks. that be on sale....

CaRee215
01-17-18, 07:00 PM
Got it, 1st try with Fire/Air. I'll hatch, place n feed up to Level 6 as usual. Again I'll answer anyone's questions...

rado_nik
01-18-18, 07:20 AM
For now Hoot, Hoot, Wooden, Clockwork

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-18-18, 11:22 AM
Fire and firestorm did the trick at second try, after two failed tries with fire and air.

CranberryMil
01-18-18, 01:49 PM
I get this dragon while trying from diamond, i put it on habitat before this post was created , and only after read this post i realize that is needed for the Tales event.

there are form of get a second one or is a one-time chance of get it ?

In the PAST you could hatch it ahead - as long as they haven't changed the code...

You can breed it early, but I would leave it on the nest until prompted to hatch it. I think if you place it in a habitat early it won't count :(

i dont know what to believe .

kooky panda
01-18-18, 01:59 PM
I get this dragon while trying from diamond, i put it on habitat before this post was created , and only after read this post i realize that is needed for the Tales event.

I have checked and it is retroactive. So if you hatch this dragon before you get the Act to hatch it, it will count. You may have to restart your game to get the act to complete.

Phoenix406
01-18-18, 01:59 PM

The last couple Tales we have been able to hatch the dragon early. I hatch it and raise it and evolve it.

kat8rose
01-18-18, 06:55 PM
Too bad the fails aren't only 3 hrs. Sick of not being able to complete things due to breeding luck, which mine is just lousy.

t99a77n
01-18-18, 09:25 PM
Got 4 hoot dragon using air and fire combos..

ozigal
01-19-18, 06:27 PM
I am having no luck trying to breed this so call common dragon. Fail after Fail

hungryres
01-19-18, 09:53 PM
fails: firemane, wooden, firemane , wooden, hoot, wooden...
finally got this one!!

CranberryMil
01-19-18, 10:06 PM

Tnx, i can return to my hunt for the diamond.

can i have 2 dragons of the event or is only one for event?

cat_chick10
01-20-18, 11:37 AM
Finally got it after 5 days of trying :)

crashau
01-20-18, 12:51 PM
I got it with the Awoken required by breeding with Air. It seems this has become a common thing for me, using required colors for the common dragon with the required breeding for the tales gives me the dragon after countless fails.

summersalt
01-20-18, 06:06 PM
Finally got it when I switched to scorpion and wooden. Just thought I'd drop that here. Many fails with others

summersalt
01-20-18, 06:07 PM
I got it with the Awoken required by breeding with Air. It seems this has become a common thing for me, using required colors for the common dragon with the required breeding for the tales gives me the dragon after countless fails.

Good tip. Odd combo though. Thanks

saghaven
01-20-18, 11:39 PM
Finally got it with Fire and Birthstone. Good timing considering I have to hatch it tomorrow.

Edit: ugh turned out to be a Life dragon.

StevenKevin
01-21-18, 04:20 AM
First time with Playful and Air

LynniesDragons
01-21-18, 02:48 PM
I?m with You! I can?t seem to have any breeding Luck on the extra ones & wish that TL Would quit putting them in things that cost gold to skip after numerous attempts & gold already spent speeding things up! 🤨

deadpixel
01-22-18, 01:10 AM
I was trying to breed this for the last 5 days but was getting Gloriosas, Firestorms, Hoots, Butterflies, Woodens, Firemanes and Fireflowers instead; almost every possible outcome for a red and yellow pairing without any luck. I told myself that if New England didn't appear by the time the task to hatch it came, I wasn't going to finish the Story.

As luck would have it, my last attempt to breed one, immediately after starting the crafting of the Dragon Port, got me a 3-hour timer, so it looks like I'm going to finish the this story event after all.

kimandamelia
01-22-18, 10:56 AM
Glad it isn't just me that can't breed a common dragon! Oh well, at least I couldn't care less about this Tales and certainly won't be spending gold to get one. I'll keep at it until it becomes apparent that I can't complete in the time allotted. This game.... ugh....

kendermist
01-22-18, 12:29 PM
About ready to give up on this one also, have lost track on how many fails. Already fallen behind ?ne chapter so far. Good luck to those who have managed to get lucky.

Katielukas
01-23-18, 10:13 AM
Finally got it with playful and air. Many fails

Ellerslie6
01-23-18, 02:22 PM
Glad it isn't just me that can't breed a common dragon! Oh well, at least I couldn't care less about this Tales and certainly won't be spending gold to get one. I'll keep at it until it becomes apparent that I can't complete in the time allotted. This game.... ugh....

DITTO
I have been trying for this so called common Dragon since the first post re this Tales Event alerted us to the need.
Air and Fire have 11 possible outcomes. I just hit Breed for the 12th time after 11 fails

3 x Fireflower - SuperRare - 16 hrs
3 x Wooden - Rare - 15 hrs
3 x Honey Bee - SuperRare 10 hrs
1 x Firemane - Rare 9 hrs
1 x Hoot - Common 8 hrs

12th try = yet another Honey Bee

How can the algorithm be right when I get so many Super and Rares and only one common. It is clearly too late for me to finish the event.
This is the 4th time I have been unable to breed the required common dragon.
All a bit of a joke.

kooky panda
01-23-18, 03:04 PM
Tnx, i can return to my hunt for the diamond.

can i have 2 dragons of the event or is only one for event?
You can breed more than one.

StorysPlayer67
01-23-18, 03:30 PM
I have Ben breeding fire and air for two days and still have not gotten it. When this stuff happens I just stop because they come up with all these new breeding dragons and they seem to me not to ever come out so I just say hey I have a new dragon for just starting the game this has happened to me the last 3 times like this and I figured that my time is over because they just dont want me to finish .....and keep playing ....sooner or later you will get it with a spin or in a Monopoly and I have so many dragons right now I can?t even tell which one to fight with which or which one needs to be fed ! and when I really don’t know what dragons I have anymore .....there’s s so many of them, so I just go with the flow.... it is a bit aggravating not be able to get the dragon that is so simply made .....and you know you keep rebreeding and when I for two days,,,,,,,i re-breed and all you get is other dragons...I am at a Standstill with the weekly update.... especially I what i need .....only takes three hours to hatch....and I have spent two days trying to get a simple dragon it?s brand new .... commmon, but Not easily attainable. I just stop and not worry about it just forget about it...... sometimes you’re the bug sometimes you’re the windshield!

missourijan
01-24-18, 09:30 AM
DITTO
I have been trying for this so called common Dragon since the first post re this Tales Event alerted us to the need.
Air and Fire have 11 possible outcomes. I just hit Breed for the 12th time after 11 fails

3 x Fireflower - SuperRare - 16 hrs
3 x Wooden - Rare - 15 hrs
3 x Honey Bee - SuperRare 10 hrs
1 x Firemane - Rare 9 hrs
1 x Hoot - Common 8 hrs

12th try = yet another Honey Bee

How can the algorithm be right when I get so many Super and Rares and only one common. It is clearly too late for me to finish the event.
This is the 4th time I have been unable to breed the required common dragon.
All a bit of a joke.

Yep same here. I am giving up on this tales.

summersalt
01-24-18, 03:59 PM
I just got another one breeding new england and vietnaamese for tales. I didn't even know that was possible. I thought it was a life dragon but the egg is definitely a new england.

sharyl32
01-24-18, 06:24 PM
Finally got my New England only took forever.

kimandamelia
01-25-18, 06:19 AM

1/25-- still no New England. I have tried non stop. Unbelievable. First post was from 1/22

pod5124cra
01-29-18, 01:15 PM
What a shock got this dragon and wasn't even playing the game for it. But can't get them when I do play.

ozigal
01-30-18, 06:47 PM
I am gobsmacked I have just bred New England.. of course the event is well and truly over,now I breed it lol.