PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Steps

diaperrash99
01-15-18, 01:10 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if the wooden steps will be linked to an item or if they are just steps. I remember when completing the side goal it mentioned that the steps were a preview to another item being released. Maybe I got it wrong...

In the meantime, did anyone find a creative way to use the steps?

baker9081
01-15-18, 01:12 PM
Yeah that’s a good question. And you’re right, it said it was a preview item for something to come.

I haven’t seen any bakeries use it creatively. But I have seen 3D bakeries in the past, so I’ve been curious if they’ve incorporated the steps with their design.

kayjco
01-15-18, 09:11 PM
They did say that the steps were a preview. It's the whole reason I bothered doing that - I thought they'd come in handy later.

I've seen a few bakeries using them. One did a really great job. I can't use them - too big. But I've kept them instead of selling because I still think they may be used for some purpose.

I was just wondering about this the other day.

Keddy30103
01-16-18, 09:03 PM
These steps? Or are we getting new ones?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41515&d=1516161678 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41515&d=1516161678)

diaperrash99
01-16-18, 09:50 PM
Yes exactly! Those steps.

kooky panda
01-17-18, 11:19 AM
Oh I really like these steps!:)

Halilady
01-31-18, 08:41 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering if the wooden steps will be linked to an item or if they are just steps. I remember when completing the side goal it mentioned that the steps were a preview to another item being released. Maybe I got it wrong...

In the meantime, did anyone find a creative way to use the steps?

I have used it going up behind my library book nook as it has a wall and it looks like there is a landing behind it, have windows there too! Don't know how to attach a pix here!

Keddy30103
02-01-18, 03:54 AM
I have used it going up behind my library book nook as it has a wall and it looks like there is a landing behind it, have windows there too! Don't know how to attach a pix here!

If I can post a pic anybody should be able to LOL
That was my first time trying. It's weird seeing my Bakery like that. Just 8 or 9 weeks ago. I wore myself out with that one. Ever since it looks like Bakery Decorations R Us threw up. I'm going to do better soon.