PDA

View Full Version : Player Meter Really Annoying! Every TEN Minutes?

sophiacml
03-24-11, 07:41 PM
This is ridiculous! The player meter has to be reload every 10 mins! So, the players don't have to go to bed, work, or have their own life? Can teamlava think do something about it?:mad::mad:

seastripes
03-24-11, 11:47 PM
I found thats the most annoying about this new game too! I mean im glad teamlava come up with a new game for me to ge addicted to but that refill thing is ridiculous, what does it do anyway? I mean what happens when the music stop? Anyone know?

cast1532
03-25-11, 01:58 AM
Nothing really. When people visit your club they can hear the music. The bad thing is you the owner of the club won't be to hear the music, see the lights, and the floor lighten.

kooky panda
03-25-11, 08:25 AM
I keep seeing 5.00 pop up when my player is on--- Are we getting some money when the player is going?

acestertnt
03-26-11, 12:16 PM
I watched mine and for every ten seconds of music you get +5 gold

illusive7
03-26-11, 10:57 PM
It bumps up to an hour after you reach level 14 or 15...

CityBoss
03-26-11, 11:36 PM
It bumps up to an hour after you reach level 14 or 15...

I think TeamLava did listen to you... And now have changed it to an hour!! One of us here is on level 9!!

So, Thank you TL!!

cast1532
03-27-11, 12:25 AM
Yeah, they changed it from ten minutes to one hour.

seastripes
03-27-11, 08:30 AM
I just reach on level 13, just realised it changed to 1 hour. Hope it change to longer time period after few more levels

sophiacml
03-28-11, 10:14 PM
It did bump up to an hour after certain level. I guess, we, the player really need some patient to monitor what's going on with the new game after all. Sorry & thanks Teamlava.

TheFluffySlipper
03-30-11, 05:42 PM
What's the big deal about clicking it again to get it going? I for one am glad that it runs out. The floor buzzing and music jamming just clogs it up and makes my phone freeze. The music meter only applies to the person who owns the nightclub ... visitors hear music every time they visit.

RageofMars
04-04-11, 03:15 PM
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

sophiacml
04-04-11, 03:53 PM
Really? If that's really the case, nonstop music may gain more sales, I suggest Teamlava should bump the music temp longer than an hour then! I know, from 10 mins to an hour is good but then, still doesn't make senses to us that we have to login every hour just to sell our drinks. That means, when we have to wake up every hour during our sleep just to turn the music on?
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

RageofMars
04-05-11, 02:36 PM
I am level 20 now, and my music meter is still capped at 1 hour. Does anyone else have anything longer?

sophiacml
04-05-11, 07:19 PM
As I said, Teamlava really do something with all the games! It doesn't make any senses that the meter just either set for 10 mins or an hour! At least, that should increase the time on every level the gamer achieves! This will motivate all the gamers too. Yet, nothing has be done.

GroupMagma
04-06-11, 01:18 PM
I have notified the development team of all of your desire for the music meter to go past an hour. Thanks for the feedback.