PDA

View Full Version : Missing ovens

Sirrahs
08-18-17, 03:27 PM
In the goal for feeding the mermaids it gives you one stove and you have to buy the other one. I was at my limit for to buy new appliances so I used my gems (49) to open the appliances and bought ths stove. So now I have the two stoves but it only shows that I have one stove. Can someone let me know what is going on, this is the first goal I have ever attempted in the game thanks

Rynetory2
08-18-17, 07:58 PM
Can you restart your game and check if it's there. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game, if it's still missing.

nvangel
01-12-18, 09:17 AM
Where did my ovens in storrage go? I always build 10 of each unless it was bought with gems...now most of my ovens etc have been dropped to 2-4 ovens. Noticed it around xmas but let go cause thought maybe they would come back but i find it not fair to make me rebuild ovens i already did. Please give me my ovens back!!!! I NEVER sell my ovens
Ps its also in bakery but not as severe those got cut to 4-5 ovens.
Can someone explain to me why s8 did this?

pixiegamer
01-12-18, 12:15 PM
Is it possible you're logged into a different account? You can check this by tapping the S8 logo in the top right corner. The banner should read 'Welcome, [your S8 ID]! when you scroll down. If the ID listed is not yours, then you will need to log in with your own credentials to recover your account.

Instructions on how to log in are detailed here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101812-Restuarant-disappeared&p=1469809&viewfull=1#post1469809) - please note that the steps are different for Android and iOS. If the steps outlined in the link do not help, you will need to contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) for account recovery.

If you are logged into your own account and have experience this issue, please contact Storm8 Support with as many details (and screenshots if possible) about this issue you're encountering. I hope you can get your appliances back!

nvangel
01-12-18, 12:51 PM
I only have 1 account so thats not possible

nvangel
01-12-18, 12:52 PM
I tried to contact support fot email back stating support not available for resteraunt or bakery story

pixiegamer
01-12-18, 02:19 PM
Could you please PM me your ticket number? I'll forward this to a CM for further review

nvangel
01-13-18, 10:01 PM
There is no ticket number. All i got back was a email stating games are no longer supported.

nvangel
01-13-18, 10:04 PM
Its also not just few ovens missing but several of dozens of different ovens involved in both games.

19iburney
02-12-18, 08:10 PM
I have similar problem . All of my appliances are gone. Did you get help?

karengar
03-11-18, 02:01 PM
I?ve noticed that I keep missing older ovens! I noticed on past goals that I?ve only had one oven but pretty sure I had had three now with the shamrock oven it listed only one and I know I had three! I noticed this in the past and wasn?t completely sure so I counted each oven and they keep taking away my ovens! Storm 8 please give me back my ovens and stop taking things away! Ugh

BobR2
04-04-18, 05:36 PM
Hi, I just bought 24 gems to finish my newest Easy Stove. After finishing the stove, about 10 seconds later, a pop up came up and said that my restaurant is out of sync with the server. Then my new Easy Stove disappeared and the basic stove it replaced came back. BUT, the gems I used to finish the Easy Stove did NOT come back, too. Can you please put it back or replace my 40 gems used to finish it? (Actually, it used 38 gems, but I think that's because a neighbor gave me one part...also gone, I assume.)

Thanks,
Bob

Rynetory2
04-04-18, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sorry to hear this and I'm afraid the forum cant assist on this. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if the Agent is able to help. Select "Payment" under category. See here on how to submit request.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95186-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

Doughrise
05-08-18, 08:36 PM
I have same problem too. My succulent oven disappeared after I store them. I search in design box under oven category...but can't find it now...

Rynetory2
05-08-18, 11:50 PM
I have same problem too. My succulent oven disappeared after I store them. I search in design box under oven category...but can't find it now...

Can you restart your device and check again? You may need to scroll further down to find it.