PDA

View Full Version : LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)

AppieP
01-11-18, 03:22 PM

Event Boosts
Imperial Pagoda - collect 60 points / 2.5 hrs
Noble Lantern - collect 20 points / 2.5 hrs

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to game levels.

50 points: random price from mystery box
350 points: Noble Canard (royal/dark)
tap here to link to the creature guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1485749&viewfull=1#post1485749)
650 points: random price from mystery box
1100 points: Dragon Tile
1500 points: random prize from mystery box
2200 points: Paper Lantern Dragon (lightning/fire)
tap here to link to the creature guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454038&viewfull=1#post1454038)
3800 points: random prize from mystery box
4500 points: Glass Crove habitat (dark/water/fire)
5500 points: random prize from mystery box
6100 points: Medoe (water/nature)
tap here to link to the creature guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453966&viewfull=1#post1453966)
7200 points: Empurress! (royal/fire)
tap here to link to the creature guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1485748&viewfull=1#post1485748)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41473

Rank Prizes
Come in 1st or 2nd and win the Stately Stallion (royal/fire)
tap here to link to the creature guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1485751&viewfull=1#post1485751)
1st - Stately Stallion and the gold trophy.
2nd - Stately Stallion and the silver trophy.
3rd - bronze trophy, 25.000 food, 20 realm runes
4th to 6th - 20.000 food, 35.000 coins, 10 realm runes
7th to 12th - 15.000 food, 25.000 coins
13th to 20th - 10.000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your storage at the end of the event.

Related Goals

Dignified Duck
Reach milestone 2 and Hatch Noble Canard
reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Noble Canard to level 3
reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Noble Canard to level 12
reward: 400 leaderboard points

Egg - Noble Canard (8 hours hatching):

Egg - Paper Lantern Dragon (24 hours hatching):

AppieP
01-11-18, 03:26 PM
Really like the duck, probably the first price. The jaguar could be the last price in the milestone.
And the horse the grand price who win 1 or 2nd place.

Silverrain1
01-11-18, 04:19 PM
I only like the horse. So here?s hoping - hahahahaha. Who I?m trying to kid! I don?t think I?ll be getting that! Hopefully the milestones are animals and habitats that I missed wen I stopped playing. Hoping the chests give apples. I always get coins and I have waaaaaaaay to many

Penguin2016
01-11-18, 05:21 PM
I LOVE the duck, like the tiger a lot, and like the horse. Happily for me, the prizes will likely come in that order (I?d guess the horse is the 1st and 2nd place prize). I have a lot of food built up from not participating in this week?s event, so I might have a chance of coming in 1st or 2nd I feel I decide I want the horse. But who knows? It really depends on how hardcore the competition are playing.

I wonder if the chests are similar for everyone? Like is one chest always coins, for example, but they just vary in amount for everyone?

Phoenix406
01-11-18, 11:38 PM
The duck is clearly a Mandarin duck. This is a Chinese themed LB. At least the duck is halfway realistic. Tigers are actually pretty rare in China. I guess they are rare everywhere, though.

carolineannlv
01-12-18, 11:55 AM
The duck is clearly a Mandarin duck. This is a Chinese themed LB. At least the duck is halfway realistic. Tigers are actually pretty rare in China. I guess they are rare everywhere, though.

The 'Imperial' theme backs up your suggestion. :)

Tigers are quite often used in their folklore, and are found in bordering areas, so it's not that strange that they're using a tiger, and they are native to parts of China, so it isn't a stretch.

They have a 'South China tiger' population registered as critically endangered, so they're definitely rare. There was a wild population up until the 1970's in the provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi in southern China. It's unknown if there are still wild individuals in those areas as they haven't been sighted.

I've been trying to learn Chinese and also about the culture and History, I'm a novice at best. But this'll make the LB more enjoyable for me I think. It makes it less weird that I give my animals Chinese descriptive names half the time to help my learning. As it actually fits with these. :) :) :)

AppieP
01-12-18, 01:07 PM
Love this milestone. Don't have none of the creatures in this milestone. Already have the habitat. From another past WE. Not a big fan of this habitat. But hey, it's another free one. Good luck all

Penguin2016
01-12-18, 01:56 PM
Love this milestone. Don't have none of the creatures in this milestone. Already have the habitat. From another past WE. Not a big fan of this habitat. But hey, it's another free one. Good luck all

I completely agree with you, although I personally love the habitat and don’t mind another one :). The milestones are awesome, I love all of the animals!

Phoenix406
01-12-18, 04:20 PM
The 'Imperial' theme backs up your suggestion. :)

Tigers are quite often used in their folklore, and are found in bordering areas, so it's not that strange that they're using a tiger, and they are native to parts of China, so it isn't a stretch.

They have a 'South China tiger' population registered as critically endangered, so they're definitely rare. There was a wild population up until the 1970's in the provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi in southern China. It's unknown if there are still wild individuals in those areas as they haven't been sighted.

I've been trying to learn Chinese and also about the culture and History, I'm a novice at best. But this'll make the LB more enjoyable for me I think. It makes it less weird that I give my animals Chinese descriptive names half the time to help my learning. As it actually fits with these. :) :) :)

Thank you for all the information! 😀

SabaDilla2
01-12-18, 04:57 PM
Thanks AppleP for the info. I always enjoy your posts. You are certainly well mannered and always helpful. Thanks again!

Silverrain1
01-12-18, 05:55 PM
I LOVE the duck, like the tiger a lot, and like the horse. Happily for me, the prizes will likely come in that order (I?d guess the horse is the 1st and 2nd place prize). I have a lot of food built up from not participating in this week?s event, so I might have a chance of coming in 1st or 2nd I feel I decide I want the horse. But who knows? It really depends on how hardcore the competition are playing.

I wonder if the chests are similar for everyone? Like is one chest always coins, for example, but they just vary in amount for everyone?

Chests are totally random. I gave three accounts and they rarely get the same prize on even two of the accounts. Never mind three!

Ugh, have the habitat and all the animals apart from the new ones.

AppieP
01-13-18, 01:12 AM
Thanks AppleP for the info. I always enjoy your posts. You are certainly well mannered and always helpful. Thanks again!

Your very welcome;) Always nice to hear. For post like this, I'm doing it for. Good luck and hope you get what you want.

AppieP
01-13-18, 02:50 AM
Chests are totally random. I gave three accounts and they rarely get the same prize on even two of the accounts. Never mind three!

Ugh, have the habitat and all the animals apart from the new ones.

What are the odds. The same mystery box prizes on all 3 accounts lol. Last LB i reach it to a mystery box, rewarded with coins, after that I did get a rollback. When I reached it again I got realm runes. Proof it's totally random. Sometimes I also think it's about how your doing on the LB ranklist. If your lower on the rank, the odds for extra LB points are bigger than normal. But that's only my opinion.
Sorry to hear you already have the other creatures and habitat. Despite the fact, happy playing.

tromalyt
01-13-18, 07:20 PM
I have just got the Noble Canard but I won't hatch it. I couldn't get the Royal Roe so I won't be able to get 20000 Royal Scepters by the end of the month. Just like last month.

This is both silly and disappointing. You are not lucky enough to breed one animal, and you are out for the rest of the month.

SwashbucklerXX
01-13-18, 08:26 PM
How DO you hatch the Noble Canard? I reached the milestone and it's sitting in my inventory but I can't seem to do anything with it. It's just greyed out and says "Goal." Same with the Bright Bloom Tree I won from spinning the wheel.

deadpixel
01-13-18, 08:53 PM
How DO you hatch the Noble Canard? I reached the milestone and it's sitting in my inventory but I can't seem to do anything with it. It's just greyed out and says "Goal." Same with the Bright Bloom Tree I won from spinning the wheel.

Have you tried closing your game completely and restarting it?

SwashbucklerXX
01-13-18, 11:14 PM
Have you tried closing your game completely and restarting it?

Yup. Put in a form to support.

Silverrain1
01-14-18, 06:06 AM
I have just got the Noble Canard but I won't hatch it. I couldn't get the Royal Roe so I won't be able to get 20000 Royal Scepters by the end of the month. Just like last month.

This is both silly and disappointing. You are not lucky enough to breed one animal, and you are out for the rest of the month.

Oh! I didn?t get the roe either so am I out for the new animals? I don?t like them but I like winning lol.
I have all the animals on this leaderboard apart from the new ones so as soon as I hatched the duck I got a whole load of points for having already hatched all the other animals lol. So got about 4000 points, person in front got 6000 and below me got 3000.
So currently in second place. Not sure how likely I will stay there!

littelprince0313
01-14-18, 07:03 AM
Oh! I didn?t get the roe either so am I out for the new animals? I don?t like them but I like winning lol.
I have all the animals on this leaderboard apart from the new ones so as soon as I hatched the duck I got a whole load of points for having already hatched all the other animals lol. So got about 4000 points, person in front got 6000 and below me got 3000.
So currently in second place. Not sure how likely I will stay there!
The royal roe was just needed for the lion not for the horse. You only have to hatch animals for one monthly goal animal (this time the lion) - so for me it?s always pretty easy to get the animals related to the event goals :) (this time the horse - which i really love)

AppieP
01-14-18, 09:45 AM
Like I did last time here the different between the adult and final form of Noble Canard. We need to raise it to lvl 12, and for those are considering to raise it to lvl 15:

Adult form:

Final form:

Silverrain1
01-14-18, 12:23 PM
The royal roe was just needed for the lion not for the horse. You only have to hatch animals for one monthly goal animal (this time the lion) - so for me it?s always pretty easy to get the animals related to the event goals :) (this time the horse - which i really love)

So no lion for me all because of the roe?
I haven?t been able to breed any of the limited animals that have came up as well as none of the trios.
Ugh, that?s disappointing. Well, I?ll kust keep going with the leaderboard and see where I get. I really hope I finish at least second.

AppieP
01-14-18, 03:22 PM
When I just started the game I get all the prizes again from the milestone on a row. With the info 'found in storage', when i just looked into my storage, i indeed have another Prince Purring in my storage. While i already hatched it. Weird...

nativeelfstar
01-14-18, 05:48 PM
When I just started the game I get all the prizes again from the milestone on a row. With the info 'found in storage', when i just looked into my storage, i indeed have another Prince Purring in my storage. While i already hatched it. Weird...

My account has been glitchy as well. I have to repeat things every now and again. For example: harvesting farms and redoing battles I have already won. I wish I could find animals in my storage :o

littelprince0313
01-14-18, 07:53 PM
I haven?t been able to breed any of the limited animals that have came up as well as none of the trios.
Ugh, that?s disappointing. Well, I?ll kust keep going with the leaderboard and see where I get. I really hope I finish at least second.

Yes and no^^
The last months there were 2-3 animals we could breed for the second animal (here the lion) last month I was pretty lucky and got one out of three and that one was enough to win the Husky
So IF you?re able to breed one of the other ones this month you can still win it ;)
But you have to breed at least ONE animal - without that no chance!!

For the LB I have the habitat again -.- there a so many I didnt buy but in the LB we?re always getring the ones I have (or we ALREADY one somewhere -.-) I want the pirate themed one
Please bring it back
For the animals the green one is cool, the other three arent my thing and I hate it that since last month it isnt enough to get to the prizes NO we have to hatch them -.- so I have to use my valual room for stuff I dobt like :(

MystiqueRealm
01-14-18, 08:21 PM
I hate it that they know space is limited, but instead of just getting an animal, we have to hatch it. It's ridiculous. Why don't they LISTEN?

miadoubled
01-15-18, 01:28 AM
Everytime i get a gold treasure chest my screen turns blue and shuts my game off and no points collected and my spin gone. :(

G4OU812
01-15-18, 08:33 AM
Although I appreciate the milestone prizes, I wish there were two Leaderboard pools. One with boosts and one without. Let the player select which pool to participate in. It's quite absurd to watch 2 players skyrocket 2000 points on the board in such a short time.

AppieP
01-15-18, 08:46 AM
Although I appreciate the milestone prizes, I wish there were two Leaderboard pools. One with boosts and one without. Let the player select which pool to participate in. It's quite absurd to watch 2 players skyrocket 2000 points on the board in such a short time.

2000 is nothing. On my board rank 19 also have 2000. And place 1: 4731. Cant remember someone already used a boost. Maby one. If you use your food for some creatures to evolve it's going hard. I see your point, but I don't see it happen. Just wait to see in what group you're sitting, and than decide if you want to go for it or not. If you're not willing to in this group, probably your next LB will be easier. I've seen this a lot.

Limequat
01-15-18, 10:25 AM

If you do a lot of speed breeding, you still have a good chance at the lion even if you missed the roe. I missed out on two of the breedable animals last month, but since I did a fair amount of speed breeding, I still had enough points to earn the monthly prize. For the past two months, they've also offered a five day goal to plant 60 spell melons as an opportunity to earn 2000 points. Just make sure to check all the icons/goal list every Tuesday and Friday so you don't miss out on it, as I don't think there's a popup that announces it when it shows up.

Phoenix406
01-16-18, 12:10 AM
A free habitat is a free habitat. I don't care if I already have it.

Funner52
01-16-18, 05:55 AM
I only like the horse. So here?s hoping - hahahahaha. Who I?m trying to kid! I don?t think I?ll be getting that! Hopefully the milestones are animals and habitats that I missed wen I stopped playing. Hoping the chests give apples. I always get coins and I have waaaaaaaay to many
RIGHT!!!! I have like no apples and all of these coins?!?! UGHHH!

G4OU812
01-16-18, 02:21 PM
2000 is nothing. On my board rank 19 also have 2000. And place 1: 4731. Cant remember someone already used a boost. Maby one. If you use your food for some creatures to evolve it's going hard. I see your point, but I don't see it happen. Just wait to see in what group you're sitting, and than decide if you want to go for it or not. If you're not willing to in this group, probably your next LB will be easier. I've seen this a lot.

Thanks, AppieP. Currently sitting 5th (was 4th with a couple of bad Spins to Win i.e. decorations) but no way I'll touch 2nd. Trying to end up somewhere ftom 3rd to 6th though, a little lower isn't bad either.

DirkDragon
01-16-18, 04:38 PM
I hate it that they know space is limited, but instead of just getting an animal, we have to hatch it. It's ridiculous. Why don't they LISTEN?

I agree. I like to choose which animals I hatch as I have more in storage than I have spaces.
On the subject of space, I have "won" 76 blossom tiles. Very pretty, but if I had space for them I WOULD FILL IT WITH HABITATS! I hate these useless decorations!

JustKay
01-18-18, 06:56 PM

Huh? You would probably end up with a lot of gem spenders choosing the no boosts option since they're make the milestones and just want to save by not having to also purchase boosts in a war of escalation. Then you'd be stuck in a pool with lots of gem spenders who just want to save on the cost of the boost.

MystiqueRealm
01-18-18, 10:38 PM
Huh? You would probably end up with a lot of gem spenders choosing the no boosts option since they're make the milestones and just want to save by not having to also purchase boosts in a war of escalation. Then you'd be stuck in a pool with lots of gem spenders who just want to save on the cost of the boost.

I agree. I'm not a big spender I buy periodically. If I was though of course I'd choose a non gem group, who wouldnt? That choice wouldn't do a thing. I don't think any gem spender would choose a gem group just to blow gems against each other lol

MystiqueRealm
01-19-18, 01:53 AM
One of my biggest pet peaves is an event forcing us to "hatch" animals when space is so limited! We didn't have to do it before, then we beg for space and now they take up more of it making us hatch animals instead of storing til we have room. I'm having to delete animals just to place new! Why work so hard if we can't keep what we EARN? If we put in effort to get to a milestone that's enough, forcing us to hatch is making me so frustrated I want to quit. I'm tired of working hard for things only to be forced to give them up later if I want something new. S8 the direction you're going is not good. You may see short term results but people are dropping the game left and right, where does that leave you? Not all changes are good, you tried it, now see its not working for your playerbase, and bottom line, we keep you paid and moving forward. If no one played your games you'd be out of business. Think about your players not just your short term income or you may not like the long term result. That's my opinion.

G4OU812
01-19-18, 06:52 AM

I agree. I'm not a big spender I buy periodically. If I was though of course I'd choose a non gem group, who wouldnt? That choice wouldn't do a thing. I don't think any gem spender would choose a gem group just to blow gems against each other lol

Ok, I see both of your points. I'd rather see no gem boosts and see how well those that boost pan out.

Phoenix406
01-19-18, 12:50 PM

I don't really get it. So you mean people that would use gems to speed breed?

littelprince0313
01-20-18, 02:27 AM
One of my biggest pet peaves is an event forcing us to "hatch" animals when space is so limited! We didn't have to do it before, then we beg for space and now they take up more of it making us hatch animals instead of storing til we have room. I'm having to delete animals just to place new! Why work so hard if we can't keep what we EARN? If we put in effort to get to a milestone that's enough, forcing us to hatch is making me so frustrated I want to quit. I'm tired of working hard for things only to be forced to give them up later if I want something new. S8 the direction you're going is not good. You may see short term results but people are dropping the game left and right, where does that leave you? Not all changes are good, you tried it, now see its not working for your playerbase, and bottom line, we keep you paid and moving forward. If no one played your games you'd be out of business. Think about your players not just your short term income or you may not like the long term result. That's my opinion.

Totally agree! I would never hatch the dragon if we wouldnt get the points -.-
Apart from that: how aboit some new expantions?!

heyyou0123
01-20-18, 02:02 PM
So last animal Impurress is 8 hours? It confused me between impurress and impurrurrious 41661 from tournament also 8 hours, i need to ready sell some animal to be able to hatch them .

Morag2000
01-21-18, 04:24 AM
I have completed all of the Milestones of the Leaderboard but I have not been given the Medoe, which is the creature I really wanted.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have reloaded several times and have looked in the ALL part of my storeage to no avail. The Medoe hasn't registered in the Goals section either so I didn't get any Sceptres and obviously can't hatch it for more Sceptres, consequently I won't get the Marquess either!!!

As we only have two days to go, would a Moderator be kind enough to look into this for me please.

I am raising a ticket

EDIT:

I now have my Medoe and Sceptres they finally came through.

supster50
01-21-18, 05:07 AM
Could a moderator check why I didn't receive the last five of the rewards for completing all the milestones of the leader board. That's quite a bunch of Royal Septors I'm missing out on. Thank You in advance. I did force close and reopen my I pad a few times.

Morag2000
01-21-18, 06:09 AM
Could a moderator check why I didn't receive the last five of the rewards for completing all the milestones of the leader board. That's quite a bunch of Royal Septors I'm missing out on. Thank You in advance. I did force close and reopen my I pad a few times.

I guess we won't be the only ones. The event finnishes in two days so we will miss out.

Don't forget to take a screenshot of the milestone page.

AppieP
01-21-18, 10:27 AM
A lot already completed this LB. But I need to know what is the hatching time of Empurress! So I can calculate when I need to place it on my nest, before I loss the scepters for it. Not finished but really want to know. Anyone???

Alohatami
01-21-18, 11:08 AM
You know you're way down on the leader board when the bronze chest gives you 221 points. 😂😂😂

G4OU812
01-21-18, 11:30 AM
A lot already completed this LB. But I need to know what is the hatching time of Empurress! So I can calculate when I need to place it on my nest, before I loss the scepters for it. Not finished but really want to know. Anyone???

I forgot what it was. It may have been 8 hours. I forgot to take a snapshot of it with the time.

AppieP
01-21-18, 11:40 AM
I forgot what it was. It may have been 8 hours. I forgot to take a snapshot of it with the time.

Thanks. Probably it was 8. Lately all the breeding/hatching times are 5, 8 or 15. So assume it was 8 thanks again.

You know you're way down on the leader board when the bronze chest gives you 221 points. ������

LOL kind of handy actually.

deadpixel
01-22-18, 01:32 AM

It’s 8 hours.

This is the second Leaderboard event I've managed to finish without using a single boost and did I not have to do any force-feeding either, all thanks to the Wheel :)

Could not be bothered to compete for yet another horse :( There have been so many ponies and horses that they might as well have changed the name of the game to My Little Pony Fantasy.

AppieP
01-22-18, 03:59 AM
It’s 8 hours.

This is the second Leaderboard event I've managed to finish without using a single boost and did I not have to do any force-feeding either, all thanks to the Wheel :)

Could not be bothered to compete for yet another horse :( There have been so many ponies and horses that they might as well have changed the name of the game to My Little Pony Fantasy.

Yes I just saw, also finished milestone. Right on time for collecting my scepters for hatching Empurress.

Rynetory2
01-22-18, 06:29 AM
As we only have two days to go, would a Moderator be kind enough to look into this for me please.

I am raising a ticket

EDIT:

I now have my Medoe and Sceptres they finally came through.

Great that you got them. :) You can proceed to close your support request.

Rynetory2
01-22-18, 06:30 AM

Are you still missing your rewards? Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you are.

heyyou0123
01-22-18, 09:59 AM
It?s 8 hours.

Could not be bothered to compete for yet another horse :( There have been so many ponies and horses that they might as well have changed the name of the game to My Little Pony Fantasy.. Congrats 🎉🎈! I think if we enter game right the time the leaderboard start, we can complete milestones without gems , except the final animal trophy :)

mypreciou83
01-22-18, 11:05 AM
Anyone else seeing issues with the chests from the spin? Seems like no matter what level i get its been 25 points. I just got a golden chest and only got 30! Seems crazy to me

Sakrysta
01-22-18, 09:09 PM
As usual I let my competitive nature take over & bought boosts for all of my accounts. Sakrysta got first, Persepheny got second, and MenollyPiper got nudged into third at the last minute. Not mad about the boosts, as 2 of my accounts needed them to reach the last milestone. I didn?t have as many animals to evolve for points as I usually do, so I just waited to get the last couple milestones by feeding with a boost at the end.

How did everyone else do?

MystiqueRealm
01-22-18, 09:15 PM
If my LB is any indication on how people feel about the events lately, it's not good. I was the only one to reach all the milestones, so I kind of won by default because no one in my group cared. Nice to win one but it's kind of a sad state

Funner52
01-22-18, 09:20 PM
It ended! It ended! The war is over at last! Yea!(At least I got the stately stallion- after spending three million dollars! Ok, not ACTUALLY three million, but close.
41688But the Empurres was worth it!)

Funner52
01-22-18, 09:32 PM
As usual I let my competitive nature take over & bought boosts for all of my accounts. Sakrysta got first, Persepheny got second, and MenollyPiper got nudged into third at the last minute. Not mad about the boosts, as 2 of my accounts needed them to reach the last milestone. I didn?t have as many animals to evolve for points as I usually do, so I just waited to get the last couple milestones by feeding with a boost at the end.

How did everyone else do?

Well, I got all the milestones and ended off with 8,662 points. Me and another player both had boosts and my competitive side took over and I use 324 gems just to stay first. And I ended off about 2,000 points ahead of the player. I am seriously just glad it’s over (flops on ground dramatically).

Penguin2016
01-22-18, 09:35 PM
Well, I got all the milestones and ended off with 8,662 points. Me and another player both had boosts and my competitive side took over and I use 324 gems just to stay first. And I ended off about 2,000 points ahead of the player. I am seriously just glad it’s over (flops on ground dramatically).

I was winning for most of it and then ended up in seventh, with 7600 points. I don’t really care, as I still got the food which will be helpful once the storybook starts. I used three of the 1.5 boosts.

PookieBearsGirl
01-22-18, 10:57 PM
I usually spend my days near the middle of my group to see who's really in this to win. I tend to spend gems on boosts regardless because it stretches the points on the food I use. If it's an animal I love, this one wasn't worth it for me (sorry, but it's just another horse:(), I don't care how much I have to spend to get it. I have fought some players so hard for an animal, it's insane! The Art Nouveau Horse, players got up to almost 30,000 for her! I couldn't keep up.

This time around, I spent my 15 gems on one 2x boost and got 6th place in the end. That's pretty good considering the players in my group seemed to really want the horse. It was a meh horse and a meh trophy. Not for me, so I'm glad the ones that wanted it the most got it.;)

heyyou0123
01-23-18, 09:02 AM
The war is end, a lot of people fight for it, so fun, and i lucky win beautiful house, and this time trophy look good and big side :) perfect ����. Plus i leally like the time of leaderboard end, right the time before i go to bed �� happy . Now ready for valentines and China gold dog new year coming

Alohatami
01-23-18, 10:28 AM
I wasn't really focusing too much on the leaderboard this time. I was really focusing more on the Courtly Companions (I think that's what it was called) because I wanted to win the gems. But I did throw animals into the evolution flower in the beginning, and tried to keep my two nests occupied while breeding and hatching, trying to get the Bearon and Ottocrat. Once I got the last milestone prize, I stopped evolving things, and didn't care if a nest was empty. I believe I finished in 9th in my leaderboard. (And, I did manage to breed both the Bearon and Ottocrat. Can't remember the last time that happened, lol.)

Phoenix406
01-23-18, 03:13 PM
I usually do at least one bronze boost daily, especially in the morning as at that time I often have multiple animals that have finished breeding, incubating, and evolving, so I get more bang for my buck. On my older account I barely held on to 6th place to get the runes, food, and (useless) coins. On my second account I took the lead right from the start and stayed in the top two the whole time, so I got the Stately Stallion. I could have skipped some of the boosts I did there, I guess, but I wanted to stay on top. I ended with 8316 points on that account, so it wasn't super competitive. I never keep track of how many gems I use on boosts, but if I do at at least 7 for 10 days, that's only 70, which is well worth the horse on the one account and the runes and food on the other.

Rynetory2
01-23-18, 08:28 PM
Congratulations to all winners! :)

Can someone help to post the breeding time, evolution time and feed schedule of the Stately Stallion? TIA

Rynetory2
01-23-18, 08:34 PM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

PookieBearsGirl
01-24-18, 02:32 PM
If I'm being honest, Leaderboards are my favourite events. You have complete control over how far you make it through the milestones, which is nice. What's even better is that those milestones include a habitat! I miss World Events that included an easily obtainable habitat that went with the theme. My only objection is that this habitat was a repeat, but I was still happy to get it!
Though the designs of some of the animals weren't my favourite this time around, I still think it was a good run. I got three new animals and for that I'm happy.;)

Another thing I'd like to suggest... Maybe take the coins off of the wheel. I'd rather they used the "object" you need to collect for one of that months animals. I usually struggle to breed the designated animals to get the second animal, so I'd rather have those objects more available in other ways, like the wheel.:D

Penguin2016
01-27-18, 10:31 AM
If I'm being honest, Leaderboards are my favourite events. You have complete control over how far you make it through the milestones, which is nice. What's even better is that those milestones include a habitat! I miss World Events that included an easily obtainable habitat that went with the theme. My only objection is that this habitat was a repeat, but I was still happy to get it!
Though the designs of some of the animals weren't my favourite this time around, I still think it was a good run. I got three new animals and for that I'm happy.;)

Another thing I'd like to suggest... Maybe take the coins off of the wheel. I'd rather they used the "object" you need to collect for one of that months animals. I usually struggle to breed the designated animals to get the second animal, so I'd rather have those objects more available in other ways, like the wheel.:D

Agree 100%, But I loved the animal design.

Sakrysta
01-27-18, 12:10 PM
I definitely agree. I wasn't sure I would like the Leaderboards in the beginning, but especially since they've ruined World Events, the Leaderboard has become my favorite. This time through was great for me, as I didn't have any of the re-introduced animals, and I'm always excited to win a deluxe habitat. As long as they keep offering non-breedable animals and deluxe habitats as milestone prizes, I'll be chuffed with the Leaderboards.

carolineannlv
01-28-18, 01:16 AM
Same, LB has become my favourite. I loved the animal designs on this one, as well. I also didn't have any of the re-introduced animals, and in fact I'd tried to breed for both of them in the past with no success. So this was a nice little reward.

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 10:26 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.