PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Dragon January 9 2018(leaves 1-16-18)

orson32
01-09-18, 11:49 AM
Breeding time.please. ..yellow and green

Edit(KP)

Hatch a New Zealand Dragon
(Breed yellow and Green)
Reward: 1250 World Maps

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-09-18, 11:50 AM
Breeding time.please. ..yellow and green

21 hours.

orson32
01-09-18, 11:55 AM
21 hours.
Thank you

meoconlunar
01-09-18, 12:06 PM
got it Citrus x Forest

newzealander
01-09-18, 12:40 PM
OMG OMG OMG. A NEW ZEALAND DRAGON!! S8, you CANNOT deny me this!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️
[Retreats to the breeding dens humming ?Loyal? by Dave Dobbyn....]

Edit: Although struggling to see how the dragon looks like anything representing NZ

Edit again: Surely something black and white, or with a Koru design, or resembling a kiwi would have been obvious? Missed opportunity there, S8 - who researches your international designs? Oh well - still buzzing to have our own dragon. Now to actually breed the thing!

The ultimate irony would be if I can’t get this dragon after begging for it since way back when!

cat_chick10
01-09-18, 12:57 PM
is this the second part of the madagascar dragon thing or is this just another dragon?

Winstone007
01-09-18, 01:10 PM
Adventure+Forest=21 h

kooky panda
01-09-18, 02:46 PM
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edit: Although struggling to see how the dragon looks like anything representing NZ

Edit again: Surely something black and white, or with a Koru design, or resembling a kiwi would have been obvious? Missed opportunity there, S8 - who researches your international designs? Oh well - still buzzing to have our own dragon. Now to actually breed the thing!

The ultimate irony would be if I can?t get this dragon after begging for it since way back when!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

newzealander
01-09-18, 03:08 PM
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Thanks so much, Kooky! ❤️����
So far I have a 6 hour on one nest and a 10 hour on the other, so don’t have it yet, but I will be breeding my little Kiwi heart out to get there ��

interesting fact about kiwis (the birds, not kiwifruit): they have the largest eggs in proportion to their body size of almost any known bird ever. Their eggs are about a quarter of the mass and weight of their mothers. That’s like an adult female giving birth to a 40lb or 18kg baby - OUCH!!

ozigal
01-09-18, 03:24 PM
❤️❤️❤️❤️

The ultimate irony would be if I can?t get this dragon after begging for it since way back when!

I've got my fingers crossed for you that you can breed this. If I was on the team I'd gift you one to you as a dedicated player. Here's hoping you achieve it. Would be lovely to see some happiness on this forum.

skyharbor602
01-09-18, 03:37 PM
New Zealand Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: World, Yellow, Green
Habitat: Small World, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 900 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 780 Exp pts

random59
01-09-18, 03:44 PM
Thanks so much, Kooky! ❤️����
So far I have a 6 hour on one nest and a 10 hour on the other, so don?t have it yet, but I will be breeding my little Kiwi heart out to get there ��

interesting fact about kiwis (the birds, not kiwifruit): they have the largest eggs in proportion to their body size of almost any known bird ever. Their eggs are about a quarter of the mass and weight of their mothers. That?s like an adult female giving birth to a 40lb or 18kg baby - OUCH!!

Wow, this is how we are depicted a fruit! Not our beautiful country or National bird Kiwi but a Fruit would have been better off creating the dragon to be black with a silver fern on it. Respect!

newzealander
01-09-18, 04:33 PM
I've got my fingers crossed for you that you can breed this. If I was on the team I'd gift you one to you as a dedicated player. Here's hoping you achieve it. Would be lovely to see some happiness on this forum.
Thank you so much, my Antipodean cousin. What a lovely thing to say! It just proves that what keeps us ?old timers? coming back when things get tough is the people on the forum.

Now....a very important question. The NZ dragon is on sale. IF I am unlucky, and can?t breed it, at what point do I give in and buy it? How long do we think it will be on sale? (Note that I am not planning to give up on the breeding; I have all ***s blazing, including using all my speeding up!)

newzealander
01-09-18, 04:36 PM
Wow, this is how we are depicted a fruit! Not our beautiful country or National bird Kiwi but a Fruit would have been better off creating the dragon to be black with a silver fern on it. Respect!

Agree! Odd, huh? And the silly thing is - it isn’t even a NZ national fruit. Clearly no research done. (Pssttttt...just ask us next time, S8. I’d have made suggestions for free!). Silver fern would have been fabulous.

Good luck getting the dragon, Random ����

ksbmommy
01-09-18, 04:45 PM
Ranger and fairy gave me 21 hours.

random59
01-09-18, 06:01 PM

Nice, have not been as lucky I have 2 Imps under way. Good luck New Zealander!

skyharbor602
01-09-18, 06:22 PM
Four Leaf and Parakeet finally got me a 20:59 timer after a bunch of Fairytale and Fruitful fails. Surprisingly, I had more Fairytale fails than Fruitful and Leaf.

newzealander
01-09-18, 08:17 PM
Four Leaf and Parakeet finally got me a 20:59 timer after a bunch of Fairytale and Fruitful fails. Surprisingly, I had more Fairytale fails than Fruitful and Leaf.

Thanks for that, Sky. I am keen to hear what works for others. So far I have had 4 fails, so my next attempt will be Four Leaf and Parakeet; maybe your luck, combined with that Four Leaf luck might just do the trick!

Update: Four Leaf And Parakeet = 10 hours. Probably Fruitful. Worth a try but grrrrrr!!

jjblueyes
01-10-18, 01:15 AM
I stuck to the basics. Air and forest. Good luck all.

random59
01-10-18, 04:04 AM
I stuck to the basics. Air and forest. Good luck all.

Congrats Jen, actually thinking about this dragon I am embarrassed! It does nothing to embrace us a nation however small we are! Pondering about this just makes me feel ashamed about the lack of sensitivity applied in depicting us.

We are a very proud people looking to embrace our rich culture and diversity that is definitely not a fruit that is not even endigenous to our Isles.

We had a really nice visitor to work this week who thought I said soup for sauce, I apologised for my Kiwi accent and this very nice Chilean gentleman said “ I know the All Blacks, I will eat soup instead of sauce”! Respect!

".............Chinese Goosberry better known as a Kiwi Fruit since 1962, grown in many places in the world!

Ann255780
01-10-18, 04:21 AM
Air and forest( in that order) 1st try :) wohoo

orson32
01-10-18, 08:13 AM
Yes this dragon missed on all counts as being representative of New Zealand..could of ay least put the fern on the egg..

amerirish
01-10-18, 09:07 AM

Thanks so much for posting - this combo worked for me on the first try! :D

newzealander
01-10-18, 09:57 AM
Yes this dragon missed on all counts as being representative of New Zealand..could of ay least put the fern on the egg..

Completely agree.
Update on my frantic attempts to get this dragon: I tried Air + Forest and Fairy + Four Leaf overnight, and got a Leaf and a Fruitful. Sighs - that irony I joked about of me not getting this dragon?? I’m getting worried! I’m going to retry the Air and Forest, and see how I go.

Grrrrrr - how long will it be on sale for, does anyone have any idea?

caramellenina
01-10-18, 10:31 AM
Just got it with Dawntree and Air. :)

kooky panda
01-10-18, 01:34 PM
Completely agree.
Update on my frantic attempts to get this dragon: I tried Air + Forest and Fairy + Four Leaf overnight, and got a Leaf and a Fruitful. Sighs - that irony I joked about of me not getting this dragon?? I?m getting worried! I?m going to retry the Air and Forest, and see how I go.

Grrrrrr - how long will it be on sale for, does anyone have any idea?
It will be available until 1/16/2018 10am.
The Dragon will be removed after the sale.

Florr06
01-10-18, 01:55 PM
❤️❤️❤️❤️

I've just returned from a trip to New Zealand so would love to breed this dragon as well - not as much as you of course ;)
A kiwi dragon would have been so cute

Phoenix406
01-10-18, 02:53 PM
My supervisor just returned from a trip to New Zealand. The things she told us about the country and the people definitely make me want to visit. She also brought each of her employees back a kiwi bird keyring, and we got to share some kiwi fruit flavored hard candy and some manuka honey macadamia brittle which was just amazing.

I hope all you Kiwis get your dragon!

Phoenix406
01-10-18, 02:56 PM
is this the second part of the madagascar dragon thing or is this just another dragon?

This is my question as well. I'm having a hard time following what is up with all these new country -based dragons.

newzealander
01-10-18, 05:22 PM
It will be available until 1/16/2018 10am.
The Dragon will be removed after the sale.
Thanks Kooky - at least I know when I have to cave and buy it. Maybe that’s why I’m having no luck breeding it? Cause they know I’ll pay the gold? I have 2 more ten hour breeds going on. Grrrrrrrrr!! SURELY I can get this one???

Good luck to all those that are trying. I’d love for you all to have a little piece of our beautiful country in your games.

tashap291
01-10-18, 06:21 PM
Adventure+Forest=21 h
Thanks. Got it the 1sr try

ozigal
01-10-18, 08:18 PM
I really do not know why I keep trying with the limited breeds. I can't remember scoring one since middle of last year. I have better luck with the Tales common breeds and even those are a bit of a struggle. I wish S8 gods would take me off the naughty list.lol

newzealander
01-10-18, 09:24 PM
On try number 675289 I think. Got a 6 hour and a 20 hour. Leaf and Colossal I guess.

That’ll be my last attempts for tonight: I’m out of boosts. Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow. ��������

skyharbor602
01-10-18, 10:26 PM
On try number 675289 I think. Got a 6 hour and a 20 hour. Leaf and Colossal I guess.

That’ll be my last attempts for tonight: I’m out of boosts. Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow. ��������

Are you sure the dragon was 20 hours because Colossal is not breedable right now. I think you may have bred 20:59 and if you did, they gave you the New Zealand dragon. Congratulations if that's the case. If you used two dragons that have yellow and green only then there's no 20 hr dragons coming out of the combo.

random59
01-10-18, 10:54 PM

Try ksbmommy’s combo of Ranger and Fairy worked for me after a plethora of fails. Thanks ksbmommy, 1st try with your combo:)

newzealander
01-11-18, 02:09 AM
Are you sure the dragon was 20 hours because Colossal is not breedable right now. I think you may have bred 20:59 and if you did, they gave you the New Zealand dragon. Congratulations if that's the case. If you used two dragons that have yellow and green only then there's no 20 hr dragons coming out of the combo.
i checked several times, Sky. I was hopeful, but it was 19.59. I will let you know in the morning what it is.

athenaboxie
01-11-18, 09:45 AM
For New Zealand I bred air and Loch Ness 21 hrs

kobidragon4
01-11-18, 12:26 PM
I think I got it with Jade and Air. At least I got 21 hours

newzealander
01-11-18, 01:40 PM
i checked several times, Sky. I was hopeful, but it was 19.59. I will let you know in the morning what it is.

It was Island. I had used Irish in there, and that must have a blue component. Meanwhile Air + Forest has given me about my 6744th Fruitful, and I have my 7864229th Leaf breeding.

Sighs: this is not going well, so I am going to try reverse psychology.

S8, I DO NOT WANT THIS DRAGON! Please DONT clutter up my nests with it!

skyharbor602
01-11-18, 01:44 PM
It was Island. I had used Irish in there, and that must have a blue component. Meanwhile Air + Forest has given me about my 6744th Fruitful, and I have my 7864229th Leaf breeding.

Sighs: this is not going well, so I am going to try reverse psychology.

S8, I DO NOT WANT THIS DRAGON! Please DONT clutter up my nests with it!

Ugh, the blue in the world element did appear. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes using dragons you don't want can bring luck at times - maybe breed Fruitful and Leaf.

Furytale
01-11-18, 01:57 PM
Worked for me too after multiple fails with air + forest. Thank you Winstone007 for sharing the combo.

newzealander
01-11-18, 05:18 PM
Ugh, the blue in the world element did appear. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes using dragons you don't want can bring luck at times - maybe breed Fruitful and Leaf.
Thanks, Sky. At this point I?ll try anything so I?ll give that a go next. In the meantime I just re-bred Air and Forest, and got 5 hours. Grrrrrrrr.

njbhugjjgnj
01-11-18, 07:25 PM
Thanks, Sky. At this point I?ll try anything so I?ll give that a go next. In the meantime I just re-bred Air and Forest, and got 5 hours. Grrrrrrrr.

I got it with Adventure&forest,though it took a few tries. If you have 2 breeding dens,try both combo's (Ranger&fairy,Adventure&forest) you're sure to get your beloved dragon :) Finger's crossed hon!

newzealander
01-11-18, 08:48 PM
I got it with Adventure&forest,though it took a few tries. If you have 2 breeding dens,try both combo's (Ranger&fairy,Adventure&forest) you're sure to get your beloved dragon :) Finger's crossed hon!
Ranger+Fairy, and I got 18 [insert beep word] hours. Grrrrrrrrr!! When the other den finishes I will try Adventure + Forest again.

Come on, S8....this is personal!!

newzealander
01-11-18, 09:54 PM
Oh FFS - Adventure+Forest = 10 hours.

random59
01-11-18, 11:21 PM
Ranger+Fairy, and I got 18 [insert beep word] hours. Grrrrrrrrr!! When the other den finishes I will try Adventure + Forest again.

Come on, S8....this is personal!!

Haha Kiwi, I had 2 Nymphs on the go at once, then 4 Fairytales some Druids, couple of those nasty little Fruitful and then I got my Kiwi Fruit eating dragon. Wishing you luck from a happy Kiwi!

CranberryMil
01-12-18, 01:25 AM
❤️❤️❤️❤️

\o/ sending good vibes on your way .

Dont expect too much from the dragon , im mexican and i see the mexican dragon and think =__= .o( WTF! )

newzealander
01-12-18, 10:52 AM
[Huge sigh]
Repeated the last combinations and have 2 x 10 hour breeds. I think S8 is playing games with me. I have no more boosts so it’s 10 hours till the next attempt.

Anuisia
01-12-18, 01:20 PM
I finally have it on my breeding den. Plain old Air and Forest! Now back to trying for Madagascar...

njbhugjjgnj
01-12-18, 06:42 PM
[Huge sigh]
Repeated the last combinations and have 2 x 10 hour breeds. I think S8 is playing games with me. I have no more boosts so it’s 10 hours till the next attempt.

Don't give up! It took me over 4 tries to get it ;) Try breeding something else and then try again :) Ya never know,it may show up when you least expect it!

amalsaba
01-12-18, 06:58 PM
I got Madagascar fairly quickly and it's on level 10 now (very cheap to feed). I also got a prime with air and forest while trying for Newzealander, which I didn't have.
I think I used up all my luck...

Update: I spoke too soon! 21hrs is on the next: air and forest!!!!
Onto Inuit...

newzealander
01-12-18, 09:03 PM
Don't give up! It took me over 4 tries to get it ;) Try breeding something else and then try again :) Ya never know,it may show up when you least expect it!
Thanks for the faith, NJ. I wish I was only on 4 tries! But I will keep trying 🙂

newzealander
01-12-18, 09:06 PM
Latest attempts: A 5 hour on one den, and a 6 hour on the other.

S8, this is not funny anymore!!

PrincessCouture2014
01-13-18, 12:32 AM
I have a "It's a raining DURAID" marathon in my island

kendermist
01-13-18, 03:02 AM
"Sigh" lost track of how many tries to try for this one. Will keep on trying but lol not counting on it.

newzealander
01-13-18, 03:09 AM
"Sigh" lost track of how many tries to try for this one. Will keep on trying but lol not counting on it.

keep up the good fight, Kendermist. I am sure you’ll get there!

As for me...I think S8 is playing a cruel joke. Just got 2 x 10 hours in the dens. AGAIN.

nicsdragonisle
01-13-18, 03:50 AM
Glorious 3 week honeymoon in NZ 20 (gasp!!) years ago--was hopeful for this one despite the massive design miss! Constant breeding on both accts and nothing yet. Will hold out on purchasing (never do but will this time) until the very end....sending extra luck to all!

glenngenius
01-13-18, 06:20 AM
After tons of fails using Ranger and Fairy, I switched back using Air/Forest and finally got it (after several attempts still, of course).

jjblueyes
01-13-18, 07:23 AM

Congrats Jen, actually thinking about this dragon I am embarrassed! It does nothing to embrace us a nation however small we are! Pondering about this just makes me feel ashamed about the lack of sensitivity applied in depicting us.

We are a very proud people looking to embrace our rich culture and diversity that is definitely not a fruit that is not even endigenous to our Isles.

We had a really nice visitor to work this week who thought I said soup for sauce, I apologised for my Kiwi accent and this very nice Chilean gentleman said ? I know the All Blacks, I will eat soup instead of sauce?! Respect!

".............Chinese Goosberry better known as a Kiwi Fruit since 1962, grown in many places in the world!

I’m sorry that more wasn’t done to research the best way to represent your people. Small or large, pride of our homelands and heritage is a universal thing! You deserve that respect. Sometimes I have no idea where the concepts are found but I know there’s work put into these designs so it’s curious a tiny bit of research may have made a huge difference in the outcome. Bless you dear!

newzealander
01-13-18, 12:04 PM
Aaannnnnndddd here we go again. 10 hours. [Huge sigh: are S8 punishing me for begging for this dragon???]

ozigal
01-13-18, 03:23 PM
I cannot breed any of these dragons I keep breeding ****. Now my second Den is deactive and won't be firing it up.,and that in itself guarantees long breeding times. No hope here. I've just tried again and got 18 hr breed grrrr.
I was hoping to come here and read good news New Zealand.

newzealander
01-13-18, 06:07 PM
I cannot breed any of these dragons I keep breeding ****. Now my second Den is deactive and won't be firing it up.,and that in itself guarantees long breeding times. No hope here. I've just tried again and got 18 hr breed grrrr.
I was hoping to come here and read good news New Zealand.
Keep trying, Oz....we have time!! But I agree; not worth refiring up a second den. Mine expires tomorrow and I won’t kick start it again just for this dragon. I’m sitting on a 10 hour and 6 hour breeds at the moment, so still nothing.
I’m beginning to think that S8 are confident I will purchase it, so have disabled me from breeding it.

leo2010leo
01-13-18, 07:45 PM
Got it! Air + Forest, 21 h - can be only New Zealand, right?

newzealander
01-13-18, 10:15 PM
Got it! Air + Forest, 21 h - can be only New Zealand, right?
Yup. Congratulations!

Meanwhile....a 6 hour breed just started, and a 10 hour breed halfway through in my dens.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!

elfe65
01-13-18, 11:53 PM
I got it with Adventure and Parakeet, good luck to all 🍀
I still don't have Madagascar

PrincessCouture2014
01-14-18, 08:50 AM
didn't get tillnow. Got 6hrs n 10 hrs only

kendermist
01-14-18, 02:16 PM
Hope everyone is having better luck then me. Might have to take a break for awhile after this event.

kendermist
01-14-18, 02:18 PM
keep up the good fight, Kendermist. I am sure you?ll get there!

As for me...I think S8 is playing a cruel joke. Just got 2 x 10 hours in the dens. AGAIN.

Thanks but still no luck and know there is a bit of time left but no longer holding out any hope. Hope you managed to get yours.

newzealander
01-14-18, 06:43 PM
Still nothing. This is just cruel. I BEGGED for this dragon!

EvieandIzzie
01-14-18, 08:11 PM
Still nothing. This is just cruel. I BEGGED for this dragon!
I feel for you as I am in exactly the same situation. A few more hours before another attempt.
I like ozigal have not been able to breed any of these limited time dragons.
I hope you get the dragon, even though I do not like the design, could have also used Black, White and Red but I could be starting another "Flag Referendum" debacle here.
Waving to you from Wellington, the southern most and coolest little capital city in the world.:)

newzealander
01-14-18, 08:30 PM
I feel for you as I am in exactly the same situation. A few more hours before another attempt.
I like ozigal have not been able to breed any of these limited time dragons.
I hope you get the dragon, even though I do not like the design, could have also used Black, White and Red but I could be starting another "Flag Referendum" debacle here.
Waving to you from Wellington, the southern most and coolest little capital city in the world.:)

Good luck, Evie. I hope this is the one that breaks the drought for you and Ozi. I agree, we could have a whole flag referendum about the design, but yes, I’d have expected black and white on it at least. A silver fern would have been awesome, like on the flags that are used for sports events.
Waving back at you because I’m also in the capital today, but only here for a few days work...live in the Waikato. Speaking of work...back to it. Just put another 6 hour breed into the den.

ozigal
01-14-18, 10:21 PM
Well they mayn't have got the design to what we thought it could be,however they did get its ' near blindness correct as it sure can't see its way to my island. Another 6 hr breed.

saghaven
01-15-18, 02:11 AM
Finally got it with Dawntree and Air.

newzealander
01-15-18, 08:53 PM
I gave up :mad:
I just reloaded my breeding dens, and got a 10 hour and an 18 hour breeds. I can never work out exactly what time, NZ time, those sales and specials disappear and I didn’t want to take a chance. So I gave in and spent my hard earned gold stash to get this dragon. It might not be pretty, but it’s a small bit of us Kiwis in an otherwise very North American dominated game, and I’m glad I have it.
I will always wonder, though, if S8 knew all along that I would cave and pay, so somehow twisted their algorithm agains5 me.

Thanks for all the encouragement, and good luck to all those still trying!

newzealander
01-15-18, 08:56 PM
Well they mayn't have got the design to what we thought it could be,however they did get its ' near blindness correct as it sure can't see its way to my island. Another 6 hr breed.
i giggled. It’s so blind that it couldn’t even find it’s way HOME to my place! My island is even called Kiwi Kingdom - how much help does it need! ? Good luck, Ozi. This is one kiwi that I hope makes it’s way over the ditch. (Of course, they can’t fly - maybe that’s the problem?). Sending you one by boat.

ozigal
01-15-18, 09:12 PM
Lol I think I saw that raft floating towards the Antarctic. Glad you didn't miss out I think you bought it just in time.
I would like to see the numbers of people who actually succeeded in breeding Kiwi against the numbers who were actively trying to breed it. I would guess that each limited dragon would have a target on it to get x amount of sales methinks they would have more than made their money from speed breeding and outright sales.
I still haven't bred any of the world limited dragons. Had to go out and by a new leaf rake to rake up all the leaves the leaf dragon dropped.

PrincessCouture2014
01-16-18, 03:11 AM
Giving up on this one

njbhugjjgnj
01-16-18, 09:05 AM
I gave up :mad:
I just reloaded my breeding dens, and got a 10 hour and an 18 hour breeds. I can never work out exactly what time, NZ time, those sales and specials disappear and I didn’t want to take a chance. So I gave in and spent my hard earned gold stash to get this dragon. It might not be pretty, but it’s a small bit of us Kiwis in an otherwise very North American dominated game, and I’m glad I have it.
I will always wonder, though, if S8 knew all along that I would cave and pay, so somehow twisted their algorithm agains5 me.

Thanks for all the encouragement, and good luck to all those still trying!

I was so rooting for you....it sucks that you had to buy him. I've been fortunate in breeding lately,though when it comes to FFS,I can't breed anything :( pssst....add me and I'll help you get some of your gold back ;)

summersalt
01-16-18, 02:01 PM
Is there any point in breeding for this now. States it leaves 1/16/18?

summersalt
01-16-18, 02:08 PM
Nevermind . I see its expired. I should of tried for this one before the Madagascar dragon which I just finally bred

Phoenix406
01-16-18, 02:15 PM
No luck for me on either account, and one of my accounts had 2 dens breeding for it continuously.

EvieandIzzie
01-16-18, 02:26 PM
Good luck, Evie. I hope this is the one that breaks the drought for you and Ozi. I agree, we could have a whole flag referendum about the design, but yes, I?d have expected black and white on it at least. A silver fern would have been awesome, like on the flags that are used for sports events.
Waving back at you because I?m also in the capital today, but only here for a few days work...live in the Waikato. Speaking of work...back to it. Just put another 6 hour breed into the den.
Thanks.
I managed to breed it with 7 hours to go. Only now just confirmed the egg is the correct one. I got it with an Air and Forest and was quite surprised.
Regarding the design I guess they did try to have the Koru on the design, now wait for the uproar about how that symbol belongs to the Maori culture.....

newzealander
01-17-18, 01:09 AM
Thanks.
I managed to breed it with 7 hours to go. Only now just confirmed the egg is the correct one. I got it with an Air and Forest and was quite surprised.
Regarding the design I guess they did try to have the Koru on the design, now wait for the uproar about how that symbol belongs to the Maori culture.....
YAY congratulations- I’m glad you got it! Pretty poor attempt at the Koru, and a wee nod to the silver fern in there, but I just prefer to think they named it after me, and be happy with that :)

pod5124cra
01-17-18, 08:26 AM
Nothing but fails once again, that's the 3rd dragon I have not gotten in the allotted time.

dragonwhispereri
01-18-18, 04:11 AM
I accidentally hatched New Zealand this morning instead of Vietnamese.
Will it count when the time comes? Just my luck! First time I ever got in on first attempt 😔 never got Madagascar or the one that just expired.
Has someone hatched a dragon before it was time and did it count?

kooky panda
01-18-18, 10:04 AM
I accidentally hatched New Zealand this morning instead of Vietnamese.
Will it count when the time comes? Just my luck! First time I ever got in on first attempt  never got Madagascar or the one that just expired.
Has someone hatched a dragon before it was time and did it count?
I did the same thing!!!!! :(

I am trying to get another one right now.
I am checking to see if it will automatically count. Not sure.

skyharbor602
01-18-18, 10:23 AM
I thought New England was needed for Tales not New Zealand. Oh and if you breed New England early then it will count when it's asked for in chapter 6.
New Zealand (actually it's Madagascar) is the dragon needed for the side task of breeding it and Inuit for the part 3 dragon - from the message I got for hatching Inuit it will be the Spanish Dragon coming soon.

kooky panda
01-18-18, 10:28 AM
I thought New England was needed for Tales not New Zealand. Oh and if you breed New England early then it will count when it's asked for in chapter 6.
New Zealand is the dragon needed for the side task of breeding it and Inuit for the part 3 dragon - from the message I got for hatching Inuit it will be the Spanish Dragon coming soon.

HAHA! I was just coming back to correct my post! I got the two dragons mixed up!
You are right. The New England is needed for the Tales not this Dragon.

skyharbor602
01-18-18, 11:08 AM
HAHA! I was just coming back to correct my post! I got the two dragons mixed up!

They both sound close and are spelled almost the same way so I understand how this could've been confusing, lol.

njbhugjjgnj
01-18-18, 12:47 PM
New Zealand is the dragon needed for the side task of breeding it and Inuit for the part 3 dragon - from the message I got for hatching Inuit it will be the Spanish Dragon coming soon.

I believe Madagascar was Part 1 and will be needed to breed with Inuit. New Zealand was a limited time breed :)

dragonwhispereri
01-18-18, 02:14 PM

My bad I put this in wrong place.
It?s New England I hatched which is needed for Chapter 6
Tried even speed breeding but never got New Zealand

skyharbor602
01-18-18, 02:43 PM
I believe Madagascar was Part 1 and will be needed to breed with Inuit. New Zealand was a limited time breed :)

You're right Madagascar is part 1. I'll correct my original post.

gnola1420
01-24-18, 01:20 PM
Same with me, despite trying continously for 'event dragons' needed for chapters I have yet to get any except when Awoken was needed. I finally got Hoot and Glorosia this week while trying for New England but those events are long gone. Oh well.