PDA

View Full Version : Greeter issue

marybethz
01-08-18, 10:41 PM
Greeter turning away customers even though I have seating for 20 customers at a time he is only seating 2 customers. This started 1/6/2018 while I was trying to get the New Year New Me cruise fully provisioned. I started with 21 counters full of food waiting to be served and almost all of my appliances full of cooked food waiting for counter space to become available. Seating area is free of obstructions so that is not part of the problem
Restaurant name is Beth?s Place, level currently on is 56.
PLEASE HELP.

Paul__
01-09-18, 05:18 AM
Ha e you tried restarting your device or reinstalling the app?

Rynetory2
01-09-18, 05:45 AM
Greeter turning away customers even though I have seating for 20 customers at a time he is only seating 2 customers. This started 1/6/2018 while I was trying to get the New Year New Me cruise fully provisioned. I started with 21 counters full of food waiting to be served and almost all of my appliances full of cooked food waiting for counter space to become available. Seating area is free of obstructions so that is not part of the problem
Restaurant name is Beth?s Place, level currently on is 56.
PLEASE HELP.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please make sure your greeter is not blocked. Try visiting another restaurant to get more customers to visit you. It will be helpful if you can post a screenshot of your restaurant if issue persists. How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)