PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Issue

MMSIsaac
03-24-11, 03:05 PM
For some reason whenever i try to download this game, it sends me to a credit card verification screen. The game is free, so this shouldn't happen.:confused:

zelda800
07-06-11, 04:30 PM
I luv this game! the only problem is that i just got 4 star popularity, then the next day i dropped down to 3!!!!!! I don't think that's supposed 2 happen...

redbites
07-06-11, 04:34 PM
If you drop down to 3 it usually means that the neighbours are tipping you more than you tip them and that decreases your star level. So don't forget to tip twice and much as you get tipped

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 04:44 PM
For some reason whenever i try to download this game, it sends me to a credit card verification screen. The game is free, so this shouldn't happen.:confused:

If there is a problem with your payment method you are blocked from ANY use of the store. You can't download updates, you can't get anything that is free, either.

If you believe that your payment method is fine and that your last bill was paid then contact them by going to apple.com/support/itunes and select the option that fits your needs.

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 04:45 PM
If you drop down to 3 it usually means that the neighbours are tipping you more than you tip them and that decreases your star level. So don't forget to tip twice and much as you get tipped

Everyone is going to drop down to a 3 from a 4 when they haven't tipped that day. It doesn't matter how many neighbors tip me, it matters how many neighbors and community members I tip.

redbites
07-06-11, 04:52 PM
Somedays I don't tip and my rating stays at 4

kooky panda
07-06-11, 05:11 PM
It depends how high a four you are. Like xps. Once you max at 4 it still keeps counts
Of your tips. If you have been 4 for a while and keep tipping
Then you can go longer without tipping before dropping

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 10:31 PM
It depends how high a four you are. Like xps. Once you max at 4 it still keeps counts
Of your tips. If you have been 4 for a while and keep tipping
Then you can go longer without tipping before dropping

Ok, this has gotten waaaaaaayyyyy off-subject. The original thread we are conversing in has nothing at all to do with the star ratings, that was just somebody decided to respond to this thread by asking why they dropped down to a 3 from a 4.
I think this thread needs to go back to what the original poster needs but they haven't responded yet to my reply.

kooky panda
07-07-11, 07:33 AM
Ok, this has gotten waaaaaaayyyyy off-subject. The original thread we are conversing in has nothing at all to do with the star ratings, that was just somebody decided to respond to this thread by asking why they dropped down to a 3 from a 4.
I think this thread needs to go back to what the original poster needs but they haven't responded yet to my reply.

I guess when the original poster responds to your questions, then this will go back to the original thread.

MAPPIE22
07-07-11, 08:12 AM

If you are downloading on a new device, have a new card, the user agreement has change or just coz they feel like it, you can be redirected to the card verication screen, it will not charge you but it wants your details because it is being added to your account and they need to check its you happens all the time to me.