PDA

View Full Version : Collecting tips/dancers

ahshan
03-24-11, 02:03 PM
It's kind of hard to see which tips/dancers you already collected while collecting.
So could the little dancing people or the dance floor tile turn a different colour when collecting just like all the other TeamLava games? That would make it a lot easier so you only tap once per tile while collecting

MissCeara
03-25-11, 02:24 PM
Agree. I just noticed today that the tile to the right or the door lights up when you tap to collect a tip. Perhaps they had intended for the tiles that you tap to light up. If so, it may be implemented but just not functioning as intended.

illusive7
03-26-11, 11:04 PM
Yes... the lil pink dancers should change colors when you tap on them to collect, like the buildings turn a "green" tint in City & Empire story...

sehana
03-27-11, 08:38 PM
I agree, that would help a bunch to change to color of the mini dancers icons.

vincenzagiovanna
04-02-11, 05:48 PM
I really wish there was a tip jar in all the apps rather than tables/floor tile tap options.. That goes for picking them up as well as leaving a tip/dancers.. Just need to tap once to leave a tip rather than all over the place..

RageofMars
04-04-11, 02:52 PM
I personally do not like the dancer icon hovering and moving. (Just like how I don't like the thumbs up icon moving in Fashion Story.) I liked it better stationary like the other TL games. It's quite annoying when the dance floor's flashing and the icons are shaking.