PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Snowy Blossoms - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
01-05-18, 09:02 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41356

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41357

Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Beguiling Basket : 100 fair fruits
Second Prize: Snow Bell Blossoms : 250 fair fruits
Third Prize: Majestic Mirror : 500 fair fruits
Fourth Prize: Prince Purring (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1484491&viewfull=1#post1484491) : 1,600 fair fruits
Fifth Prize: Fairest Foal (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1484490&viewfull=1#post1484490) : 3,200 fair fruits

Community Prizes
(unlocks at 2,000 - meaning once you have collected 2,000 fair fruits, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Drowzy Dog (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1484489&viewfull=1#post1484489)
Second Prize: Food
Third Prize: Runes

Event Boosts
Beguiling Basket - Collect 4 fair fruits / 4 hrs
Tempting Tree - Collect 16 fair fruits / 4 hrs

Goals
A Fair Fawn
Goal 1:
Hatch a Royal Roe (breed Nature + Water)
REWARD: 250 fair fruits

Goal 2:
Raise your Royal Roe to level 10
REWARD: 250 fair fruits

luna2cute
01-05-18, 10:37 PM
Love the horse but can’t ever many points on the new system so not even trying. Too bad. It’s gorgeous!!

anyone know the theme? Looks like old fashioned fencing fighters...or something like that. :)

MystiqueRealm
01-05-18, 11:08 PM
Love the horse but can’t ever many points on the new system so not even trying. Too bad. It’s gorgeous!!

anyone know the theme? Looks like old fashioned fencing fighters...or something like that. :)

I think it's loosely based on snow white, the white "fairest" foal being fairest of them all. Her only company for a while we're dozy dogs (dwarfs- one being drowzy due to his extreme sleepiness ie sleepy dwarf) but she knows there's a "prince charming" or prince purring, out there who will win her heart. The magic mirror is 3rd reward and can vaguely see a witch in the mirror.

So snow white is my guess :)

mysticalfairy320
01-05-18, 11:38 PM
I like this one, I guess it's the dwarfs house that's why it's so small!

AppieP
01-06-18, 12:55 AM
I HATE this type of events now. Impossible to finish all. IF we are lucky we can barely made it to the community prizes.

Individual prizes:
100 for the beguiling basket. (collect 4 fair fruits every 4 hours)
250 for the snow bell blossoms. (deco)
500 for the majestic mirror. (deco)
1600 for the Prince Purring. (royal/dark) 8 hours hatching
3200 for the Fairest Foal. (royal/nature)

Community prizes:
2000 for the Drowzy Dog (water/earth)
2nd price: food
3th price: runes

Prince Purring egg:

Fairest Foal egg:

gramland
01-06-18, 01:39 AM
3200 is needed for Fairest Foal

AppieP
01-06-18, 01:51 AM
3200 is needed for Fairest Foal

Thanks, so same as last time.

reddog2Times
01-06-18, 02:38 AM
Like the horse, but won’t be able to get it. This is the third events can’t play. Sad , oh well.

Alohatami
01-06-18, 03:45 AM
I guess the powers that be have not been listening to the people, since once again we have only seven days to make 3200 points. :( I'll be lucky to make 1600, as I barely made that in the past several WEs. Sad.

carolineannlv
01-06-18, 05:44 AM
I only have hopes of one, maybe two of the animals if I'm lucky. I think the Drowsy dog is absolutely beautiful (designed after the Basalt Hound) and even more so than the Fairest Foal, and that the Prince Purring is charming and interesting. So even if I only just manage those two, I shall be very happy indeed.

But it would be nice to feel like I've got a chance for the Fairest Foal. A lot of people used to call me Snow White, or say I was like her, and so I have a personal affinity with the story.

tuffyjkitten
01-06-18, 06:33 AM
Seriously let the first event (storybook) end before starting a new one!!!

luna2cute
01-06-18, 03:20 PM
I think it's loosely based on snow white, the white "fairest" foal being fairest of them all. Her only company for a while we're dozy dogs (dwarfs- one being drowzy due to his extreme sleepiness ie sleepy dwarf) but she knows there's a "prince charming" or prince purring, out there who will win her heart. The magic mirror is 3rd reward and can vaguely see a witch in the mirror.

So snow white is my guess :)

Oh of course! Silly me! I should have figured that out. Lol.

Penguin2016
01-06-18, 07:47 PM
I HATE this type of events now. Impossible to finish all. IF we are lucky we can barely made it to the community prizes.

Individual prizes:
100 for the beguiling basket. (collect 4 fair fruits every 4 hours)
250 for the snow bell blossoms. (deco)
500 for the majestic mirror. (deco)
1600 for the Prince Purring. (royal/dark)
3200 for the Fairest Foal. (royal/nature)

Community prizes:
2000 for the Drowzy Dog (water/earth)
2nd price: food
3th price: runes

The first of the new ?forest party? events was awesome. It was the first time I ever won every prize in this type of event, with time to spare, and having used zero gems. The next two ?forest parties? were still really good. I was unable to get the last prize for both but still got two animals each time and found the event to be fair. Things started going waaaay downhill in September, and as I said in a different thread, I?m not even trying on this one because there?s no point wasting gems to not even be able to get the lowest point value animal. It doesn?t get me to buy gems; it only gets me to use fewer of the gems I already have.

Let?s go back to the forest parties from the summer.

etchedintime
01-06-18, 09:29 PM
Yes me too , so unrealistic , not enough ways to get the points , breeding is too long , the expansions are too high , I hav etc keeps selling animals to fit them . I have to wonder if S8 even read the posts to improve the game , which is a shame because it is a great game

Callyvitale19
01-07-18, 10:14 AM
Prince Purring is 8 hrs and you need 3200 pts for Fairest Foal.

AppieP
01-07-18, 11:13 AM
Prince Purring is 8 hrs and you need 3200 pts for Fairest Foal.

Thanks and congrats.

Silverrain1
01-07-18, 04:54 PM
I have 809 tokens - that?s with 2 flowers, 6 farms and 4 nests! Unfortunately I only like the last animal. I?ll give it a good go and who knows????? Maybe I?ll be hugely lucky 🍀

etchedintime
01-08-18, 05:44 PM
I guess the powers that be have not been listening to the people, since once again we have only seven days to make 3200 points. :( I'll be lucky to make 1600, as I barely made that in the past several WEs. Sad.
Yes it would be nice if S8 listened , un obtainable

littelprince0313
01-10-18, 03:09 AM
I always wanted the art pony and now I bought it and just after that I realised that I also bought 1300 pts o.o now I will be able to get the other pony, too :D
Really happy about that, cause it‘s so pretty :) got lucky this time
A big coincidence that the buying the art pony gets me another one, too ;D

miadoubled
01-10-18, 08:25 AM
So sad knowing i wont that able to get the pony, its so prettty too:( even with managing the roe, without spending uber amounts of gems its so unobtainable, even the community prize seems like it will end up being just out of reach as well. Agh I just hope i will be able to get the marquees .. then maybe itll make me happy.. bc these WEs are ****ing my spirit!

Sandy23b
01-10-18, 09:02 AM
Why did the Snowy Blossom event end early? It no longer shows up for me which is very upsetting since I paid $24.99 to buy items yesterday.

AppieP
01-10-18, 09:07 AM
Why did the Snowy Blossoms event end early? It no longer shows up for me which is very upsetting since I paid $24.99 to buy items yesterday.

It did'nt. Still 3 days left. Are you sure you don't have it anymore?

Sandy23b
01-10-18, 09:38 AM
It did'nt. Still 3 days left. Are you sure you don't have it anymore?

It?s not there. I keep getting the fruit from harvesting but I can no longer see the totals or does it show any progress.

Sandy23b
01-10-18, 09:46 AM
It?s not there. I keep getting the fruit from harvesting but I can no longer see the totals or does it show any progress.
The storybook adventure space in the game is empty as well.

Alohatami
01-10-18, 10:27 AM
Two days and two hours left, and I only have 935 points. Doesn't look like I'm even going to get close to 1600 this time. :(

AppieP
01-10-18, 10:30 AM

Thats weird indeed. No problem for me. But if you still getting the fruits, I would say you are still playing the event. Like at the right side for a fruit picture.
And yes the SB is over. We can't play 2 events at ones:p

AppieP
01-10-18, 10:33 AM
Two days and two hours left, and I only have 935 points. Doesn't look like I'm even going to get close to 1600 this time. :(

If I don't get the Royal Roe me either can't finish it. I'm at close to 1200. Too bad the capricorn quest didnt started, otherwise i had a extra nest. Its STILL occupied with the Spring Wing.

LauraGSJK
01-10-18, 01:51 PM
Why did the Snowy Blossom event end early? It no longer shows up for me which is very upsetting since I paid $24.99 to buy items yesterday.

Have you tried force closing your game, and then going back in there? I'm almost positive it's still counting your progress. Also, did you scroll through all the tasks on your right side of your screen? There should be the tournament, right under that the world event, then under that other things like buying value packs, goals for collecting scepters, etc. Perhaps you scrolled down, and the box for the world event isn't showing? Good luck! Please let us know if your problem was resolved.

LauraGSJK
01-10-18, 02:03 PM
Please add me to the list of people not happy with the change to the world events that has happened the last few months. I flat out will not spend gems on them since the change. Before that I would. I've set timers to constantly collect crops, breed, hatch, evolve, collect from the Beguiling Basket, mined, and I don't think it's possible for me to even unlock the community prizes. Can anyone finish the entire thing without spending a lot of money? Please Storm8, go back to how your W.E.s used to be. Also, please give us a little break in between events. It would be so nice if this game didn't feel like a chore. I've been playing since 2014 (in the fall, I think) and I used to really love the game. I often think about quitting, but feel I've invested so much in the game, and keep hoping S8 will change things.

Good luck everyone, and best wishes! :)

Phoenix406
01-10-18, 02:19 PM
Please add me to the list of people not happy with the change to the world events that has happened the last few months. I flat out will not spend gems on them since the change. Before that I would. I've set timers to constantly collect crops, breed, hatch, evolve, collect from the Beguiling Basket, mined, and I don't think it's possible for me to even unlock the community prizes. Can anyone finish the entire thing without spending a lot of money? Please Storm8, go back to how your W.E.s used to be. Also, please give us a little break in between events. It would be so nice if this game didn't feel like a chore. I've been playing since 2014 (in the fall, I think) and I used to really love the game. I often think about quitting, but feel I've invested so much in the game, and keep hoping S8 will change things.

Good luck everyone, and best wishes! :)

Yes, Storm8, *please* hear our pleas! What is the point of making the WE impossible to finish? Even when I was brand new, one of the first events I did was the pirate one with the Salty Dog and the monkey and some other animal. I was brand new, only had one nest, had hardly any gems or other in-game currency, but I was able to get really close to the Salty Dog - I think I needed 212 more points, so I did a little speed breeding and was able to get him. Now I am at level 132 and have an extra nest, have gems, food, etc and over a billion coins, and I can't even unlock the community prize. This is utterly ridiculous. I know that you are trying to get people to pay for gems or value packs, and maybe that is working for you. But it is also alienating a lot of your players. Making the last prize *literally* impossible to obtain without spending lots of gems or buying value packs is very demoralizing to your fan base. Also, making it almost impossible to unlock community rewards makes it even worse. I'm glad that the community rewards aren't just decos anymore, but seriously, 8 runes? Like at least give us 20 - something to make it worthwhile. 8 runes is only 10% of what I need for an expansion and is only about 1 day's worth of runes (what I am able to mine for on a daily basis). These tactics really need to be changed ASAP if you want to retain players. I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game over the last 16 months, but I am not going to pay for an animal that requires 3200 points when it is obvious that Storm8 is just being greedy by placing the goal so out of reach.

Maheks
01-10-18, 04:39 PM
Yes, Storm8, *please* hear our pleas! What is the point of making the WE impossible to finish? Even when I was brand new, one of the first events I did was the pirate one with the Salty Dog and the monkey and some other animal. I was brand new, only had one nest, had hardly any gems or other in-game currency, but I was able to get really close to the Salty Dog - I think I needed 212 more points, so I did a little speed breeding and was able to get him. Now I am at level 132 and have an extra nest, have gems, food, etc and over a billion coins, and I can't even unlock the community prize. This is utterly ridiculous. I know that you are trying to get people to pay for gems or value packs, and maybe that is working for you. But it is also alienating a lot of your players. Making the last prize *literally* impossible to obtain without spending lots of gems or buying value packs is very demoralizing to your fan base. Also, making it almost impossible to unlock community rewards makes it even worse. I'm glad that the community rewards aren't just decos anymore, but seriously, 8 runes? Like at least give us 20 - something to make it worthwhile. 8 runes is only 10% of what I need for an expansion and is only about 1 day's worth of runes (what I am able to mine for on a daily basis). These tactics really need to be changed ASAP if you want to retain players. I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game over the last 16 months, but I am not going to pay for an animal that requires 3200 points when it is obvious that Storm8 is just being greedy by placing the goal so out of reach.

I totally agree with you phoenix406. This month I'm not even trying. There's no fun in struggling to achieve something that's impossible. Just doing my normal breeding and evolving. I've been playing for three years and this games no fun now. The goals are getting impossible to achieve.

Rynetory2
01-11-18, 04:11 AM

This event is still ongoing. Restart your device and scroll through your icon panel on the right of your game screen; you should see the event icon there. Please post a screenshot of your game screen in the Bugs forum if you are still missing it.

Sugarcat5
01-11-18, 05:57 AM
I agree with other players that the points for prizes should be a little more reasonable. I don't mind a challenge but 3200 in only 7 days is a bit much.

missourijan
01-11-18, 06:03 AM
I totally agree with you phoenix406. This month I'm not even trying. There's no fun in struggling to achieve something that's impossible. Just doing my normal breeding and evolving. I've been playing for three years and this games no fun now. The goals are getting impossible to achieve.

Me either. I find myself signing in less and less. NOT PARTICIPATING.

MystiqueRealm
01-11-18, 06:03 AM
I agree with other players that the points for prizes should be a little more reasonable. I don't mind a challenge but 3200 in only 7 days is a bit much.

I agree I got the dog but too far away from the horse, I wasn't sure I'd even get the dog for a while there!

AppieP
01-11-18, 09:13 AM
I agree I got the dog but too far away from the horse, I wasn't sure I'd even get the dog for a while there!

I agree also, but not even get 1 creature in this WE. I'm at 1450, with a little bit of luck and maby some speeding I can get it to Prince Purring. I think he's really cute. So maby, maby I will try to get him. Still no Royal Roe for me either.

Limequat
01-11-18, 10:28 AM
After 500 gems worth of speed breeding, I finally got the Royal Roe. I currently have 2500 points, so I'll be able to get the Fairest Foal if I spend 8 gems to speed up evolving Royal Roe to an adult. After doing some rough calculations, I expect to have around an extra 150 points by the time the event ends.

Basically, even if you were lucky enough to breed the Royal Roe without having to spend gems, you still wouldn't be able to get to the last individual prize without spending at least a few hundred gems.

Phoenix406
01-11-18, 11:14 AM
Speaking of Prince Purring, the name assigned to mine is "Princess." So is this a girl cat or a boy cat? Lol!

Destiel0918
01-11-18, 01:30 PM
Speaking of Prince Purring, the name assigned to mine is "Princess." So is this a girl cat or a boy cat? Lol!

TransCat...

Silverrain1
01-11-18, 01:47 PM
Almost 9pm my time and I have 2184 points so I need to get 1016 in less than 24 hours. I can?t see that happening.
We have got the first two community prizes - if any one is interested.
I still haven?t got the royal roe which is a wee cutie

miadoubled
01-11-18, 03:41 PM

Mine was named queenie! Weird lol

LauraGSJK
01-11-18, 03:44 PM
Almost 9pm my time and I have 2184 points so I need to get 1016 in less than 24 hours. I can?t see that happening.
We have got the first two community prizes - if any one is interested.
I still haven?t got the royal roe which is a wee cutie

Congratulations on getting 2184 points. How did you do it? I will bet at 1,650 when my crops are done in about an hour. I've been setting timers and doing everything I possibly can, short of spending lots of gems. Do you see how anyone can get all the prizes without spending a fortune? Thanks, and good luck! :)

Silverrain1
01-11-18, 04:16 PM
Congratulations on getting 2184 points. How did you do it? I will bet at 1,650 when my crops are done in about an hour. I've been setting timers and doing everything I possibly can, short of spending lots of gems. Do you see how anyone can get all the prizes without spending a fortune? Thanks, and good luck! :)

It would be impossible to win without spending gems!
I?ve got four nests which are fully occupied at all times, 2 evolution flowers, which are occupied at all times and 6 grand farms which get mystic mangoes during the day and night. Then of course there?s the points you score from the mine.
I?ve been speed breeding trying to get the roe (which I still haven?t) and also, if I?m going to bed and I get a rubbish breed timer or things are nearly done, I speed them so that I don?t waste hours in the night. And I?m still so short!
I hope everyone makes the community prizes, we have the first two and are doing well for the third.
Also, hope everyone gets as far as they are aiming to with individual prizes.
Good luck!

CaRee215
01-11-18, 06:40 PM
Well i got 3200 but yes i sped bred n used gold for other. Planted 5hr diamond during day n 8hr food overnight. N has collection baskets as well. Does anyone know how many rune stones n the amount of food we got as well under community prizes. If it was more we'd really get it faster. Hope we get it this time...

Phoenix406
01-11-18, 10:06 PM
Despite all my protests, I played right into S8's greedy little hands on both of my accounts. On my second account, I already had the Royal Roe, which had enabled me to get the cat and somehow I had unlocked community prizes. I really wanted the horse, so I did some speed breeding for the Bearon. I got it pretty quickly but still had a long way to go to get the horse, so I continued to speed breed (btw, I'm getting 3 points per each hour of breeding now) for Super Rares that I haven't been able to get on either account yet. No luck getting animals I needed, but I got the horse and enough bombs to get enough runes for an expansion. Whoo hoo!
On my older account I did a little speed breeding for the Royal Roe which got me to the cat and unlocked community prizes, and, again, I got enough bombs for runes to do another expansion. Nowhere near the horse on that account though.

As of right now we need 22 million more points to unlock the free runes. 😕

Oh, and I totally forgot! On my second account I'm actually getting the Crystal Unicorn from my speed breeding; my first crystal animal on that account. Of course that means that my new expansion needs to go for a crystal habitat. It will be a good start for the leaderboard, too.

AppieP
01-11-18, 10:19 PM
Well i got 3200 but yes i sped bred n used gold for other. Planted 5hr diamond during day n 8hr food overnight. N has collection baskets as well. Does anyone know how many rune stones n the amount of food we got as well under community prizes. If it was more we'd really get it faster. Hope we get it this time...

Probably 8 on my count.

I barely made it to 1600 points for the Prince. But I'm glad with it. Its the only one I really wanted. Congrats on those who also did get what they want. I'm not going to make it for the community prizes. Only one nest, and not wasting my food for the flower. I think i did it nice.

Rynetory2
01-11-18, 10:42 PM

Haha your cat is having an identity crisis lol. :p

Rynetory2
01-11-18, 10:44 PM
Can someone help to post these information for Drowzy Dog and Fairest Foal? Thank you.
- Breeding/Hatching time, Evolution time, Feed schedule (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290)

Also missing the feed schedule for Prince Purring.

Good luck to everyone! :)

LauraGSJK
01-12-18, 12:50 AM
It would be impossible to win without spending gems!
I?ve got four nests which are fully occupied at all times, 2 evolution flowers, which are occupied at all times and 6 grand farms which get mystic mangoes during the day and night. Then of course there?s the points you score from the mine.
I?ve been speed breeding trying to get the roe (which I still haven?t) and also, if I?m going to bed and I get a rubbish breed timer or things are nearly done, I speed them so that I don?t waste hours in the night. And I?m still so short!
I hope everyone makes the community prizes, we have the first two and are doing well for the third.
Also, hope everyone gets as far as they are aiming to with individual prizes.
Good luck!

Thank you. I'm doing everything you're doing, minus the extra nests & evolution flower. I've got one extra nest, and have been keeping that occupied at all times. Been planting the 20 hour crops, and squeezing in the 5 hr. Nexus Nuts when I can. I've been collecting from my crops as soon as they're done. Done a little speed breeding, like you, just before I go to bed. I just can't afford to sink much money into something that isn't tangible. Not the kind of money it would take after they changed the world events. Like I said before, this change makes me want to use less gems than I did with the way the W.E.s were structured before.

Congratulations to everyone who got what they were aiming for. Good luck to everyone still trying.

miadoubled
01-12-18, 08:04 AM
4more hours..and 40shy of community prizes and fresh out of gems! Thatd be my luck... agh i really wish these werent so hard! I guess maybe a break is in order since im not fond of this leaderboard coming up! And justtttt Maybe i will start getting better luck after.. but then again i want these monthly animals so im in a pickle..lol oh goodness does this game get to me sometimes!

Welp with 10minutes to spare i somehow managed to get to exactly 2000... so sad about the pony though!!

Alohatami
01-12-18, 10:30 AM
Well, I didn't think it was going to happen for me this time, but at the last minute, I managed to breed a roe. I spent one gem to finish the breeding, and then eight more, when I saw that it was a roe, to hatch it. Without that 250 point bonus for that side quest, I never would have made 1600 this time around. Wish I could have made 2000 to unlock the community prizes, because I really could use those runes. Oh well. 1600 is better than nothing.

missourijan
01-12-18, 12:49 PM
These events suck. No fun.

AppieP
01-12-18, 01:10 PM
Finally it's done...relief;)
But glad I reached it to Prince Purring. Really happy with it.
Now focus on the LB

Rynetory2
01-12-18, 08:51 PM
Please note there are 4 questions for this poll.

1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete Individual prizes?
3. Did you unlock Community prizes?
4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Penguin2016
01-12-18, 09:47 PM
I voted that I didn’t participate, meaning that I didn’t actively try. I just played normally, with breeding and harvesting. I didn’t evolve because I wanted to save that for the leaderboard. I ended with a bit over 1100 points. And I ended up getting the same number of materials for the marequess as I did for the festive foal last month - when I was actually TRYING to hit the 1600 points. I am left with the same number of resources having used zero gems as I was left with after quite a bit of speed breeding last month. My conclusion: there is literally no point in trying for these new WEs, unless you like one or more of the animals enough to spend hundreds of gems on it.

littelprince0313
01-13-18, 12:25 AM
I got the last prize but only cause I bought the art pony without that I wouldnt even be in the community prizes!!

AppieP
01-13-18, 01:28 AM
I didn't finished, i didn't unlocked community, i didn't like this event, I DIDN'T.
Like the animals, always nice to have some new creatures. The one I really want was Prince Purring, and i did get him. After that a horrible event. Please make it easier S8. At least with normal playing for the community prizes. So we can individual decide if we want complete our own prizes. Thanks.

AppleWhite84
01-13-18, 01:55 AM
Didn't like it. Wasn't able to get any of the animals.

carolineannlv
01-13-18, 07:38 AM
I did vote that I liked the event because:
I love the theme, the animals, the decorations, and the habitat.
I also managed to get Prince Purring and then to reach community prizes... but I wasn't even in with a shot of getting to the last individual prize (and never am since this change over).

It can definitely be improved on, for myself, but more so for other players by:

Extending the time from 7 days, up to 10 days at least.
OR,
By lowering the amount of points needed to reach community prizes and/or individual prizes.
So that if we're actually focused on gaining the prizes (but lack money to pay) we actually have a chance within the time we're given.

One or the other really does need to be changed for the majority of players who are getting exasperated at the amount needed to collect in such short time.

DeeDeeBird70
01-13-18, 02:16 PM
Something is wrong with the poll. At this time 30 have voted, 27 said they did not finish the individual goals, but 18 say they got the last individual prize, the Fairest Foal.

AND something is wrong with an event that has requirements far beyond what a player can get with regular multiple playing each day. I used to be able to finish the community events but the last few times cannot even get to the community prizes let alone the last individual one. Looking at the poll tells me I'm not the only one.

luna2cute
01-13-18, 03:11 PM
Loved the pony, but didn’t even come close due to requirements being too high. I have 2 nests and kept everything full all the time and not even close to even the dog.

Too difficult.

mutley00
01-13-18, 07:32 PM
Winning the main prize in these WE's used to be 'just do-able' by a careful regime of breeding / hatching, and evolving etc. Without spending ridiculous sums of cash on gems, it is now impossible to earn sufficient gems to reach the final prize. Even after paying out for a Tempting Tree (the 'premium point-earner'), despite continuous breeding/hatching/evolving, I still closed on only 2001 pts. Even the Community prizes have been made unanttractive: Yes the Drowzy Dog is nice, but the final 2 prizes of 15,100 Food and 8 Realm runes are just taking the Mickey?....

mutley00
01-13-18, 07:44 PM

Congrats CaRee215!
Yes, all we got (just the same as last couple of WEs) was 15,100 food, then 8 Realm Runes... Bring Back TL !!!!

ThynaSmith
01-14-18, 12:15 PM
I don’t even participate on these world events anymore. Practically impossible to get any of the interesting prizes (who has any room for more decorations, seriously?!). It used to be my favorite event of the game...

GreytMom
01-15-18, 01:35 PM
So 81% of people who answered 'like or dislike" so far did NOT like this event. Again. You'd think that perhaps they'd take the polls into consideration since it's pretty crystal clear that we want a change.

Phoenix406
01-16-18, 12:04 AM
It asks if they *like* the Fairest Foal, not if they got it.

missourijan
01-18-18, 06:06 AM
So 81% of people who answered 'like or dislike" so far did NOT like this event. Again. You'd think that perhaps they'd take the polls into consideration since it's pretty crystal clear that we want a change.

Right? IF YOU ARE NOT GONNA LISTEN WHY POLL??? Wish they had an objective of making their games fun again.

mraguia
01-23-18, 03:04 PM
Losing interest in the game since they?ve made all the events impossible to do without spending loads of gems. Haven?t been able to breed a single animal for the goals in like 2 months.

Rynetory2
01-23-18, 08:25 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.

pereira77
06-01-18, 12:28 PM
Drowzy Dog egg

Rynetory2
06-01-18, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the photo. It's already in the Guides. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1484489&viewfull=1#post1484489