PDA

View Full Version : Royal Roe - 2018 Jan 5

Callyvitale19
01-05-18, 01:18 PM
Royal Roe - new creature
More information on Royal Roe (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1484488&viewfull=1#post1484488) in Creatures Guide.

8 hrs. Good luck. I used Frostfang and Pandaffodil

AppieP
01-05-18, 02:39 PM
Congrats and thanks for the breeding time.
First try 11 hour timer, Seamur (R)
#2 - 13 hours, Sea Horse (SR)
#3 - 5 hours, Snowy Egret (C)
#4 - 5 hours, Snowy Egret (C)
#5 - 6 hours, Turtisle (C)
#6 - 6 hours, Turtisle (C)
#7 - 11 hours, Seamur (R)
#8 - 5 hours, Snowy Egret (C)
#9 - 6 hours, Turtisle (C)
#10 - 14 hours, Chilly Goat (R)
#11 - 5 hours, Snowy Egret (C)
#12 - 8 hours, (breeding with CU and Aquatter, so probably a Aquatter) Aquatter:( (R)
#13 - 6 hours, Turtisle (C)
#14 - 5 hours, Snowy Egret (C)
#15 - 5 hours, Snowy Egret (C)
#16 - 6 hours, Turtisle (C)

Callyvitale19
01-05-18, 02:40 PM
Congrats and thanks for the breeding time.your welcome and good luck

gramland
01-05-18, 02:50 PM

Congrats!!. I also got it with Frostfang and Pandaffodil after a lot of tries and about 5 8hr Aquatters!!

SBDOVER72
01-05-18, 06:28 PM
ROYAL ROE
1st try... Used frostfang & pandaffodil also.
Good luck everyone!

G4OU812
01-05-18, 07:29 PM
So it's the same time as an Aquatter? Using Chilly Goat and Snowy Egret with 8 hour timer. Crossing fingers, won't know until morning.

carolineannlv
01-06-18, 02:21 AM
First try 8hr timer (I had no idea what the Roe would be, I knew it might be an Aquatter), moved it to nest and there was my Royal Roe egg!

Frost Fang and Pandaffodil.

I never got the Gingerbread Mouse in the end, this more than makes up for it. It's the first of the Super Rare limited breeds I've managed in a LONG time.

Divaboutique15
01-06-18, 03:41 AM
I have a 5 hour timer with Nature and Water. Can someone tell me what it might be? I feel so dumb :/

Snowy Egret! Got it. Sorry guys :/

bettergran
01-06-18, 01:42 PM
While trying for the Royal Roe I bred my first Seahorse and Chilly Goat!

chessielass
01-06-18, 03:48 PM
Another first try success with Frostfang and Pandaffodil.

AppieP
01-06-18, 03:59 PM
With all the luck breeding with the 2 commons, maby I need to give it a try with that combo next time. Good job guys for those who already got it.

knickknaks
01-06-18, 04:56 PM
Trying for it with Sea Horse and Aquatter right now... holy wow you guys have had some good luck! I’ll give Frostfang and Pandaffodil a try next time around!

miadoubled
01-06-18, 08:59 PM
Got my first 8hr so far... fingers crossed!

Got it with frostfang and snowy egret! So exciting .. i love these new animals and element!

Zamom72
01-07-18, 12:57 AM
Congrats to all who have managed to snag this little guy. I'm currently on my 8th fail & getting a touch frustrated.

Wally1962
01-07-18, 02:36 AM
I wonder why there are 2 missions that require players to hatch a Royal Roe? Once we manage to get one does that complete both?

MystiqueRealm
01-07-18, 03:03 AM
I wonder why there are 2 missions that require players to hatch a Royal Roe? Once we manage to get one does that complete both?

Yes, it's different rewards :)

NilsonPets
01-08-18, 08:21 AM
No luck for me yet. :(

diamonaydreamerd
01-08-18, 09:10 AM
I finally got it after 7 tries with grandmother and frostfang :) Keep trying y'all, times not up yet!

reddog2Times
01-08-18, 12:10 PM
Nothing but snowy egret.

frogtwin
01-08-18, 12:37 PM
I keep getting eggrets, turtsies, otters, seamures, everything but the roe.ughhhhhhhh

MystiqueRealm
01-08-18, 01:01 PM
Thank you for posting the hours etc Callyvitale! I finally got a sale to try for it, got it with panfodil and frostfang :)

Penguin2016
01-08-18, 01:39 PM
I don’t like how there are other 8hr breeding times for water/nature! I got excited for nothing :(

shirosutherland
01-08-18, 07:46 PM
I got 8hours with pandaffodil nd frostfang.fingers crosesd hope its a roe.

Gizmo726
01-08-18, 08:22 PM
12 tries and nothing

lizprince
01-09-18, 01:02 AM
I am too. I'm not having much luck. I have tried frostfang and Pandaffodil a couple of times and keep getting ones I already have. So I stopped and tried for other animals lol. I am now trying again. Good luck to you. If you get it with a different combo please let me know. My storm of is lizprince. Feel free to add me also.

Alohatami
01-09-18, 01:53 AM
12 tries and nothing
You are not alone.

lsucamo86
01-09-18, 05:34 AM
I got snowy egret with both level.15 gingerbread mouse and.nog hog there different each breed

annelca
01-09-18, 08:57 AM
This combo have not work for me..!!! I'm so sad and 😞

Shewolf1953
01-09-18, 01:09 PM
Have been trying consistently for the Royal Roe and no luck...it will probably be another fail for me...I haven’t been able to breed very many special animals. Will keep trying until the end though, I might get lucky.

mysticalfairy320
01-09-18, 02:10 PM
Same no luck on and off speed breeding, still trying!

CaRee215
01-09-18, 02:18 PM
Just letting y'all know, i got it with frostfang n peridot Phoenix... 2nd try. Had 100 fails before using the posted combos , i tried everyone else's combos... nothing worked for me til i tried the one on here. Thanks for the help

AppieP
01-09-18, 02:26 PM
Same no luck on and off speed breeding, still trying!

Same here no luck so far. Will keep trying. Good luck to all of us who didn't get it YET!!

julesh11
01-09-18, 02:57 PM
:mad:Have bred different combos with the main combo Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I have tried at least 15 times or more and have not gotten it.
During the Sugar Plum Fairy, I tried so many times all the way until the end of goal and did not get one. Why is it that some people get them and some don?t? I do NOT think this is fair.

Phoenix406
01-09-18, 03:30 PM
I got it on my baby account but not my main account. Even with getting it, the meager amount of fruits given still doesn't push me up to 2000 points to unlock community rewards but should get me to the cat. Without obtaining it on my main account, I won't even hit the cat. This event blows.

Penguin2016
01-09-18, 03:42 PM
I got it on my baby account but not my main account. Even with getting it, the meager amount of fruits given still doesn't push me up to 2000 points to unlock community rewards but should get me to the cat. Without obtaining it on my main account, I won't even hit the cat. This event blows.

If we can’t get the royal roe, it’s a complete waste of time and gems to even try with this event. But if we can get it, it’s too late to start trying to get points. It’s really a lose-lose situation.

G4OU812
01-09-18, 05:22 PM
Just letting y'all know, i got it with frostfang n peridot Phoenix... 2nd try. Had 100 fails before using the posted combos , i tried everyone else's combos... nothing worked for me til i tried the one on here. Thanks for the help

100 fails? You've got to be speed breeding/hatching or exaggerating. I wouldn't waste gems if it got 1/4 of 100 fails.

Still nothing here and now they add another one: Bearon

Stop piling on events on top of each other, S8. It's ridiculous.

Alohatami
01-09-18, 06:56 PM
Stop piling on events on top of each other, S8. It's ridiculous.
If only they were actually listening to us.

adrianalima4
01-09-18, 11:36 PM
Wow I bred two in a row
Quartz + sapphire sphinx

lintupien
01-10-18, 08:54 AM

Same here, I won't make it to the cat prince if I don't get this animal, falling ~200 points short.

DragonPhoenix6
01-10-18, 11:34 AM
This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!! I spent about 700 gold in speed breeding to try and get this animal and nothing! I must have had more than 100 tries, I am sure that some players do not get the chance to breed some limited time animals because S8 do not release some animals to all of the players, just to some lucky ones, I am more and more disappointed and frustrated with S8 since all the fiasco at Dragon Story habitat sale and World Event just before New Year?s Eve and now this...

AppieP
01-10-18, 11:47 AM
This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!! I spent about 700 gold in speed breeding to try and get this animal and nothing! I must have had more than 100 tries, I am sure that some players do not get the chance to breed some limited time animals because S8 do not release some animals to all of the players, just to some lucky ones, I am more and more disappointed and frustrated with S8 since all the fiasco at Dragon Story habitat sale and World Event just before New Year?s Eve and now this...

Wow more than 100 changes, And still none?! I lost hope now. Its a shame you still doesn't have it. Amazing that some got it here on the first try. I think your right about the luck percentage.

mysticalfairy320
01-10-18, 07:43 PM
I used pearl peryton and panda and finally got it, good luck!

Latoyab211
01-11-18, 12:36 AM
I agree with you! I think the breeding events are truly limited. I think that they release a certain amount and once it is reached the rest will get nothing. I stopped hoping for these special animals. I am still trying to get a Crystal Unicorn. I am level 157. I have not raised an ultra to adult because of so much needed food and too many events. I have learned to choose my battles wisely with Storm8. These events will be repeated one day & hopefully I am still playing. I love the game but I am tired of being frustrated and losing gems on so many many fails. Good luck Gamers!!

lsucamo86
01-11-18, 01:40 AM
I need all possible breeding combs.for the roe please!! Tia

AppieP
01-11-18, 01:44 AM
I need all possible breeding combs.for the roe please!! Tia

Water/Nature.
A possible breeding combo doesn't exist. Just use the right elements and your luck is the same as everyone else. Some get it at there first try, and mostly the rest doesn't get it how many they are trying. Its all about luck. Good luck.

sharyl32
01-11-18, 06:56 PM
Another first try success with Frostfang and Pandaffodil.

Did you use 1. Frostfang in the left side and then 2.Pandaffodil on the right? Or Pandafodill and Frostfang? I have tried both ways. Please let me know. Thank you

G4OU812
01-11-18, 08:20 PM
Water/Nature.
A possible breeding combo doesn't exist. Just use the right elements and your luck is the same as everyone else. Some get it at there first try, and mostly the rest doesn't get it how many they are trying. Its all about luck. Good luck.

I've resorted to using a Gingerbread Pony and a Pandaffodil to try to get either the Roe or Bearon. Though, I increased the chances for other breeds. Once the Roe is expired, I'll switch it to single elements.

sharyl32
01-11-18, 08:26 PM
I've resorted to using a Gingerbread Pony and a Pandaffodil to try to get either the Roe or Bearon. Though, I increased the chances for other breeds. Once the Roe is expired, I'll switch it to single elements.
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your evening.

reddog2Times
01-11-18, 11:30 PM
I gave up. ��

LucraciaKS
01-12-18, 12:42 AM
I'm a bit annoyed ever since it started I've bred the same pair for water and nature constantly and still nothing and now time is running out....

AppleWhite84
01-12-18, 09:12 AM
Finally got it! I used Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I did not do any speed breeding because I usually don't get the limited animal and just end up wasting my gems. Very surprised I managed to get this one.

AppieP
01-12-18, 09:47 AM
Finally got it! I used Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I did not do any speed breeding because I usually don't get the limited animal and just end up wasting my gems. Very surprised I managed to get this one.

Congrats really nice job. My last change was a 6 hour Turtisle. I only had one 8 hour timer. But that was a Aquatter. And only one time able to breed a SR. Wasn't speeding so only 16 tries for me.
My result are listed at post #2.

Alohatami
01-12-18, 10:23 AM
Last night, before bed, I started a new breeding cycle and got an eight hour timer. This morning, I sped the last hour to put it on the nest, just in case it was the roe, and, OMG! It was! So, I spent another 8 gems to hatch it, because that was the only way I was going to make 1600 in the WE. Can't believe I finally got it!

topmom952
01-12-18, 01:42 PM
Another one I didn't get!

julesh11
01-12-18, 03:23 PM
ONCE AGAIN after spending hundreds of Gems and breeding 20 times, I never was able to get the Royal Roe. This keeps happening to me and I don?t understand why? Is it because I will finish breeding early (therefore using many Gems) and they are trying to get as much money out of me as possible? It really seems that way and I am getting ver fed up with Storm. You use these quests/competitions to get players to buy and use Gems, therefore lining your pockets.

The Forums show that other players have been seeing the same issue in the past several months. I think spending hundreds of Gems to Breed for the Royal Roe over 20 times and NOT getting one is beyond ridiculous!!!!

Storm, you need to do something about this!!

Silverrain1
01-12-18, 05:56 PM
I?m getting no new animals lately! Spent soooooo many gems exclusively trying for this! It did mean I got the final world event prize tho, so, silver linings I guesss.

nativeelfstar
01-13-18, 11:13 AM
I was a little disappointed I was unable to get royal roe even though I bred since it started. :(

tromalyt
01-13-18, 07:05 PM
I didn't get, and I spent some gems speed breeding.

And since getting it is essential to get the monthly animals, the quests for the monthly animals are over for me.

Same happened to me last month. I didn't get the first time limited animal and I couldn't get the monthly ones because I couldn't collect the 20000 items.

I learnt my lesson, I won't try to get the monthly animals again.

On the bright side, I don't have to compete and spend gems to speed breed till next month. And I don't have to hatch animals to get the 20000 items, so I won't be running out of space.

This new system is silly, if you don't ger the Royal Roe, the rest of the quests are pointless.

cherrycastleorchard
01-13-18, 10:51 PM
I didn't get, and I spent some gems speed breeding.

And since getting it is essential to get the monthly animals, the quests for the monthly animals are over for me.

Same happened to me last month. I didn't get the first time limited animal and I couldn't get the monthly ones because I couldn't collect the 20000 items.

I learnt my lesson, I won't try to get the monthly animals again.

On the bright side, I don't have to compete and spend gems to speed breed till next month. And I don't have to hatch animals to get the 20000 items, so I won't be running out of space.

This new system is silly, if you don't ger the Royal Roe, the rest of the quests are pointless.

Me too have not got one the last three months and am over trying the monthly events are too rigged for me so no point trying. Saves gems and food. Hope they wake up soon.

sharyl32
01-14-18, 08:14 AM
Royal Roe - new creature
More information on Royal Roe (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1484488&viewfull=1#post1484488) in Creatures Guide.

I have done this about 10 times with Frostfang and Pandaffodil and still no Royal Roe.

sharyl32
01-14-18, 08:15 AM
#12 - 8 hours, (breeding with CU and Aquatter, so probably a Aquatter) Aquatter:( (R)

Those are about the same animals I got too. 3 Snowy Egret.

Alohatami
01-14-18, 10:14 AM

Just out of curiosity, when you actually needed the Snowy Egret for the Story book, were you able to breed It?

AppieP
01-14-18, 11:41 AM
Just out of curiosity, when you actually needed the Snowy Egret for the Story book, were you able to breed It?

Yes I had, out of my head, something as 20 hours time before actually the chapter started were a Snowy Egret was required. After 3 or 4 times speeding I had it.