PDA

View Full Version : Marble Keys

random59
01-05-18, 01:06 PM
I really would like to know why we cannot have an option like we do in Tales where we have an option to choose what reward we get, either food boosts, dragon or maps.

Presently a great deal of us play, Tales and Leanderboard where we can receive rewards of maps and island pieces, for a huge number of the community these rewards are just surplus junk which we would love to use but due to game restrictions we can?t.

I think it would show great faith by Storm8 if in fact we got to choose what we would like to receive. Personally I have another game where I can rub my hands with glee as I am not spending all the given ours crafting keys to clear land to use. I still mine clear land on the original land and I can?t craft keys and just let them sit there or clear that land as well.

We get 12 maps which clear land, so at the top end of the spectrum I think it is 80 maps to clear which is 15% so why can?t we get 9 marble keys and likewise marble keys for leaderboards as well.

Anuisia
01-09-18, 08:19 PM
This is a great idea! We have started getting tokens after finishing Tales that allow us to choose between a dragon, adventure tickets, and farm boosts. Why can't we win tokens during Tales and Leaderboard which allow us to choose which type of land expansion we get?

Why can't they reduce the crafting time for marble keys? The number of keys required wouldn't be an issue if the crafting time was reasonable.

I'm lucky that I'm not landlocked yet . I still have land I can clear with maps and I can still use the island pieces (for now) but it won't be too long before I have to use the new land. I'm crafting marble keys as fast as I can to try and expand as quickly as possible to keep ahead of demand.

1bvdl5
01-10-18, 09:46 AM
This is a great idea! We have started getting tokens after finishing Tales that allow us to choose between a dragon, adventure tickets, and farm boosts. Why can't we win tokens during Tales and Leaderboard which allow us to choose which type of land expansion we get?

Why can't they reduce the crafting time for marble keys? The number of keys required wouldn't be an issue if the crafting time was reasonable.

I'm lucky that I'm not landlocked yet . I still have land I can clear with maps and I can still use the island pieces (for now) but it won't be too long before I have to use the new land. I'm crafting marble keys as fast as I can to try and expand as quickly as possible to keep ahead of demand.

I am not land locked either but that is only because I leave tons of dragons in storage. We should be able to proudly display them..... not hide them.

Sugarcat5
01-10-18, 04:15 PM
Please S8, reduce the crafting time for the marble keys!! Especially if you are gonna require so many of them to clear a space.

orson32
01-10-18, 07:53 PM
YES S8. ..give us a break....reduce the time to craft Marble Keys..I am needing 20 for the present piece of land and I know this increases significantly as you go..at that rate us land locked players will be land locked again in no time.I was hoping to get some of my dragons out of storage but this isn't happening because of all the new ones still being thrown out each week..we need a break from things

Den8137259
01-11-18, 09:44 AM
I'm still running out of usable lands, S8 ★

I'm already deprived of marble keys - and it is sad that the new dragon's not helping much!

One has to wait 24 hours to give a raw marble, and then another 24 hours to craft the key ★ makes it a looping 24 hours x 2 of keys and raws ★

tinkyw1nky
01-11-18, 09:58 AM
I?m not landlocked yet but want to know what I?m about to get into. Just how bad is it with the new expansions? Is it like one key per plot of land? Or does it go up each time? If it takes like 30 keys to expand ONE plot then yeah it would absolutely take whole month to expand one plot (and you would lose access to your craft shop for a month) which is ridiculous. Another clear example that S8 doesn?t play their own game.

harobeda
01-11-18, 10:14 AM
I?m not landlocked yet but want to know what I?m about to get into. Just how bad is it with the new expansions? Is it like one key per plot of land? Or does it go up each time? If it takes like 30 keys to expand ONE plot then yeah it would absolutely take whole month to expand one plot (and you would lose access to your craft shop for a month) which is ridiculous. Another clear example that S8 doesn?t play their own game.

First was 1 key, then either 2, 3, or 5. I've done the first "row" and the next row requires 10 keys for each except for one plot in the end of that row that requires 15. Not looking forward to finding out what the row behind that is going to take.

random59
01-11-18, 12:38 PM
First was 1 key, then either 2, 3, or 5. I've done the first "row" and the next row requires 10 keys for each except for one plot in the end of that row that requires 15. Not looking forward to finding out what the row behind that is going to take.

I do believe that the last 2rows of the first expansion take 60 keys to clear. Taking into that we have Tales that we need to craft items.

I think that it would take roughly two and a half to three months to clear one space!

Manali2014
05-01-18, 09:10 PM
Hi what is the starting level for marble key extension as some neighbours asked me someone please tell me thanks

Xyn25
05-02-18, 08:14 PM
I do believe that the last 2rows of the first expansion take 60 keys to clear. Taking into that we have Tales that we need to craft items.

I think that it would take roughly two and a half to three months to clear one space!

That is absolutely ridiculous. 2-3 months to clear a single space! We WANT to buy the gorgeous habitats and display our dragons but sometimes they make it so hard.
The tokens to choose rewards would be a nice improvement, at least.

MajicHearts
05-03-18, 05:32 AM
S8 “sucks” you in with low marble key amounts...then “bomb” you with enormous amounts...Way to go!

71smoky
05-03-18, 02:30 PM
I am up to 35 to 40 for one spot. Takes forever....... Then you have to clear even though they keep saying you shouldn't. I have been clearing ever since row 3. It is easier than arguing.

chuckyt888
05-10-18, 09:16 PM
Instead of using everyone?s complaints about space to better the game, it was used against us. They gave us a way to open up space but there is no way that you can open up space at the rate needed to keep up with new dragons being released. Well... without spending a fortune in gold. The crafting building is constantly needed for other things as well.... particularly busy during Dragon Tales.

Even World/Community Events have become a gold spending proposition. Dragon Tales can be done without spending gold if you are awake 24/7. Same with tournaments. It?s just sad. There must be more people spending money on gold or they wouldn?t be doing this with every aspect of the game. I would think a happy player base would equate to more people spending a bit here and there. Its certainly the case with me. It?s clear they are only catering to whales at this point... not good as that usually means the game?s lifecycle is well advanced.

RavenLynx
05-22-18, 04:00 PM
You know I don’t really understand what the marble keys are for but I guess that’s probably because I have not needed them yet. I also love how everyone here is complaining about an unfair practice being used by S8 even about how much gold is needed for stuff. What amazes me more is that all of your comments are still here. However, I do agree with all of you who are saying the crafting times and also the pairing, hatching and evolving times can really be way to long. Things have really gotten more gold intensive and I’ve only been in the game for about 3 1/2 months. I do really like this game but it can make me so angry sometimes. I love seeing new eggs and what’s dragon you’ve gotten. I’m so impatient though the longer periods of waiting make it more difficult to enjoy much less win anything. Yet I play on and on. It is a good game so much better than the just farm ones. Oh I am talking about Dragon Story. It’s addictive!!!!