PDA

View Full Version : some good things, found some issues and a few bugs.... please fix!

dracuella2
03-24-11, 01:22 PM
First of all, awesome! I don't think there is another game on the market where you can build your own nightclub, totally cool! However, it has shut off on me and froze several times, so please fix that. Otherwise, might want to include a tutorial like on bs and rs, because when the music stopped I was like, how do you turn it back on? Also, is there a way to make the music last more than 10 minutes? Cause that's kind of short! Otherwise, more floors, tiles, walls, decor, etc so we have something to look forward to after level 2 other than more drinks, and please don't make them all worth gems or whatever the equivalent is in this game. I love all the teamlava games despite the bugs, but I can't afford to buy those things while im in school. Might be a different story after I graduate and start my own practice, but if its all worth gems, I will lose interest by then. Oh! And add some rock music to the dj booth!
anyone reading this can add me to any teamlava story game: dracuella2. Thx!

cast1532
03-24-11, 02:16 PM
Yeah, the games shuts off on me too but still a good game.

kooky panda
03-24-11, 02:42 PM
I have to restart to be able to collect my dance money.

Mel19
03-24-11, 05:12 PM
Constantly crashing so far. I think I expected more than just RS and BS with music, but at the same time I dont know what I was expecting. Definately dont like having to refill the music every 10 minutes. I'll try it for a week, but I'm not overly excited so far.

seastripes
03-24-11, 07:18 PM
yes i also have to restart to collect money, and when i put an object to block the door, it doesn't work

and i definitely don't like to refill the music either? what's the function of the music anyway?

julia3032
03-24-11, 08:09 PM
I thought you were supposed to be able to play your own music from your ipod? That's what it says on their new website! Can you do this?

sophiacml
03-25-11, 12:35 AM
Guys, the crashing happened to me too. What I did is I deleted the game and reinstalled it & rebooted the device. Most importantly, don't play the songs on your device, that's the bugs that actually crashed your game. I hope this help. I supposed we have to be a bit patient especially this is a new game.

kooky panda
03-25-11, 08:28 AM
I have to restart to be able to collect my dance money.

looks that this has been corrected now. I do not have to restart to see dance money anymore. Yeah

illusive7
03-26-11, 11:03 PM
To play your own music: Click on the DJ BOOTH, hit MANAGE, SELECT IPOD.

Other issues...
- Wayyyy too expensive to expand... 75k to expand on level 13, now 150k?!?!
- Yes... the music meter is annoying... although after you reach level 14 or 15, the time bumps up to 1 HOUR instead of 10 minutes.
- Not enuf WALL varieties for coins... Ugh...