PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac habitats on sale

Sugarcat5
01-03-18, 12:13 PM
Can we please have a sale on the zodiac habitats? The animals are all on sale so the habitats that they go in should also be in sale. Please!!!! Thank you very much!

AppieP
01-03-18, 12:31 PM
Yes please a sale would be great. In the past we got a sale together with a new Zodiac creature. After that it was silence. A lot new players who didnt have a change to buy it for cheaper than 400 gems.

PookieBearsGirl
01-03-18, 01:02 PM
I agree with this! Everyone should be able to buy these habitats on sale.

Phoenix406
01-03-18, 04:06 PM
I agree. I would like a sale on the Zodiac habitats, as well (although I have no idea how I could get 4 spaces cleared for them. Maybe we need a rune sale, too).

Shaynabrewer
01-03-18, 05:05 PM
Please I would love to get these habitats if been waiting for them to go on sale

torfhoeken3
01-04-18, 02:29 AM
Have been hoping for a Zodiac habitat sale for a while - even been keeping space available. Now the creatures are for sale, really hope S8 offers us the full package, i.e. also the habitats for sale, so we can keep the whole collection together. So pretty please with sugar on it, could we have a full Zodiac habitat sale please?!

DragonPhoenix6
01-04-18, 07:55 PM
Same here I am waiting for these habitats to be on sale since I started playing FS

violetfarm105
01-05-18, 03:55 AM
Please put the Zodiac habitats on sale. I would love to buy the 3 I don’t have.

SorchaStarfyre
01-06-18, 12:24 PM
Yes please a sale would be great. In the past we got a sale together with a new Zodiac creature. After that it was silence. A lot new players who didnt have a change to buy it for cheaper than 400 gems.

Agreed. A sale would be a great opportunity for purchasing these unique habitats. An opportunity to complete a quest for Capricorn would be awesome as well. Thanks!

liesl23
01-09-18, 04:24 PM
Please put the Zodiac Habitats on sale!!!

AppieP
01-13-18, 02:27 AM
hi is there any news if we can get the Zodiac habitats on sale?? it used to came out 50% every once a zodiac quest prompt... than 4x Zodiac habitats all at once.... than nothing in a long while...

Feel free to start a request thread in the Suggestion Forum and I'll help to send in request if more players ask for it. :)
Do you have enough for a request Rynetory2:o

Shaynabrewer
02-16-18, 05:19 PM
Please please put the zodiac habitats on sale even if you just put one on sale a month would be great