View Full Version : Zodiac Animals 2018 Sale

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 08:22 PM
Zodiac Animals 2018 Sale

Sale through Jan 9. Happy Shopping! :D

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41264

cheetahblood
01-02-18, 09:20 PM
I hope that despite this sale they haven't forgotten to do the Capricorn goal line! They've gone through the second wave of every zodiac except the Capricorn!

haku8cafe
01-02-18, 09:59 PM
hi is there any news if we can get the Zodiac habitats on sale?? it used to came out 50% every once a zodiac quest prompt... than 4x Zodiac habitats all at once.... than nothing in a long while...

Sugarcat5
01-02-18, 10:19 PM
I am disappointed that the zodiac habitats are not on sale as well.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 11:34 PM
hi is there any news if we can get the Zodiac habitats on sale?? it used to came out 50% every once a zodiac quest prompt... than 4x Zodiac habitats all at once.... than nothing in a long while...

Feel free to start a request thread in the Suggestion Forum and I'll help to send in request if more players ask for it. :)

AppieP
01-03-18, 02:00 AM
Feel free to start a request thread in the Suggestion Forum and I'll help to send in request if more players ask for it. :)

I did start those threat there with the same picture you have. Didn't know I need to start a new threat for this lol. Anyway count me for it, I also think it's a bummer we don't have the habitats on sale. I asked this a lot lately, together with more players.

lildvil
01-03-18, 07:54 AM
Nice to see some on sale but kinda sad they're not breedable. Seems another sale I'll miss out on due to lack of funds...oh well

Sugarcat5
01-03-18, 12:17 PM

Ok...i started a thread for it. Hopefully lots of people request it too!

AppieP
01-03-18, 12:57 PM

Of course I voted too, and if I may here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102642-Zodiac-habitats-on-sale) the link for the voters who are interested for a Zodiac habitat sale.

Eureeeeka
01-03-18, 02:12 PM
Will they have quest for them again?

Phoenix406
01-03-18, 04:06 PM

Nobody knows.

Sugarcat5
01-03-18, 10:04 PM
Of course I voted too, and if I may here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102642-Zodiac-habitats-on-sale) the link for the voters who are interested for a Zodiac habitat sale.

Thanks AppieP for the link!

Rynetory2
01-04-18, 02:15 AM

Good job.

I did start those threat there with the same picture you have. Didn't know I need to start a new threat for this lol. Anyway count me for it, I also think it's a bummer we don't have the habitats on sale. I asked this a lot lately, together with more players.

I didn't see any thread started by you on this - I believe you have mixed up the Suggestion forum with the Speculation on Updates Discussion thread. Glad you found the Suggestion forum eventually.

Ok, now that's all settled and done. Let's get back on topic. Thanks guys. :)

haku8cafe
01-04-18, 02:21 AM
I know I might be rude or very crude but I really do not know how to put in a very nice way for players who really bother about this game.

I really felt if a promotion would to be implemented like 12 zodiacs animals all sale at once... you guys should be at least though about the effort that if a player WOULD to spend GEMS to really buy the zodiacs be it 1animal or all 12 animals at once, you should give zodiacs habitat promotion too so the player can complete their collection & be happy about it.

because it is GEMS value which in a way you have to earn it or be patience.

this is a no brainer so am I right to say if example the whole FFS community players is say 100 players

100players ALL vote zodiac animals should be COINS value instead of gems value since the majority or ALL players playing FFS say so... the next zodiac animal promotion goes for coins????

We would know the answer immediately even without S8 saying :)

Zodiac habitats is Gem value not coin value... does it hurt S8 more to give the habitat 200gems so players could sing praise or decide to spend gems purchase it????

but whatever case be it zodiac habitat promotion yes or no, I hope I am not being too offense but this is what I felt... again sorry in advance if I offended anyone :(

AppieP
01-04-18, 05:35 AM

Nobody knows.

I would also like to know. I have a bad feeling about this. I only need Capricorn. So if not, I need to buy it now. Would really like to now this before the sale ends. Can a mod found out more for us?

Sugarcat5
01-04-18, 07:38 AM
I would also like to know. I have a bad feeling about this. I only need Capricorn. So if not, I need to buy it now. Would really like to now this before the sale ends. Can a mod found out more for us?

I wouldn't give up hope on Capricorn just yet. I remember back in May when Taurus should have come out S8 was late with it and it came out around the same time as Gemini. I was away for two weeks with limited Wi-Fi and I thought at first that i missed it but it came out soon after I got back. They might be delayed due to the holidays.

JanineQuinty
01-04-18, 03:19 PM
I hope that despite this sale they haven't forgotten to do the Capricorn goal line! They've gone through the second wave of every zodiac except the Capricorn!

I?m glad I?m not the only one who noticed. I have waited a long time for capricorn too....I?ve collected the other 11 zodiac animals, too bad

SBDOVER72
01-05-18, 06:08 PM
IMO... I think that the zodiac animals should be offered for the 50% off sale according to the signs/months they are associated with.

I'm a Taurus so it could be put on sale from April 20-June 21. And the same with all the other zodiac animals.

Limequat
01-06-18, 10:03 AM
Hopefully, the Capricorn goal line will be coming up soon. I think they're just offering all of the zodiac animals on sale now for people who would rather buy them immediately than wait for the goal lines to come back.