PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Refreshes with Items Already Bought

Papabear617
01-01-18, 10:33 PM
Several months ago a new occurrence started that is curious. When the Newspaper refreshes, there are several players that have the "Visit" button as if their offered item was purchased in milliseconds or they never had an item to offer in the first place. The button appears randomly and immediately when the Newspaper refreshes. I receive no opportunity to purchase items from these players. I often will sit and watch for the exact moment in which the Newspaper refreshes. Sometimes it is one or two players and other times it is five, six, or seven players. Prior to several months ago I would always have the opportunity to buy items from any of the 16 players when the Newspaper refreshes. This is no longer the case.

I am playing on an Android Samsung S8+ either connected to WiFi or not.

What do you think?

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 07:43 AM
You are not alone in this. The newspaper will blank out those event items that other players are selling and you will see this during an event that does not allow us to buy event items. The White Elephant event is on going, see event thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102429-The-White-Elephant-2017-Dec-20

The newspaper will go back to normal soon once the players stop selling or when they have sold off all their event items. Dont worry, this is not a game bug.

Papabear617
01-13-18, 06:26 PM
Thank you so much.

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 10:43 PM
You are very welcome. :)

I'm closing this thread since this has been addressed and it's not a game bug.