PDA

View Full Version : Trend Setter Couple issue

LightAndLove83
01-01-18, 10:22 AM
Hello Storm8,

Spent 30,000 coins on the trendsetter couple for the goal. Then it disappeared. Then tried subsequent times to make the purchase but it wouldnt let me. When I tipped the 12 tables it requires to open up the purchase, then went to try and buy it, it reverted back to me needing to tip the tables again.

I need my 30,000 coins back and the 12 gems I spent to finally get the goal to work so I could purchase the TS couple.

When I used 12 Gems to ?skip? the part of the goal where you have to tip 12 tables in order to be able to purchase the Trend Setter Couple, it finally let me. That?s not right at all!!

Thank You,
Jonna

shinwg
01-01-18, 10:43 AM
I'm having problems with you I keep visiting people and brought it than vanished I can't finish the goal cause it keep reversing back I am lost lot coins I brought 4 times.skip it with gems didn't work for me Please fixe

taylourm
01-01-18, 11:37 AM
Bakery story game glitch .. iPhone 6s
Bakery story 1.8.1
Leaving tips for community members.. game resets and brings tips back to zero.
I have left tips multiple times and have turned my device off. This did not fix the issue.
So I am stuck on the goal of getting the trendsetter couple.

Please answer.. thanks 🙂

taylourm
01-01-18, 11:38 AM
Bakery story 1.8.1
I have left tips multiple times and have turned my device off. This did not fix the issue.

shinwg
01-01-18, 06:48 PM
Bakery story 1.8.1

Exactly the same with me also iPhone 6s Plus

kooky panda
01-02-18, 11:07 AM
I believe this has been fixed. If you are still having issues, please let us know.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102518-Shine-Bright-Like-a-Diamond-15-day-goals-(12-28-17)&p=1481811&viewfull=1#post1481811

Ilovetodesign
01-03-18, 11:49 PM
Hi,
I just noticed that I had to do it 2 times. It said I finished even though I had 1 more coomunity member to visit. The other 2 steps were completed. Leave 12 Tips & the counters I already had.
So, I don't know what is happening.
Thanks,
Amy