PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Dragon

kat8rose
12-30-17, 09:49 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but I started playing after the pyramid dragon was introduced. I recently got what is called a pyramid dragon in an event, but he is an Egyptian symbol plus yellow.

I am thinking along the lines of DIPPS (diamond, Infinity, passion, pyramid, soccer) for battles. I figure these dragons would not have a color attached to them, like my Pyramid dragon does. Do I have the right guy?

Hope this makes sense. When I search pyramid, I am not finding what I need. Thanks,

Happy New Year

kat8rose
12-30-17, 09:56 AM
I found it on another site, it's just the one type, I have the wrong guy.

Is the straight up Pyramid dragon breedable? Anyone know the combo?

Thanks

njbhugjjgnj
12-30-17, 09:57 AM
You have the right one. He's been neutered by S8.

harobeda
12-30-17, 11:26 AM
Pyramid used to be a pure type-the Egyptian symbol only. Because he was given as a prize and some people evidently lost/sold the Egyptian habitat, they changed his type to be yellow plus the Egyptian symbol. Changing his status from an DIPPS dragon to next to worthless. Extra frustrating for those who’d already fed him up to a high level.

kat8rose
12-31-17, 01:36 PM
Pyramid used to be a pure type-the Egyptian symbol only. Because he was given as a prize and some people evidently lost/sold the Egyptian habitat, they changed his type to be yellow plus the Egyptian symbol. Changing his status from an DIPPS dragon to next to worthless. Extra frustrating for those who’d already fed him up to a high level.

Wow! I am so glad I asked before leveling him up. That's cold, even for S8. Bah humbug on that one.

Happy New Year

Droid players equality!