PDA

View Full Version : Breadable dragons for Arena

duduloi
12-30-17, 08:15 AM
Hello all,

I would like to ask you for some help:I need a list of breadable dragons for Arena. I don't have (yet) Diamonds or hybrids. Also, I don't have a champ yet.

In order to win in Arena Tournament you need patient and also (more important), good dragons. So, suggest me a list with super rare dragons (but breadable).

I already have these : Archangel, Celestial, Mistmoth, Midnight, Blue Moon, Landworm, Wild Wimp, Dark Omen, Planet.

Hit me with a list, I have a lot of patient to breed them :)

Happy New Year !

CranberryMil
01-13-18, 09:53 PM
There are many. Each pair of colors can give you a Super rare egg. You can see the rarity of your dragons in the Trading Portal (If is Super Rare , You see the R between "too" and "Young" ) and in the Arena.

I suggest you start doing a list in excel:

Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
White
Olympus

Red
XXX
Landworm
Fireflow
Clockwork
Honeybee

Green
Landworm
XXX
Nymph
Basilisk
Parakeet
Atlantis
Elder

Yellow
Fireflow
Clockwork
Honeybee
Nymph
Basilisk
Parakeet
XXX

Blue

Atlantis

XXX

White

Elder

XXX

Olympus

XXX

The composite colors have the problem that they 'split' at breeding so you can get super rares from base colors instead of composite color super rares .

Dino => Red + Green
Mythic => Red + Yellow
Fairytale => Green + Yellow
Rainbow => Yellow + Blue
Gemstone => Green + Blue
Tropic => Red + Blue
Soccer => Blue + Green
Purple => Red + Blue
Pink => Red + White
Stone => Green + White
Metal => Blue + White
Black => Blue + Purple
Cosmic => Yellow + Purple
Royal => Yellow + Purple
Zodiac => Yellow + Black

Remember event dragons are NOT super rare , they are a category lower ( Super Rare from Bredding > Any from Event > Rare from Breeding )

Landworm (SR from Breeding) > Snowman (SR from event) > Explorer (Rare from Breeding)

FieldsLikeB
01-16-18, 12:50 AM
For just starting out keep the single of each element at 15 and you CAN win a tournament with zero champs or diamonds. Once your single element dragons you have a chance for primes to and they're good in the arena for me but I've never seen it in posts.
Next month you'll be able to breed for left heart right heart and those two breed Passion. Passion can take out any champion mine is 15 and if it dies I'll put it right back in and it'll get it whoever the champ was.