PDA

View Full Version : Solved Winter festival spell shop items are gone

Rfs04
12-29-17, 12:01 PM
I went to look at spell shop after your 10:30 pst update and all crafting things for current tales are gone. The brambles things, like pink imp token are there instead. On my small island i need craft tiny town to get more chapter prizes before it ends and I can't.

On my big island i'm doing last battles and hope it all registers that i get jingle dragon so i can get token ...and the token for glasswing comes back.

Please update the spell shop....quick!!!

Update:

Elsa;1484134']Hi, Caretakers! We apologize for the issues during the event and will investigate how these slipped through so we can prevent them going forward. We're working with our support team to make this right for those affected. Please allow support additional time to individually review your requests.

P.S. Please include choice for the Champ's Coin in your request.

BellasHouse1
12-29-17, 12:53 PM
Same issue here...there's 12 hours left and I can't craft any of the current Tales items...had to spend 25 gold to skip Tiny Town crafting goal. :mad:

You should seriously add an additional 24 hours for this event due to this bug!!!!:mad::mad:

cocoandfriends
12-29-17, 12:56 PM
I am having the same issue with spell shop items missing. The items from the previous story tales are there instead. Please fix!

CatarinaSL2
12-29-17, 01:23 PM
Same with me! I was going to craft the santa's sleigh and puff...nothing! What's going on?? Fix this bug!

nukesters2
12-29-17, 01:39 PM
Another one here, on act 4 of 5 chapter 10 with 11 and a half hours to go, and I can not craft Santa's sleigh!

Verucka
12-29-17, 02:50 PM
Same problem here! I cant finish the event!! The spell shop dont have the correct items

MommyWan
12-29-17, 02:59 PM
I have the same problem. Went out for a few hours while waiting for Yule dragon to come back with last item and now everything is gone in the spell shop!!! I have 3 accounts and it's the same on all three. Please help. I'm so close....

ironasazi
12-29-17, 03:00 PM
Same I was trying to finish these tales I feel a bit *****ed out of any chance of winning the prize... please help!!

okuraorca
12-29-17, 03:01 PM
Likewise.
I spent gold to catch up to where I could finish the event on time and now I'm stuck, because I can't craft the sleigh or complete the battles needed.

Very disappointed as I was so close to completing this round. :(

Edit: I also noticed I seem to have lost a number of my Wish Lists to crafting my Old Claws dragon too! I was going to be able to craft him once this tales was done as the rewards would tip me over, but now I'll miss out on that as well as I can't get the reward wish lists and the total I had has dropped.

magpiepixie
12-29-17, 03:07 PM
Same here. I was about to craft my sleigh and it doesn’t exist anymore in the craft area. You should space out your events instead of pilling them on top of each other.

polar71004
12-29-17, 03:10 PM
I’m having same problem, I finished the competition and got my Jingle dragon hatched the dragon but when I went to craft shop I was unable to find the glasswing dragon to craft only a imp dragon available which requires a different coin! HELP PLEASE

stormdagi
12-29-17, 03:13 PM
Same problem. Can't craft the final sleigh, as it's gone. Only a few hours left. May miss the prize or need to spend gold then no token.

AnnirasSweets
12-29-17, 03:29 PM
I rushed through the last few goals so I could catch some sleep so I was lucky enough to get the Jingle dragon. However, like everyone else, I was unable to craft the Glasswing as it was removed from the Spell Shop.

I've submitted a ticket but I thought there was no harm in posting here also. Quite frankly all the problems with the game today have me at my wits end and I'm scrambling to figure out the best way to deal with all the issues and insure I can get all the items I'm owed.

stormdagi
12-29-17, 03:31 PM
Can't craft sleigh. So need to spend gold which means no token. Now new event collected food and it's not showing as collected. What a waste of hours of harvesting.

kooky panda
12-29-17, 03:42 PM
I have reported this over.

vicious1138
12-29-17, 03:50 PM
Can't craft sleigh. So need to spend gold which means no token. Now new event collected food and it's not showing as collected. What a waste of hours of harvesting.

OMG!!! I am having the same problem. I finally have enough stockings to craft the sleigh and now it?s gone.

cherrycastleorchard
12-29-17, 03:51 PM
Same problem. Can't craft the final sleigh, as it's gone. Only a few hours left. May miss the prize or need to spend gold then no token.

Only 10 hours to go and cannot craft sleigh, no point skipping, will they give us extra time or just rip us off again?

swstar
12-29-17, 04:01 PM
I have 9 hours left and ready to craft the sleigh and can't how fair is that? Come on s8, you should be finidhing one thing before starting another. Second event in a row I have had trouble. I spent over 350 gold so I could get the glasswing what the heck?!

Rfs04
12-29-17, 04:09 PM
I have reported this over.

Some of us have Jingle in the nest. Some hatched it and didn't get the champ token. Will S8 be able to fix spell shop before the token timer runs out? If not, what do we do with Jingle? Leave it in the nest and it goes past timer for hatching and having dragon or put it in habitat while timer still going but then not get token ? Don't know what to do. I hope its fixed Soon.

sipland
12-29-17, 04:23 PM
Some of us have Jingle in the nest. Some hatched it and didn't get the champ token. Will S8 be able to fix spell shop before the token timer runs out? If not, what do we do with Jingle? Leave it in the nest and it goes past timer for hatching and having dragon or put it in habitat while timer still going but then not get token ? Don't know what to do. I hope its fixed Soon.

I'm in the same situation in 2 accounts. Guess I'll leave Jingle in nest for now. Hopefully resolved soon!

jajastt
12-29-17, 04:28 PM
Same here still have about 10hours left and everything is gone! This sucks considering I?ve purchased gold and used to get this close to finished and all items are gone. Can?t complete mission if crafting items are gone

justfun13
12-29-17, 04:30 PM
Same here still have about 10hours left and everything is gone! This sucks considering I?ve purchased gold and used to get this close to finished and all items are gone. Can?t complete mission if crafting items are gone

I hope they give us additional time. I just need to craft my sleigh and battle but now we have lost so any hours and I don't have enough gold to pass!!!

JungleJan3
12-29-17, 04:37 PM
Just supporting all the claims here. I spent a lot of gold to catch up after the holidays and now I'm stuck at crafting a sleigh that's no longer there to be crafted :/
ID: JungleJan3
Samsung S7

marathon2615
12-29-17, 04:39 PM
Any answers s8? Wife and I both spent money on this tale just to get glasswing and now it's gone and the folks that are finishing up are screwed out of it too?

toilandtrouble
12-29-17, 04:46 PM
i was completely done with my jingle dragon on my nest (which i used gold to finish) only to complete the event with no coin or option to craft the glasswing

ksbmommy
12-29-17, 04:51 PM
Glasswing is back! Mine is crafting now - 1 minute and it'll transfer as fast as I can click!

magpiepixie
12-29-17, 04:56 PM
Same here. I was about to craft my sleigh and it doesn’t exist anymore in the craft area. You should space out your events instead of pilling them on top of each other.

Rfs04
12-29-17, 04:59 PM
Unless it gets undone...the spell shop had winter festival items including token back 2 minutes ago!!

justfun13
12-29-17, 05:07 PM
Unless it gets undone...the spell shop had winter festival items including token back 2 minutes ago!!

Yep mine showed it too...I cliked on craft and it disappeared!! Gone now this sucks!!

justinbieber4444
12-29-17, 05:10 PM
Still missing on mine.

Justinbieber4444
Narnia

LadyPurpleRose
12-29-17, 05:27 PM
Sigh, same issue, can't finish tales... please fix!!

Sjadelove
12-29-17, 06:20 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like every dragon tales lately has had some issue on the last day??? Costing me my precious gold.
This time I'm waiting til they fix (hopefully it's soon) since all I have to do is craft my chapter 10 item.

StefaninaFla
12-29-17, 06:20 PM
Yep, both my mother and I have the same problem. So much for even trying to finish.

Fyym
12-29-17, 06:26 PM
Still cant craft my sleigh. Are you gonna wait till i have 2 hours left to craft a 3 hour sleigh and win 4 battles?

Sunnydale10
12-29-17, 06:59 PM
Same problem. Can't craft the sleigh.

sipland
12-29-17, 07:04 PM
I really hope Tales is extended for those still trying to craft!

maddylboudet
12-29-17, 07:09 PM
I posted this as part of my response to not getting timers but figured I?d put it here too, nothing to lose. I haven?t filled out a ticket at this point since I have not gotten anywhere before so will wait to see S8 response.
I bought lots of gems also to finish so I could get jingles. I used boosts to speed through hatching, and I was able to get my token. As others have reported, glasswing is gone and it is a different token.

momofgiants
12-29-17, 07:13 PM
I am also missing the sled. I hope they fix it soon. I have 1 glasswing and would like a second.

IkieCurls
12-29-17, 07:16 PM
So if we are lucky and they do let us craft and complete I wonder when we would be able to finish. No sled in sight...

AuntNikNik
12-29-17, 07:17 PM
I cannot craft my sleigh! Everything disappeared with about 10 hours or so left. I needed to finish a stocking. I had plenty of time. What is going to happen? I worked this whole thing and now I am going to have nothing to show for it. How am I supposed to get the Glasswing. I have already spent too much gold on the Tales, I really cannot spend the 300!

maddylboudet
12-29-17, 07:34 PM
Glasswing is in the craft shop! I just got it. As always, I took a picture showing I had completed it.
Thanks S8, especially to the moderator(s) who are on the frontlines and always gracious in their responses. :)

joatmon57
12-29-17, 07:54 PM
I cannot craft my sleigh! Everything disappeared with about 10 hours or so left. I needed to finish a stocking. I had plenty of time. What is going to happen? I worked this whole thing and now I am going to have nothing to show for it. How am I supposed to get the Glasswing. I have already spent too much gold on the Tales, I really cannot spend the 300!

Same here! Wrong items to craft in spell shop. No stocking. No sleigh.

littlecabbage
12-29-17, 08:08 PM
Same here, too! 5 hours to go... Will have nothing from this event. :(

raezid
12-29-17, 08:11 PM
Same here, all winter festival is gone, replaced by the items for the last world event.

cherrycastleorchard
12-29-17, 08:23 PM
I want my gold back for skipping the sleigh, just hoping to complete battles in time because of this, if they can stuff it up in the holidays surely they can fix it in the holidays, happy new year, not a good start S8.

cherrycastleorchard
12-29-17, 08:27 PM
Glasswing is in the craft shop! I just got it. As always, I took a picture showing I had completed it.
Thanks S8, especially to the moderator(s) who are on the frontlines and always gracious in their responses. :)

Not in mine is it only fixed for some?

dragonsrsly
12-29-17, 08:28 PM
Its 21:30 central standard time. The winter festival stuff is still not fixed. We need an extra day to finish, please!

GrandFatherDragon
12-29-17, 08:49 PM
Is this another one of Storms gimmicks to get more cash out of their loyal gamers? I get tired of running into tasks impossible to achieve without gold. I have invested hundreds of hours into this game, and I expect fair play in return.

GrandFatherDragon
12-29-17, 08:52 PM
The Winter Festival alone isn't the only problem. It was my last chance to earn wish lists for Old Claws dragon.

Diamondladies
12-29-17, 09:10 PM
I too had to use gold to finish my dragon tales! The craftable items for winter tales were all missing. When I went into to craft socking the bramble dragon and all previous tales items were in there instead of current items (i.e. stocking & sleigh) I had to use 40 gold to skip craft stocking and 75 gold to skip craft sleigh as tales ended in 4 hours and needed to finish to get my remaining wishlists. I want my 115 gold back as it was a result of your error!!

SkyLightForever
12-29-17, 09:44 PM
I can't finish the champion's grace since you removed stockings and Santa's sleigh from crafting. I intended to craft stockings and purchase what I couldn't finish in time. Please help me out.

fakeid88
12-29-17, 10:01 PM
Me too. This sucks. WTF.

jgorden2
12-29-17, 10:14 PM
Me too. This sucks. WTF.
I am having the same issue. The event is over soon. Can we get an extension for the event since this is happening.

Thank you

McKayla37
12-29-17, 10:15 PM
After spending gold to speed up tales..I got stuck at ch. 9 act 4..wasn't able to continue due to item needed to be crafted not in the spell shop (stocking)..gold wasted and chance for finishing tales now out of the question.

6D3VU4
12-29-17, 10:36 PM
Unable to craft sleigh. Needed two more coal and was going to purchase those. Almost 13 hours left and items are gone from craft shop. Very discouraging.

cherrycastleorchard
12-30-17, 02:49 AM
I can't finish the champion's grace since you removed stockings and Santa's sleigh from crafting. I intended to craft stockings and purchase what I couldn't finish in time. Please help me out.

Me too, managed to finish by spending gold and got jingle, but no sleigh. I want my gold replaced and the sleigh, what can I do

justfun13
12-30-17, 07:16 AM
Can't believe this didn't get fixed and we aren't getting any responses from admin!! I really wanted glasswing and I was so close...

KaywinnetteLee1
12-30-17, 07:26 AM
They better make this right. This was the first event I was going to be able to finish in a long time.

kooky panda
12-30-17, 09:47 AM
Update: The team is currently looking into this issue.

Chan1231
12-30-17, 05:59 PM
They better make this right. This was the first event I was going to be able to finish in a long time.

I think this is a global problem . Need to make some compensation: free gold, free gift, the most important is give back my Glasswing dragon !!:mad:

Chan1231
12-30-17, 08:32 PM
Likewise.
I spent gold to catch up to where I could finish the event on time and now I'm stuck, because I can't craft the sleigh or complete the battles needed.

Very disappointed as I was so close to completing this round. :(

Edit: I also noticed I seem to have lost a number of my Wish Lists to crafting my Old Claws dragon too! I was going to be able to craft him once this tales was done as the rewards would tip me over, but now I'll miss out on that as well as I can't get the reward wish lists and the total I had has dropped.
Same as us
I spent 75 gold to bypass the bug and complete the tales, but still I cannot get the sleigh that mean I cannot get the coin for the Glasswing Dragon
Felt being *****ed

keg63
12-31-17, 05:38 AM
Me too :(

speedyangel0
12-31-17, 06:11 AM
Same issue😡

BellasHouse1
12-31-17, 12:27 PM
Still seeing Bramble and Sky Fyre Dragons in the spellshop...and not the new ones. I have enough tokens to craft the 2nd dragon from the tales and I can't because of this bug.

bravewarrior
12-31-17, 04:56 PM
I think this is a global problem . Need to make some compensation: free gold, free gift, the most important is give back my Glasswing dragon !!:mad:
A spin the wheel with all ultra rare diamond dragons instead of coins and maps would be nice?

Natzski
12-31-17, 08:54 PM
Same as us
I spent 75 gold to bypass the bug and complete the tales, but still I cannot get the sleigh that mean I cannot get the coin for the Glasswing Dragon
Felt being *****ed

Me too... ahhh goodbye wasted gold, goodbye token, goodbye glasswing.
I hope this gets fixed but I worry it will be fixed last minute and I will then need to spend gold to make the sleigh and hatch jingle in time...

SpeedyTijger
01-01-18, 03:56 AM
I tried to craft the noel dragon, but this is not possible in the spellshop. I spend 9 gold to complete the stage. On thait point i need to raise the noel dragon, so i couldn't complete the mission. Please fix it, so i can create the dragon.

ewmaka13
01-01-18, 04:48 AM
I have the same problem with crafting the sleigh, strange that this bug hasn't been fixed since it's been a while now... Frustrating to spend time and gold and not get what you should.

Natzski
01-01-18, 07:38 AM
I have the same problem with crafting the sleigh, strange that this bug hasn't been fixed since it's been a while now... Frustrating to spend time and gold and not get what you should.

Hmm this was mentioned in another thread... perhaps the fix is not a priority at S8 so people who want glasswing will opt for spending 300 gold to get it.

With only a few hours on the token clock it is impossible to get the token by crafting a sleigh and hatching jingle now even if the sleigh bug was fixed ��

okuraorca
01-01-18, 11:25 AM

The help desk was away until Jan 2nd for the New Years holiday.
We should be hearing back about it in the coming days as there are a LOT of affected players who spent gold to catch up or were close to completing and missed out completely due to the reversion to the previous Tales craftables.

Give it a bit of time guys. A major fault like this will take a bit of looking into!

The1stCaretaker
01-01-18, 01:18 PM
I also skipped the sleigh part at first. I was just about to craft it when it disappeared. I already hatched the dragon in time just needed the sleigh. I would use on tickets not glasswing, so hopefully they don't just give the dragon in storage

GrandFatherDragon
01-02-18, 12:08 PM
If this isn't resolved soon, and compensation given, I will delete all of S8 games. I get so tired of working long hours on these things, just to run into something that requires gold to complete it. Like being given hours to raise something 6 levels or more. It takes longer to evolve them than the time given to complete tasks. Let alone grow 100s of thousands of food to feed them. I don't mind paying for an extra boost because I don't have time. I don't like putting in the time on a task, only to be forced to pay to complete it.

kendermist
01-02-18, 02:10 PM
Was trying to patient and hope things would get fixed. Was just in spell shop, and no bramble dragon, or items from that event. But also only the mama and Klaus dragons there. And checking in my storage have no stockings that I had crafted ready to do sleigh. Thinking soon time to give up on this game.

Ellerslie6
01-02-18, 05:34 PM
I submittedva ticket way back when there was still time to finish if items had been reinstated. Still no,response.
As I see it because I used Gold to speed up and to win battles I actually PAID for Jingles, Old Klaws and Glasswing only to have option to craft them taken away. Not happy so DITTO to all comments.

Fyym
01-02-18, 08:15 PM
Update, it's been a whole day and nothing has been said or done. But a new tournament is up to spend more of your gold on. Happy new year.

cherrycastleorchard
01-03-18, 03:10 AM
Kooky panda can u please tell us if we need to submit a ticket or will we automatically get glasswing, I went to craft the sleigh and it was gone, will we be compensated for having to spend gold to get jingle. Please help.

babysx1
01-03-18, 04:20 AM
Hello anyone there to give us some sort of update!!!!

Fyym
01-03-18, 06:51 AM
On a side track, does anybody have "you've placed in this spot on the last leaderboard event"? That was over 10 days ago and everytime i log on it tells me you've placed 5th, would you like to look at the items in storage?

kooky panda
01-03-18, 10:26 AM
Kooky panda can u please tell us if we need to submit a ticket or will we automatically get glasswing, I went to craft the sleigh and it was gone, will we be compensated for having to spend gold to get jingle. Please help.

They are still looking into this, but I would suggest to go ahead and submit a ticket in case individual accounts need to addressed.

afterthought8
01-03-18, 01:53 PM
I submitted a ticket. I got a reply today telling me the issue was fixed and I might need to restart my game for the changes to take effect. The only changes I see are that the weird items in the spell shop are gone. What about the part where I should have been able to finish crafting my sleigh and earn jingle? What about Glasswing? Given the extent of their mixup, I specifically asked that both those Dragons be placed in my storage, but there?s nothing there. If they chose to handle it some other way besides giving me the dragons, some more detailed communication to that effect would have been nice.

swstar
01-03-18, 05:04 PM
I got same email, all lies!

[S8] Elsa
01-03-18, 05:32 PM
Please reply to the email to reopen your ticket.

swstar
01-03-18, 07:47 PM
Elsa;1483958']Please reply to the email to reopen your ticket.

Elsa, what should I reply? that it isn't fixed? What are they going to fix? Extra time? It seems everyone playing had an issue. My goals have been removed so what is left?

okuraorca
01-04-18, 02:38 AM
Elsa, what should I reply? that it isn't fixed? What are they going to fix? Extra time? It seems everyone playing had an issue. My goals have been removed so what is left?

Reply with details on what happened and how there does not appear to be a fix in regards to the situation that you experienced.
That you have not received your items.

cherrycastleorchard
01-04-18, 03:26 AM
They are still looking into this, but I would suggest to go ahead and submit a ticket in case individual accounts need to addressed.

Thankyou Kooky I will do that

swstar
01-04-18, 09:14 AM
Reply with details on what happened and how there does not appear to be a fix in regards to the situation that you experienced.
That you have not received your items.

Ok thank you Elsa.

Tanks_Nurse08
01-04-18, 11:51 AM
I submitted a ticket. I got a reply today telling me the issue was fixed and I might need to restart my game for the changes to take effect. The only changes I see are that the weird items in the spell shop are gone. What about the part where I should have been able to finish crafting my sleigh and earn jingle? What about Glasswing? Given the extent of their mixup, I specifically asked that both those Dragons be placed in my storage, but there?s nothing there. If they chose to handle it some other way besides giving me the dragons, some more detailed communication to that effect would have been nice.
I got the same email and I restarted game but nothing changed so I resent the email letting them know we are still having problems, hopefully this lets you know you're not alone :), my only problem tonight starts my 30/3 nights which means I'm working 30 hours for the next 3 nights and can't play the game so hopefully you can get your dragon, and all isn't lost :)

Fyym
01-04-18, 12:03 PM
Really? Leaderboard event right after the world event. Have you fixed anything from the last event? Did i get my jingle or glasswing yet? Dont worry, I'm sure they're looking into it.

Fyym
01-04-18, 03:24 PM
After 2 emails, they gave me my glasswing.

kendermist
01-04-18, 03:31 PM
Also received my GlassWing after second email asking what I wanted to redeem my coin for.

kooky panda
01-04-18, 03:44 PM
Update:

Elsa;1484134']Hi, Caretakers! We apologize for the issues during the event and will investigate how these slipped through so we can prevent them going forward. We're working with our support team to make this right for those affected. Please allow support additional time to individually review your requests.

P.S. Please include choice for the Champ's Coin in your request.

Ellerslie6
01-04-18, 05:17 PM
Craft items for event have disappeared. I used 24 Gold to get the uselessly weak Noel thru the required 2 battles only to find option to craft stocking has disappeared. This is the worst ever. I have carefully timed every task and can not afford to lose even an hour. Please get this fixed ASAP and give us minimum of 12 hours extra time.
Thank you

JANUARY 5 2018
5 January and i still haven?t heard from support re lost item issue. An update would be appreciated
Doesn?t seem to be much point in participating in events if Gold spent to ensure dragons are won can be taken away with no explanation or compensation.
Will we ever hear anything?

okuraorca
01-04-18, 06:14 PM
Curious, others are saying that they are receiving details and their items.

My ticket back on the 30th hasn't been touched. Should I reply to it to reopen the case?

[S8] Elsa
01-04-18, 06:22 PM
Curious, others are saying that they are receiving details and their items.

My ticket back on the 30th hasn't been touched. Should I reply to it to reopen the case?

You don't need to reply unless you received a message that your ticket has been solved.

GrandFatherDragon
01-04-18, 07:44 PM
It was first reported over a week ago. How much longer will it take?

[S8] Elsa
01-05-18, 12:11 PM
It was first reported over a week ago. How much longer will it take?

It depends on the volume of tickets received. Please allow some additional time for the ticket to be addressed. Sorry for the delay!