PDA

View Full Version : Farms available

summersalt
12-28-17, 08:02 PM
I just realized that everybody I visit has 7 farms and I only have 6. I checked again and that's maximum for me. I searched online and it says you get 7 farms at level 37?? Have I gone 54 levels and several years lacking a farm? No wonder I find leveling up dragons so difficult. What's the scoop with that?

summersalt
12-30-17, 12:46 PM
I just realized that everybody I visit has 7 farms and I only have 6. I checked again and that's maximum for me. I searched online and it says you get 7 farms at level 37?? Have I gone 54 levels and several years lacking a farm? No wonder I find leveling up dragons so difficult. What's the scoop with that?

No one knows? Does everyone have 7 Farms? Still have question.

skyharbor602
12-30-17, 01:30 PM
You should be able to have 7 farms. If the market is blocking you from doing that then you should contact support. The link is in Kooky Panda's signature.

kooky panda
12-30-17, 01:54 PM
Make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game.
If you are still missing a farm, please contact support.

See link in my signature.

sharbuch
12-30-17, 08:19 PM
We need more farms and a select all button in the request section. Please 3 more farms would help out with all these new dragons. Its getting harder and harder to level up the dragons past level 7 ot 10. And all these events is ****ing our food back ups.

Den8137259
12-30-17, 08:29 PM
We need more farms and a select all button in the request section. Please 3 more farms would help out with all these new dragons. Its getting harder and harder to level up the dragons past level 7 ot 10. And all these events is ****ing our food back ups.

I second this "master button" feature to allow planting of crops at same time in all farms (: ★

Yes we need the farm expansion badly ★

summersalt
01-02-18, 10:08 AM
Make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game.
If you are still missing a farm, please contact support.

See link in my signature.

I am on the most current version just downloaded it again two days ago from play store to be sure. Here is a screen **** and check my land I only have 6 farms. I am waiting to here back from storm 8 on my accidental food purchase which costs me 1000 gold.. unlikely they will help with that either. Happened on christmas so I've been waiting all this time and missed all the sales. 41245

kooky panda
01-02-18, 11:37 AM
I am checking on this.

summersalt
01-02-18, 08:44 PM
I am checking on this.

Thanks Kooky.

Phoenix406
01-03-18, 04:29 PM
Are you sure you don't have one of the little tiny farms that accidentally got hidden behind a habitat or something? If you click on the star at the top that tells you what level you are at, it will tell you how many farms you have and how many you can have. Mine says 7/7. My habitats are 139/221.

summersalt
01-04-18, 05:24 PM
Are you sure you don't have one of the little tiny farms that accidentally got hidden behind a habitat or something? If you click on the star at the top that tells you what level you are at, it will tell you how many farms you have and how many you can have. Mine says 7/7. My habitats are 139/221.

Ooh my god. Your so right! Thank you! I did what you said and saw 7/7. I moved everything over and looked behind it. That thing was so small! That farm has been hiding since 2014!. Well that sucks. But thank you so much!

kooky panda
01-05-18, 11:33 AM
Oh no! :) Glad this has been resolved, and thanks for reporting back, summersalt.

Phoenix- Thanks for the help!

I will cancel my bug report!

Phoenix406
01-06-18, 08:20 PM
I'm happy to have been of help! :)

Mollyandme89
01-08-18, 02:38 PM
7 farms is still too small a number when we have as many dragons as we have.
More farms.
Higher yielding crops.
I have 70,000,000+ coins, it would be nice to be able to spend more coin for more crops!
��