PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 12/28 Event: The Tale of Time

Pages : 1 [2]

sunnyhook
01-03-18, 07:58 PM
I have done 3 adventures total. The first adventure came back and had a pop up box with 1 solar ink, 1 quill, and 1 malachite.

The second one didnt have a pop up box it just dropped the tiny little adventure picture like a normal drop with a +1 by it. But that didnt happen the first time. I looked in my inventory and there was no little picture. I thought maybe it was signifying that it gave me the materials to go on another adventure, but it wasnt that either. I looked around to see if there was a counter somewhere that was keeping track of how many times I went on the adventure. I closed and reopened the app but nothing changed. I know how many of each item I had. So I know it dropped nothing else. I couldnt figure out what the picture meant.

I figured maybe the drops were not guaranteed. My 3rd adventure came back the same way. No drops except the little picture. No items.

I came here to see if anyone else had the same thing happen and it seems no one else has posted about it so it seems I just didnt get my drops or something.

Any ideas? Are the adventure drops supposed to be guaranteed? Sorry if someone has talked about this, I just read through every page but I could have missed it.

Thanks!

LemracCafe
01-03-18, 08:11 PM
Finding some resources seems to have slowed. Multiple visits to mines - no pendulum, some visits to ivy - no shard. Time shards only 3 per 20 chops, malachite low as 1 per pile, makes doing main story line tasks much harder too. Why do S8 require collections from Ivy that take so much longer to gain items required? (frustrating) especially if sometimes no items are found with her?

AnnirasSweets
01-03-18, 10:39 PM
I have done 3 adventures total. The first adventure came back and had a pop up box with 1 solar ink, 1 quill, and 1 malachite.

The second one didnt have a pop up box it just dropped the tiny little adventure picture like a normal drop with a +1 by it. But that didnt happen the first time. I looked in my inventory and there was no little picture. I thought maybe it was signifying that it gave me the materials to go on another adventure, but it wasnt that either. I looked around to see if there was a counter somewhere that was keeping track of how many times I went on the adventure. I closed and reopened the app but nothing changed. I know how many of each item I had. So I know it dropped nothing else. I couldnt figure out what the picture meant.

I figured maybe the drops were not guaranteed. My 3rd adventure came back the same way. No drops except the little picture. No items.

I came here to see if anyone else had the same thing happen and it seems no one else has posted about it so it seems I just didnt get my drops or something.

Any ideas? Are the adventure drops supposed to be guaranteed? Sorry if someone has talked about this, I just read through every page but I could have missed it.

Thanks!

That's really strange to hear. I completed at least 8 adventures (according to my gold nugget count) and each time I received a pop up that showed my adventure prizes. This sounds like a game glitch more than anything, to me at least.

brigadoon365
01-03-18, 10:58 PM
Yes because by sending out more requests than we need, we fulfill the requirement more quickly in time limited challenges and we make sure that we are covered if a few of our nbrs are taking a break from the game.

Except you don't...because only 20 go out on that first day regardless of how many you send. I only send twenty. Then, if I don't get them all back, I resend to the neighbors I know are very reliable and send another however many to get to twenty. Maybe I am over thinking this.

So, the tomato harvest with the boost didn't help me as after two full harvests of my fields, I didn't trigger a single skunkupine. However, I was only down 7 energy so it wasn't a bad gamble. Then, I bought the current bundle with the tree. In my first ten chops, I got two skunkupine and since then rock chopping has been triggering them at a reasonable rate. Phew! Feel much better now that I feel I have a decent chance.

TheRuneRealm
01-03-18, 11:25 PM

Thanks!

Contact tech support, I'm sure they will help you :-)

And thanx to your reply RevdKathy and AnnirasSweets on my question. Sure is good we have this forum.

Ps. Phoenix dropped for me 1.liv.wood, orange patels and coin 2.wood and coin. Not really all that impressive. But I dont care - I love the beautiful creature :-)

Monstergirl39
01-04-18, 01:31 AM
Mine dropped only coins so far @and the girl still waiting on timer

bhavanisiju
01-04-18, 02:15 AM
how to Forge a Rift Compass only in sparkling mines r any other ways?rarely am getting it pl help

jesslau9
01-04-18, 03:21 AM
Everyone gets them, sometimes up to a week old. It depends on how many requests your nbrs send out initially. Once a queendom receives 20 replies all the other requests roll over to the next day. So if a nbr sends out 40 requests, 20 are answered on day 1 and 20 are rolled over to day 2. If 55 requests are made, another 15 roll over to day 3. If over a hundred requests are made initially, then you are into day
maybe I sent out 30 and instead of all 30 are sent, maybe only 20/day are sent out?

I mean, i get at most 5,6 requests a day per event ...so if anyone sent me any,I should received right?

but i get those 3,4days old requests in my Box. Their requests never make it to me on that day they sent.

I mean i should be receiving the request on the same day and my response be queing to reach them?

So i just feel if u sent out more than 20 a day, not all your neighbors get them

lintupien
01-04-18, 04:02 AM
how to Forge a Rift Compass only in sparkling mines r any other ways?rarely am getting it pl help

Adventures can also drop pendulums. I feel you, mines are the only thing holding me down. I'm still missing 5 more pendulums to complete the nest and a couple shards for the compasses, everything else I finished making yesterday. My sweet phoenix, I'm so ready to have you in my kingdom.

a1mathteach
01-04-18, 05:54 AM
Finished all the pens and compasses, got all my materials for the violins...just waiting on Ivy for the next four days. Sigh.

ShibuyaCloth
01-04-18, 08:31 AM
Finished all the pens and compasses, got all my materials for the violins...just waiting on Ivy for the next four days. Sigh.

You are not the only one... I even managed to have 1 extra as collector.

tigarlilyvol
01-04-18, 08:59 AM
You are not the only one... I even managed to have 1 extra as collector.

A lot of us are doing the same. I have gone back to working on gold tridents and trying to coordinate with Ivy's 12 hour timer.

LadyRissaRenae
01-04-18, 10:09 AM
I'm down to chopping rock like it's going out of style and waiting on Ivy. Man, my ruler must have arms like a Greek god by this point! Invader's beware! One good point is I'm maxed on the low-level stone crafts now. If the next even involves chopping down a billion trees, I'll then have the wood crafts maxed out. Chop-chop-chop.

jkc619
01-04-18, 05:10 PM
My phoenix dropped a living wood. 😂😂 but I love the way it looks!

tonyjosiah
01-04-18, 06:22 PM
So far my phoenix has dropped a combination of 1 orange petal & either an earth wisp, 3 wood, or 1 living wood... Has anyone received anything different???

ShibuyaCloth
01-05-18, 12:01 AM
Does someone have the collection time of the Phoenix and Aetas? As well as the drops of Aetas?

AnnirasSweets
01-05-18, 12:22 AM
So far my phoenix has dropped a combination of 1 orange petal & either an earth wisp, 3 wood, or 1 living wood... Has anyone received anything different???

I've collected from the Phoenix 10 times and have received the same drops as you.

There seems to be 3 drop options:
Option A: 1 Orange Petal, 1 Living Wood
Option B: 1 Earth Wisp
Option C: 1 Orange Petal, 3 Wood

Have yet to see anything other than one of these drops. Sadly, I am usually maxed on all these items and the crafts that require them. Might come in handy down the line in future adventures that use living wood, so there is always the hope it will be more than just eye candy.

kendysek
01-05-18, 03:07 AM
Does the nest look different in level 6?

ShibuyaCloth
01-05-18, 04:56 AM
Does the nest look different in level 6?

It does: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102523-Castle-Story-12-28-Event-The-Tale-of-Time&p=1482092&viewfull=1#post1482092

Lyzau
01-05-18, 05:02 AM
Just a heads up: I finished the quest line and upgraded the Phoenix Nest to level 6, but the 100 petroglyphs were not added to my count. I had to force close and restart the game to see the 100 added.

kendysek
01-05-18, 06:05 AM
It does: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102523-Castle-Story-12-28-Event-The-Tale-of-Time&p=1482092&viewfull=1#post1482092

Thank you. :)

msmorg
01-05-18, 09:09 AM
Does anyone know how many soot drop from a Rift Tree when chopped. Trying to figure out if it?s worth 50 gems so I can go on Adventures as I?m still waiting for IVy, and still need 9 violins to get to finish

Destiel0918
01-05-18, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know how many soot drop from a Rift Tree when chopped. Trying to figure out if it?s worth 50 gems so I can go on Adventures as I?m still waiting for IVy, and still need 9 violins to get to finish

In description it says "double the chances" - so I personally wouldn't risk it. I didn't get even one with every rock outcropping. So It could mean you get like 1 -2 per tree I think.

Can I PM you ?

scotslassuk
01-05-18, 09:16 AM
Well once again this event will be a massive fail for me! My mines not giving anything but coins am so frustrated😳then I read others have completed, congrats those who have. It seems when luck is involved in this game unless I throw gems at it, it's the only way I can complete! Not this time if its a fail so be it. I don't understand why these quests have to rely on items that don't clear for 12hrs at a time, have to chop everything In site and can spawn every beast except the ones needed for the quest! Sorry but am seriously thinking after years of finally giving up!! Gl all

lintupien
01-05-18, 09:19 AM
Just a heads up: I finished the quest line and upgraded the Phoenix Nest to level 6, but the 100 petroglyphs were not added to my count. I had to force close and restart the game to see the 100 added.

Thank you for posting this, I had the same happen to me. Going to force close the app now. :o

Windracer321
01-05-18, 10:45 AM
I have been on 4 adventures and haven't gotten the future splint from Ivy's Tree on any of them so don't do adventures thinking you are going to get that...

robotparade
01-05-18, 11:06 AM
I was lucky enough to finish the nest and get the phoenix and time-traveling sister, but now I'm not at all motivated to collect glyphs to get the community prizes. Why would I want a Phoenix statue that drops nothing when I have a real phoenix???

I have been on 4 adventures and haven't gotten the future splint from Ivy's Tree on any of them so don't do adventures thinking you are going to get that...

I NEVER got a Future Splinter from ANY adventure. Waste of resources.

Leesa33
01-05-18, 11:39 AM
So after upgrading Phoenix Nest to level 6 what do you do? My Phoenix is placed but don’t have Aetas yet.

tigarlilyvol
01-05-18, 12:49 PM
So after upgrading Phoenix Nest to level 6 what do you do? My Phoenix is placed but don’t have Aetas yet.

Have to collect 650 petroglyphs to get Aetas if you want her in your kingdom.

Leesa33
01-05-18, 01:51 PM
Thanks. Got it....anything in the event after that? Just trying to decide if I should keep making items in the magic forge.

AnnirasSweets
01-05-18, 01:53 PM
At least Aetas seems to give decent drops from the several times I've collected from her I received:

1st: Silver, Gold Egg
2nd: Jewels, Lumin Essence, Enchanter's Essence
3rd: Silver, Lumin Essence
4th: Silver, Gold Nugget, Lumin Essence
5th: Jewels, Gold Nugget

Of my potion droppers, she seems to drop them the most frequently so I have high hopes it rate remains. I've been focusing on maxing my Enchanted Beams and Blocks so I need all the Enchanter's Essence I can get.

Destiel0918
01-05-18, 02:33 PM
Thanks. Got it....anything in the event after that? Just trying to decide if I should keep making items in the magic forge.

After you have built the nest to lev 6 - you get phonix and this is it for goal line part.
If you collect enough you reach final individual prize - and that is all you can personally do for event.
You can just help out community by still collecting from the nest so we could reach community prizes, but no need to craft more supplies for the event.

Personally - I try to craft as much meals for future - as I don't always have energy during events to even harvest ONCE.....or to make feasts for adventures. So any spare time I have is used for that - or to move on with mermaid goal line in those few days I'm done with event and waiting next one.

ladyperidot
01-05-18, 03:45 PM
I was lucky enough to finish the nest and get the phoenix and time-traveling sister, but now I'm not at all motivated to collect glyphs to get the community prizes. Why would I want a Phoenix statue that drops nothing when I have a real phoenix???

I NEVER got a Future Splinter from ANY adventure. Waste of resources.

I went on dirtier 5 or 6 and only got one future splinter. I did get a couple of those parts that drop from the mines, which was good as they weren't very generous.

Just waiting to collect from Ivy six times to finish upgrading my nest

ladyperidot
01-05-18, 03:47 PM

I don't know what the soot chances are, but it only costs 20 gems to buy the splinter in the workshop. It's definitely not a guarantee from the adventure

vickyville14
01-05-18, 04:57 PM
Am I missing the way to get the Phoenix? Are isn't there a way? I hate half of the animals on my board, but I really like this phoenix! If there is a way, how many resources does it cost?

Oops I see it now, we have to finish chapter 9. I missed it on the first page info.

Destiel0918
01-05-18, 05:19 PM
Am I missing the way to get the Phoenix? Are isn't there a way? I hate half of the animals on my board, but I really like this phoenix! If there is a way, how many resources does it cost?

Oops I see it now, we have to finish chapter 9. I missed it on the first page info.

Yeah, just finish goal line and level the nest up to lev 6- and you are golden.

CharmOfLea
01-05-18, 05:23 PM
At least Aetas seems to give decent drops from the several times I've collected from her I received:

1st: Silver, Gold Egg
2nd: Jewels, Lumin Essence, Enchanter's Essence
3rd: Silver, Lumin Essence
4th: Silver, Gold Nugget, Lumin Essence
5th: Jewels, Gold Nugget

Of my potion droppers, she seems to drop them the most frequently so I have high hopes it rate remains. I've been focusing on maxing my Enchanted Beams and Blocks so I need all the Enchanter's Essence I can get.

Sounds good, wanna bet this will change 1 week past event? I am still to receive a gem past event from that horse that behaves like a dragon.

jesslc41
01-05-18, 09:05 PM
Does someone have the collection time of the Phoenix and Aetas? As well as the drops of Aetas?
Phoenix collection time is 4 hrs. Don't know about Aetas yet.

My game has been extremely glitchy today - constantly rolling back and not saving what I've done - anyone else having issues? I have forced closed repeatedly and my connection is working fine for both RS2 and the internet, so I think it must be a problem at their end.

ladyperidot
01-05-18, 09:29 PM
Phoenix collection time is 4 hrs. Don't know about Aetas yet.

My game has been extremely glitchy today - constantly rolling back and not saving what I've done - anyone else having issues? I have forced closed repeatedly and my connection is working fine for both RS2 and the internet, so I think it must be a problem at their end.

Yep, I was having that problem earlier

jesslc41
01-05-18, 09:39 PM
Apparently coming and complaining about it on the forum has solved my problem... ...or probably it's just coincidence and they sorted out the issue around that time. Hopefully I haven't jinxed it again by saying it's fixed.

Tiramisalla
01-05-18, 09:48 PM
Apparently coming and complaining about it on the forum has solved my problem... ...or probably it's just coincidence and they sorted out the issue around that time. Hopefully I haven't jinxed it again by saying it's fixed.

Yep, I was having that problem earlier

I've been having the problem all day and I'm STILL having it (yes, I've force closed, restarted my device, internet is working, etc.). And when I tried to turn in a report online, it did not have Castle Story listed as a game option (even when I clicked "show more games"), so after typing it in, it told me my ticket was closed because it was not valid. Great. Lost gems in the process due to this glitch causing a "buy energy for gems" window to pop up. When I have lots of alicorns and 2 wizard schools ready for collection, that is not cool. Ugh. Slogging forward! I mean, back? (since my game keeps rewinding itself over and over!)

robotparade
01-06-18, 12:30 AM

Yes happened several time for me today. Really annoying because I lost some good drops.

SpiritWind00
01-06-18, 03:36 AM
Hi all, I've added a poll now as I'm going away tomorrow for 2 weeks and time on the forum will be limited for me. The poll is open for 10 days to allow the event to conclude and then additional time to vote. You need to go to Full Site if you cannot see it on your device. Thanks all! :)

jesslc41
01-06-18, 04:12 AM

Aetas collection time is 16 hrs

Nikospets
01-06-18, 09:12 AM
Yes happened several time for me today. Really annoying because I lost some good drops.

I also was having problems yesterday, must have reloaded a dozen time or more! I hope they fixed the problem and I don't have to deal with that today!

robotparade
01-06-18, 01:46 PM
Collections so far:

Phoenix:
Orange petal
Orange petal
Orange petal, wood

Aetas:
Jewels
Jewels
Jewels

midninghtcm
01-06-18, 04:16 PM
Can someone please tell me how many Petroglyphs is needed to collect Aetas? I checked on the forum but I'm either missing it or it wasn't stated. Thanks ☺

Inachis2V
01-06-18, 04:19 PM
Can someone please tell me how many Petroglyphs is needed to collect Aetas? ☺
650 ;-)

Iadis
01-07-18, 08:06 AM
;)

New event, just started. Community with a lot of rehashed graphics. Griffin nest, griffin egg and the harp from a few years ago from what I saw. And seems like a lot of chopping again

PurpleScorpion76
01-07-18, 09:39 AM
If it helps anyone, i've almost finished the event, with 3 full days to spare, i've just got to craft my final collectors violin and then collect a collectors splinter from Ivy and then I will make the final upgrade.

I've got 603 Petroglyphs so only 47 away from getting Aetas. So if you don't want the Phoenix and only want to collect the Community prizes etc, if I've understood everything correctly you won't need to fully upgrade the Phoenix Nest to get all Petroglyphs you need to complete the Community Event section.

PurpleScorpion76
01-07-18, 09:40 AM
;)

OMG I would have thought they would have changed the shape even a little bit.

Andro45
01-07-18, 01:21 PM
If it helps anyone, i've almost finished the event, with 3 full days to spare, i've just got to craft my final collectors violin and then collect a collectors splinter from Ivy and then I will make the final upgrade.

I've got 603 Petroglyphs so only 47 away from getting Aetas. So if you don't want the Phoenix and only want to collect the Community prizes etc, if I've understood everything correctly you won't need to fully upgrade the Phoenix Nest to get all Petroglyphs you need to complete the Community Event section.

Who would not want the phoenix? For me that's the only reason I'm putting some effort in this. I don't particularly care for Aetas and Tempus. I'm not sure if I'll make in my second kingdom. Will in my first, I think.

spyd58
01-07-18, 03:23 PM
Also just finished event’ Phoenix is really cool and outshines the rest. Sped Ivy for last collector future shard but was really doable event.

Badwolf1013
01-07-18, 07:38 PM
Okay, so I upgrade the Phoenix nest to Level Six. I can see that the "egg " is hatched in the nest, but I did not get the Phoenix or the 100 Petroglyphs. Force closed the game. Twice. Spent some gems to fast-forward the nest and it gave me 25 petroglyphs like it's supposed to, so I know the game "knows" it's been upgraded. But still no Phoenix and still no 100 Petroglyphs. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something?

Edit: another force close gave me the 100 Petroglyphs, but I still don't see the Phoenix. Where should I be looking for it?

TeabytheSea3
01-07-18, 07:55 PM
Is it in your storage?

ashley224
01-07-18, 07:56 PM
Okay, so I upgrade the Phoenix nest to Level Six. I can see that the "egg " is hatched in the nest, but I did not get the Phoenix or the 100 Petroglyphs. Force closed the game. Twice. Spent some gems to fast-forward the nest and it gave me 25 petroglyphs like it's supposed to, so I know the game "knows" it's been upgraded. But still no Phoenix and still no 100 Petroglyphs. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something?

Edit: another force close gave me the 100 Petroglyphs, but I still don't see the Phoenix. Where should I be looking for it?
Try checking your inventory under decoration.

Badwolf1013
01-07-18, 08:20 PM
Is it in your storage?

Indeed it was. Thank you. Silly me. I just expected that it would appear over the nest.

Badwolf1013
01-07-18, 08:23 PM
Try checking your inventory under decoration.

Yep. There it was. I was expecting it to appear over the nest automatically. Of course, I DID still have to force close and restart the game three times to get the 100 petroglyphs, so I know something was buggy.
Thank you for your help.

TeabytheSea3
01-07-18, 08:43 PM
Indeed it was. Thank you. Silly me. I just expected that it would appear over the nest.

Awesome! I am happy you found him! Congratulations on getting the Phoenix! Thanks for the head’s up on the 100 petroglyphs. I should be finishing upgrading my nest tomorrow.

idrispad
01-08-18, 01:58 AM
I had to restart once to get the 100 pteroglyphs (or whatever they’re called!).

Overall I found this event fairly dull as I got left with days just waiting for Ivy’s Hut with everything else done and collected. It was also just a rehash of pretty much all of the recent events.

The Phoenix is is lovely though!

jesslau9
01-08-18, 03:08 AM
I stopped collecting yesterday haha. Am personally tired of collecting every 2 hour and not found of Walker

got my Phoenix and am happy with it

Sirelie
01-08-18, 03:43 AM
There are Time (Tempus) and Eternity (Aetas) in my kingdom. They are nice, my kingdom shall be eternal :D
But - the Phoenix is great! (He looks like a bird in from Eastern European fairy tales, the Firebird /Ptak ohnivak or Zar-ptica/ :) )

storiadelcastello
01-08-18, 08:22 AM
I love my Phoenix, terrible drops but he looks beautiful. Aetas is a bit weird looking. She has no shadow so looks like she is floating above the ground. Plus she is not the same style as the other characters. Looks really out of place. If she gives good drops I’ll keep her otherwise it’s into storage for her. I did enjoy this event especially that they let us spawn skunkupines from rocks so we didn’t have to waste energy on crops. I got everything with 3 days to spare. Only spent a few gems so that I could collect from Ivy’s hut before I went to bed. I did four or five adventures but only got the ivy item once. But I made back most of my nuggets from rocks. All in all not too stressful and enough variety to be less boring than other events. Plus I love the Phoenix. So much better than the endless skunk, raccoon type animals which are mostly all in storage. Will keep collecting for the community prize but it’s back to the mermaid challenge for me. Good luck to those still going.

QueenCarolyn
01-08-18, 08:34 AM
Hi all, I've added a poll now as I'm going away tomorrow for 2 weeks and time on the forum will be limited for me. The poll is open for 10 days to allow the event to conclude and then additional time to vote. You need to go to Full Site if you cannot see it on your device. Thanks all! :)

I don't know what is meant by the Full Site. I see the poll, but it says, "You can not vote in this poll".

QueenCarolyn
01-08-18, 08:36 AM
I don't know what is meant by the Full Site. I see the poll, but it says, "You can not vote in this poll".

Updated: once I logged on to comment, it let me vote.

Flowersandgems
01-08-18, 03:56 PM
I just got my Phoenix and I love it. I have an Ivy’s broom, where did that come from?

Even though I started late I will finish. I used some gems twice to buy future splinters in the forge (20 gems each), and went on 9 adventures for a total of 3 extra future splinters. I still need 150 petroglyphs, but will manage that as I have 2 days.

I loved the different content in this event, the Phoenix is great and the little broom really cute.

TeabytheSea3
01-08-18, 04:31 PM
I just got my Phoenix and I love it. I have an Ivy?s broom, where did that come from?

Even though I started late I will finish. I used some gems twice to buy future splinters in the forge (20 gems each), and went on 9 adventures for a total of 3 extra future splinters. I still need 150 petroglyphs, but will manage that as I have 2 days.

I loved the different content in this event, the Phoenix is great and the little broom really cute.

I think you got the broom from a different event. I looked it up in the inventory list:

Ivy's Broom
Info: A magical broom!
Found: individual prize from the Monster Mash Ball event, October 2016

PrincessCupOButter
01-08-18, 07:20 PM
I just got my Phoenix and I love it. I have an Ivy’s broom, where did that come from?

Ivy’s broom also has a chance to drop from the baby animals crafted during the 2017 Halloween event. (Ghostpea, etc.) I’m not sure which one dropped them, but I have 3 now and, I agree, they are cute. Congrats on catching up and being close to finishing the event!

transberry
01-08-18, 09:09 PM
Still need 4 more violins I might finish without speeding up ivy but I doubt it

atiragram
01-09-18, 02:53 AM
Anybody collected from Aetas yet? I did once, a dialogue popped up, so I didn?t see what she dropped. If she dropped anything it might have been silver ore since that was the first item in my inventory when I checked obce the dialogue was finished. Wonder whether she?ll drop something golden once a while, as this was stated initially?

neska04
01-09-18, 04:49 AM
This event seemed really manageable; even our lower level kingdoms without many energy sources managed to finish with days to spare. We did get a few of the event packages, but probably could have finished without them. Love the Phoenix artwork; it’s beautiful

kendysek
01-09-18, 05:46 AM
Anybody collected from Aetas yet? I did once, a dialogue popped up, so I didn?t see what she dropped. If she dropped anything it might have been silver ore since that was the first item in my inventory when I checked obce the dialogue was finished. Wonder whether she?ll drop something golden once a while, as this was stated initially?

I think she dropped golden nugget once and then golden egg together with some essence from potion shop. I'm not sure which one, because I didn't pay attention much.

atiragram
01-09-18, 07:38 AM
Oh, golden stuff and essence sounds really good. I might come to like her a lot 😊

GiselleX16
01-09-18, 11:57 AM
I love the Phoenix so had no issues working this event to achieve it. It looks happy in my desert castle! Also I appreciated the Doctor Who connection someone posted up thread, especially since we now have the female Doctor. I just got some blue ink from Aetas.

LadyRissaRenae
01-09-18, 12:19 PM
I love the Phoenix so had no issues working this event to achieve it. It looks happy in my desert castle! Also I appreciated the Doctor Who connection someone posted up thread, especially since we now have the female Doctor. I just got some blue ink from Aetas.

I may be having a derp moment... How did you get the phoenix? Is it craftable?

EDIT: Yup, derp. Found it in my inventory.

tegaan3
01-09-18, 02:10 PM
I did not get my 100 petroglyphs do I need to do something else to get them besides finishing the goal. I probably won’t get Aleta’s :(

Calgera
01-09-18, 04:19 PM
I did not get my 100 petroglyphs do I need to do something else to get them besides finishing the goal. I probably won’t get Aleta’s :(

It was the same with me. I just closed the game and opend it again and got the 100 petroglyphs. :)

SpiritWind00
01-09-18, 04:37 PM
official drops for:
Aetas: Lumin Essence, Enchanter's Essence, Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg, Jewels, Silver Ore

Phoenix: Orange Petals, Wood, Living Wood, Earth Wisps

icesnowing
01-09-18, 06:51 PM
'Traveling The Time Trails - Exploration'

Does it drop 'Future splinters' that is obtained from Ivy's Hut?

Thank you in advance.

SpiritWind00
01-09-18, 08:06 PM
'Traveling The Time Trails - Exploration'

Does it drop 'Future splinters' that is obtained from Ivy's Hut?

Thank you in advance.
It has a chance to drop them yes, but it's not a very high chance.

icesnowing
01-09-18, 08:20 PM
It has a chance to drop them yes, but it's not a very high chance.

Thank you very much SpiritWind00 and happy new year to you!

farmerell1234
01-10-18, 02:11 AM
I completed this event. I was able to place Aetus in my kingdom from my inventory. I could not find Tempus in my inventory. Is there something else I must do to get Tempus in my inventory? I have closed the game several times.

kendysek
01-10-18, 02:13 AM
I completed this event. I was able to place Aetus in my kingdom from my inventory. I could not find Tempus in my inventory. Is there something else I must do to get Tempus in my inventory? I have closed the game several times.

Tempus is a walker, you can find it walking in your kingdom.

atiragram
01-10-18, 02:22 AM
I think he starts walking the kingdom only after the first collection of Aetas (i.e. 16 hours after placing her). When collecting from her the first time, there?s a last dialogue with tempus and then he comes walking around, at least it seemed to be this way for me.

The official drops of Aetas sound great, thanks for posting them, SpiritWind. I only got jewels so far, but if she drops a golden thing like once a week or so and some lumin or enchanters essence inbetween some times, I am very happy with her.

By the way, as someone said she looks somewhat awkward (a thought that I shared when I put her just somewhere in the field): I now placed her inbetween some shrubs near the harvest pergola (event item from some years ago) and I find that she looks better that way. The purple shrubs fit rather well with her in my opinion, even without harvest pergola.
And the phoenix looks nice with some fire lilies, if you have any 😊.
Cheers, Atiragram

sophie_luv
01-10-18, 07:25 AM
Why Tempus can walk but Aetus can't? :confused:
To be honest, I am not very interested in Tempus cause his hair colour is so weird.

It is good that I dont need to fight phoenix endlessly to get one.

Andro45
01-10-18, 08:03 AM
I'm not going to get Aetas in my second kingdom. I still need 150 petroglyphs with 11 hours to go. I'm not going to lose sleep (literally) over it...and I don't have the gems to speed up the nest. In my first kingdom I'll be fine.

I do have the phoenix in both my kingdoms and they are absolutely beautiful.

Actually not bad for an event I wasn't going to participate in :p

Funny, in my second kingdom the option to craft the alpaca is gone, but in my first kingdom it's still there.

msmorg
01-10-18, 08:55 AM
I finished but just with a half day to spare. It took longer due to waiting for Ivy. I enjoyed the event and the Phoenix, the only feedback is hoping S8 will not require resources from Ivy or any other item that takes all day. It is frustrating to sit around waiting just for one item.

littelprince0313
01-10-18, 09:07 AM
Do I have to collect from Aeta before the time ends to get Tempus?! Than I wont make it -.-

Andro45
01-10-18, 01:21 PM
Do I have to collect from Aeta before the time ends to get Tempus?! Than I wont make it -.-

I don't think so, Tempus is the reward for getting Aetas. I expect you will meet him tomorrow. Same for me, I will get Aetas before the end tonight, but will not be able to collect until tomorrow. Edit: I just got Aetas, and everybody is checking her out, including Tempus. So it looks like you don't have to collect from her first.

Storm8 please disable the dire boars, I've seen enough of them... just got 2 from 9 strawberries, I would get 2 every rock outcropping. I'm bored with the boars.

Oh and the resets (or rollbacks) are driving me bonkers. I have to do everything three times when it happens. Fighting the same boar three times followed by another one is not funny.

maryamhjm
01-10-18, 07:03 PM
I have completed this event, but had to speed up a few times(with gems) and just made in time. Ivy's hut is always the problem for me, I had the last gitar finished just before the end with about 2-3 hours left

farmcat2012
01-10-18, 07:11 PM
I completed this quest. Got Aetas, placed her on the board. Had an hour and a half left. Had to leave. Came back. 20 minutes later. She was gone. Not in my inventory, and would not let get her back. Now I have lost both!!

Irma_Isle
01-10-18, 08:18 PM
I completed this quest. Got Aetas, placed her on the board. Had an hour and a half left. Had to leave. Came back. 20 minutes later. She was gone. Not in my inventory, and would not let get her back. Now I have lost both!!

Same here. When I realize that its almost ending, I speed up my nest and got both of them. After that, I just collecting stuff from my kingdom. But then, the game freeze, loading and my game back to before I speed up my game. I lost both of them. My gems are back thou. What I can do? Contact suppport but I dont have any screen shoot. Help.

raezid
01-10-18, 08:26 PM
Wait, I finished the nest, but didn't get Tempus? Seriously, do we need the sister to get him? This is very wrong if true!

Irma_Isle
01-10-18, 09:28 PM
Wait, I finished the nest, but didn't get Tempus? Seriously, do we need the sister to get him? This is very wrong if true!

He is the reward for getting his sistee

raezid
01-10-18, 10:07 PM
Aargh!

LadyRissaRenae
01-11-18, 08:06 AM
The phoenix is the prize for completing the nest. Tempus is the prize for getting Aetus.

A7B92
01-11-18, 08:56 AM
The phoenix is the prize for completing the nest. Tempus is the prize for getting Aetus.

Hmm, I'm perplexed. I finished everything almost two days before the event ended. I didn't receive Tempus. I concluded, from the script, that Tempus would remain a time wanderer. Perhaps we will see him again in our future.

Edit: Never mind. I found him wandering through my kingdom.

Andro45
01-11-18, 02:00 PM
I don't think so, Tempus is the reward for getting Aetas. I expect you will meet him tomorrow. Same for me, I will get Aetas before the end tonight, but will not be able to collect until tomorrow. Edit: I just got Aetas, and everybody is checking her out, including Tempus. So it looks like you don't have to collect from her first.

Storm8 please disable the dire boars, I've seen enough of them... just got 2 from 9 strawberries, I would get 2 every rock outcropping. I'm bored with the boars.

Oh and the resets (or rollbacks) are driving me bonkers. I have to do everything three times when it happens. Fighting the same boar three times followed by another one is not funny.
I decided to stay up late (needed 2 more collections on the nest) and gem the last collection. I have 1 gem left now...But if Aetas gives gold items, I'll win the 4 gems back on a trade :D ->>this is in my second kingdom, where I expected not to get enough petroglyphs to get Aetas.

This is one of the fears I have when I finish a quest, to come back later and find that the game rolled back. Normally I will force stop the game right after finishing and start it up again, to check if the prizes are still there.