PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally using gems

xrebecca
12-26-17, 03:34 PM
I was redecorating and somehow accidentally used 100 gems to buy coins.. but when I sent a support ticket, I got this reply a few minutes later: Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse any exchanges made within Restaurant Story. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Can I really not get them back?
And why is there no confirm button when doing this or buying chests or extra ovens?? :-(

pixiegamer
12-27-17, 12:35 PM
Yes; unfortunately, support is limited for RS right now, and cannot reverse exchanges of this nature :( I'm sorry for your loss of gems

Frey_Wolf
02-07-18, 12:02 AM
I play Restaurant Story 1.6.03g on my Android, Samsung Galaxy S8.

For over a week now I have been dealing with constant pop-ups of challenges that either I completed in the past or that expired in the past, even some that existed before I owned the game on this device. Challenge after challenge will pop up in rapid succession, where I have to tap X's and "No Thanks" and whatever other chat-like window appears. It prevents me from whatever I am doing, and will repeat this display more than once in a day with most of the same old challenges. It treats the challenges as if I had just completed them or they had just ended.

Though highly annoying and slightly frustrating, this issue has not impacted my gameplay in a particularly negative way. That is, until I hit the button to spend forty some gems on an old challenge when I wanted to tap "No Thanks." As I have been saving up gems, and I don't spend real money on games, this was extremely upsetting and completely unwarranted and uncalled for. I don't even know what my accidental purchase using gems gave me, some coins? No matter, I am very sick and tired of seeing these pop-ups and would like the matter to be fixed to prevent further unwanted expenditures.

I unhappily understand that you will probably be unable to refund that "purchase." I am unable to provide a screenshot, as it appears like normal challenges that have just been completed or challenges that have just expired.