PDA

View Full Version : STORYBOOK: Spirited Season - 2017 Dec 26 (POLL ADDED)

jmatarii
12-26-17, 02:14 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41026

STORYBOOK: Spirited Season

Chapter 1

Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times (Skip 10)
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Reward: Realm Runes 5x

Unlock 5

Chapter 2

Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times (Skip 16)
Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos 3x (Skip 32)
Act 3: Collect Frosted Feathers from Mining 1x (Skip 12)
Reward: Tiny Tiff Winter/Water (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.)

Unlock 10

Chapter 3

Act 1: Raise Tiny Tiff to level 3 (Skip 7)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Miserly Hats from Harvesting 32x (Skip 32) 1,5 x 1h
Act 3: Collect Holly Crowns from Evolving 6x (Skip 12) 1 x 1h
Reward: Food 5000x

Unlock 15

Chapter 4

Act 1: Evolve Tiny Tiff to level 4 (Skip 12)Auto completed
Act 2: Start Breeding with a Firefox (Skip 25)
Act 3: Collect Miserly Hats from Harvesting 50x (Skip 50) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Win Shepburn Collars from German Shepburns in the Arena 1x (Win Round 3 in Tournament)Auto completed
Reward: 12000 Coins

Unlock 20

Chapter 5

Act 1: Raise Tiny Tiff to level 7 (Skip 40)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Holly Crowns from Evolving 8x (Skip 16) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Hatch any Earth animal (Skip 30)
Act 4: Collect Frosted Feathers from Mining 2x (Skip 12)
Reward: 3 Wintry Lampposts

Unlock 25

Chapter 6

Act 1: Collect Miserly Hats from Harvesting 60x (Skip 60) 1,5 x 1h
Act 2: Hatch a common Snowy Egret (Breed Water + Nature) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50)Auto completed
Act 3: Raise Tiny Tiff to level 11 (Skip 75)Auto completed
Act 4: Plant any crops 6x (Skip 18)
Reward: 7500 Food

Unlock 30

Chapter 7

Act 1: Raise Tiny Tiff to level 13 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Holly Crowns from Evolving 6x (Skip 24) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Breed Tiny Tiff with a Snowy Egret (Skip 25)
Act 4: Collect Frosted Feathers from Mining 3x (Skip 12)
Reward: Ebenezer Pooch Winter/Earth (Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.)

Unlock 35

Chapter 8

Act 1: Hatch your Ebenezer Pooch (Skip 25)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed Tiny Tiff with a Rockodile (Skip 75)
Act 3: Collect Miserly Hats from Harvesting 60x (Skip 120) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Raise Ebenezer Pooch to level 5 (Skip 20)Auto completed
Reward: Christmas Clock

Unlock 45

Chapter 9

Act 1: Raise Ebenezer Pooch to level 10 (Skip 100)Auto completed
Act 2: Start Breeding Tiny Tiff with a Jackalope (Skip 75)
Act 3: Raise Tiny Tiff to level 15 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 4: Win Shepburn Collars from German Shepburns in the Arena 3x (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60)Auto completed
Reward: 10 Realm Runes

Unlock 50

Chapter 10

Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Act 2: Raise Ebenezer Pooch to level 14 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 3: Collect Holly Crowns from Evolving 12x (Skip 36) 1 x 1h
Act 4: Collect Frosted Feathers from Mining 5x (Skip 60)
Act 5: Win Shepburn Collars from German Shepburns in the Arena 5x (Win Round 30 in Tournament)(Skip 100)Auto completed
Reward: Holly Hoof Winter/Plant (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)

Related goal

Winter Elephant

- Hatch a Ebenezer Pooch
-Hatch a Holly Hoof
-Breed A Ebenezer Pooch + Holly Hoof

Reward White Elephant Christmas/Lightning (Hatching 22h. Evolve 22h.)

White Elephant Gifts

Hatch a White Elephant
Reward 24 realm runes

A Winter's Tail

Step 1: Finish Chapter 2 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 250 Pretty Presents

Step 2: Finish Chapter 4 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 500 Pretty Presents

Step 3: Finish Chapter 6 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 750 Pretty Presents

Step 4: Finish Chapter 8 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 1000 Pretty Presents

Step 5: Finish Chapter 10 act 5 of Storybook
Reward 1250 Pretty Presents

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

DirkDragon
12-26-17, 02:18 PM
@jmatarii, thanks as always for the heads-up!

Eluzyion
12-26-17, 02:28 PM
Tiny Tiff 5 hr hatch/5 hr evolve winter/water

Callyvitale19
12-26-17, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the SB Jmatarii but I have 2 questions, 1: On chap 9, act 2 you said to breed Jinglewings with Jackalope. Jinglewings isn't breedable or available in the shop and chap 10 act 2 it saids raise Ringtail to L4. Ringtail is also not breedable or available. Im confused, thanks

luna2cute
12-26-17, 04:39 PM
Chapter 9 Act 2 might not be breed with jingle wings as that was the last storybook. Might be tiny tiff?

MystiqueRealm
12-26-17, 04:47 PM
In chapter 10 horseshoes and silver bells shouldn't be part of this sb. And raise ringtail? Where are you copying info from Jmatarii? Are you not actually doing the steps? So confused :(

jmatarii
12-26-17, 05:10 PM
Chapter 9 Act 2 might not be breed with jingle wings as that was the last storybook. Might be tiny tiff?

Thanks for the SB Jmatarii but I have 2 questions, 1: On chap 9, act 2 you said to breed Jinglewings with Jackalope. Jinglewings isn't breedable or available in the shop and chap 10 act 2 it saids raise Ringtail to L4. Ringtail is also not breedable or available. Im confused, thanks

In chapter 10 horseshoes and silver bells shouldn't be part of this sb. And raise ringtail? Where are you copying info from Jmatarii? Are you not actually doing the steps? So confused :(

Sorry,Already is fixed.

Best Regards.

DirkDragon
12-27-17, 01:44 AM
@jmatarii, in chapter 6 you have said auto-completed for the Egret. Is this correct, can I hatch mine now to free my nest? Thanks.

AppieP
12-27-17, 02:42 AM
@jmatarii, in chapter 6 you have said auto-completed for the Egret. Is this correct, can I hatch mine now to free my nest? Thanks.

Like the last SB you can hatch it before the chapter starts.

DirkDragon
12-27-17, 07:52 AM

Thanks, AppieP, I would never be confident about getting a second one!

wendietje
12-27-17, 09:00 AM

Is that really true? Because i almost got a hartattack when i saw hatch a earth animal in chapter 5 and 6 needs a limited animal! That means 1 day to get that limited one or we will be running after the facts iff we don't get it in one day and won't be able to complete the event. That's my problem always because limited animal take me way to long or i get none !

So if i now already can start trying to get one and hatch it before chapter 5 ... or saves me a lot of time

Hope this makes sence ... this is not my first language haha i'm Dutch

And PLEASE storm8!!! Put that adventurnips in the back after all the other food! I'm used to click on the second tap in the right upper corner for charm cherries and i do that so automaticcally that now i planted that adventurnips again because they are now in the upper right corner! Waiting for 2 hrs for 100 food makes me mad! I have to build up my food again and this aint helping!

forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

AppieP
12-27-17, 10:29 AM
Is that really true? Because i almost got a hartattack when i saw hatch a earth animal in chapter 5 and 6 needs a limited animal! That means 1 day to get that limited one or we will be running after the facts iff we don't get it in one day and won't be able to complete the event. That's my problem always because limited animal take me way to long or i get none !

So if i now already can start trying to get one and hatch it before chapter 5 ... or saves me a lot of time

Hope this makes sence ... this is not my first language haha i'm Dutch

And PLEASE storm8!!! Put that adventurnips in the back after all the other food! I'm used to click on the second tap in the right upper corner for charm cherries and i do that so automaticcally that now i planted that adventurnips again because they are now in the upper right corner! Waiting for 2 hrs for 100 food makes me mad! I have to build up my food again and this aint helping!

Yes you can start trying for it. Last SB I couldn't wait any longer. I had one in my extra nest, but needed the nest, and I already hatched it before the chapter started. No worries than. So I assume the same applies for this SB. I will do the same.
And for hatching any "earth" animal, you can easy buy a Rock Rhino. If you dont have any earth creature in your nest. But if you also are trying for the Gingerbread Mouse, you already have one. Good luck.

Elunei
12-27-17, 11:15 AM
Tiny Tiff is adorable, but I don't care for the other two animals, so I won't be going very far in this storybook. The Holly Hoof is super ugly, certainly not worth my apples. Lol.

miadoubled
12-27-17, 04:44 PM
That's how i feel, but i want the white elephant as i do not have it yet and need to get through this one...and of coarse last month i did a clean out and just happened to delete my firefox and jackalope after having them for so long and its just my luck that we end up needing them for this sb! Its bad enough i cant breed limiteds but to mix in commons that i cant get either... im ready to scream! Haha

wendietje
12-27-17, 07:16 PM
OMG OMG OMG !!! I can't believe it! I just bred snowy egret!!! First try .... i used turtisle (15)and seamur (14) .... i just hope if i hatch it, it's gonna count like said in this thread... fingers crossed !!! And i hope everyone will get this very easy! Good luck to everyone... i just gonna try endlessly now (again) for hog nog because i could really use those gems

Sakrysta
12-27-17, 09:20 PM
I wish they would stop adding Adventurnips to the crops during storybooks. They never use them anymore. They just get in the way.

judafarm
12-28-17, 04:10 AM
I just mine 5 bombs for the fearther.. But I did not received 1 feather :mad::mad:
Now my bombs are all used :mad:
Are there more people who have this problem?

G4OU812
12-28-17, 06:14 AM
Chapter 4

I just want to add that even though I have a Firefox, this Act asked me to use a Turtisle. I recall from the last Storybook that forum member AnnieP told me it may be due to my level in the game that an Act told me to use a different one listed in the original post. I'm at level 26 currently.

wendietje
12-28-17, 06:21 AM
I just mine 5 bombs for the fearther.. But I did not received 1 feather :mad::mad:
Now my bombs are all used :mad:
Are there more people who have this problem?

I had this problem last SB and because of that i wasn't able to finish the event

G4OU812
12-28-17, 06:30 AM
I had this problem last SB and because of that i wasn't able to finish the event

Oh, wow. That would have made me mad.

judafarm
12-28-17, 06:44 AM
There always problems for me.. not one storybook I have fineshed because if we need breed an animal for go futher with the game, I never get the animal by breeding.. And now I don't get the feather by mining..
As always, Im very disappointed by these events...

Rynetory2
12-28-17, 08:18 AM
I just want to add that even though I have a Firefox, this Act asked me to use a Turtisle. I recall from the last Storybook that forum member AnnieP told me it may be due to my level in the game that an Act told me to use a different one listed in the original post. I'm at level 26 currently.

Aye AppieP is correct. The tasks differ according to game level. The tasks listed in Post 1 are for the higher levels. Glad that you posted so the lower levels players can know. :)

G4OU812
12-28-17, 09:15 AM
Aye AppieP is correct. The tasks differ according to game level. The tasks listed in Post 1 are for the higher levels. Glad that you posted so the lower levels players can know. :)

You're welcome, glad to help.

gramland
12-28-17, 02:09 PM
That's how i feel, but i want the white elephant as i do not have it yet and need to get through this one...and of coarse last month i did a clean out and just happened to delete my firefox and jackalope after having them for so long and its just my luck that we end up needing them for this sb! Its bad enough i cant breed limiteds but to mix in commons that i cant get either... im ready to scream! Haha

I know how you feel, I deleted a lot of my commons due to lack of space. Each SB after that I would need one or two of the ones I deleted. But now with the new expansions I've been saving commons and only needed the firefox this time. I got lucky and got it first try. Going to keep it too. Good luck, hope you breed the ones you need.

G4OU812
12-28-17, 06:03 PM

I can't believe what I did with this Chapter 4 Act 2 and it worked or I at least think it may have worked. Hopefully with no consequences, lol. To prepare for this Act, I had to evolve a Turtisle left over from the Leaderboard Event and got it done. Then, I thought to myself, "I had already bred and hatched the Snowy Egret so, I'll get it ready to breed and I evolve it ahead of time for the Chapter and Act that requires it." Got that done.

Now, Ch. 4 Act 2 is ready to start and I've got Tiny Tiff ready and Turtisle ready, go to breed and I select Turtisle and Snowy Egret. I didn't realize what I did at that time and up pops the Storybook alerting me that I successfully completed the Act and onto harvesting Miserly Hats. I harvested 18 and had to plant more food then it hit me that it was supposed to be Tiny Tiff and Turtisle. I guess this is going to work but still unsure.

Maybe I should try breeding Tiny Tiff and Turtisle before I collect all of the Miserly Hats, maybe it's alright and move on, or maybe it's not?

Thoughts?

ETA: Now that I've reread the Act 2 requirement, I see that it means any animal bred with a Turtisle and not solely with Tiny Tiff.

Latoyab211
12-28-17, 11:03 PM
Hi, Tiny Tiff level 10

mysticalfairy320
12-29-17, 02:12 AM
Hi, Tiny Tiff level 10

I hate how big it is it overtakes the habitat:(

Eluzyion
12-29-17, 03:08 AM

It's HUGE! It towers over other animals and loses its cuteness.. More like Towering Tiff than tiny tiff lol my gingerbread pony runs under the cat! It really does need scaling down.

Eluzyion
12-29-17, 03:13 AM
FYI in chapter 5 Act 3 hatch any earth animal, easiest/quickest way is buy rock rhino egg from shop, it's 2500 coins and takes 2 hours to be ready, then when you get the quest to hatch earth animal, you can just hatch/delete ;)

AppieP
12-29-17, 03:45 AM
Egg Ebenezer Pooch:

carolineannlv
12-29-17, 04:08 AM
I actually can't wait to get the Holly Hoof (if I'm lucky enough to complete the whole storybook), but I wish I could keep it a baby. I will need to raise it to juvinile in order to get the White Elephant and runes.

But perhaps it's as cute in its second form. I just don't want to level it up to adult.

Latoyab211
12-29-17, 08:02 AM

Yes, it does! I thought it was a glitch when I first saw it.

Latoyab211
12-29-17, 08:04 AM
Hello, Tiny Tiff at level 15. Earns 522$

Gizmo726
12-29-17, 01:34 PM
I purchased alot of items the last 2 eggs were hatching and i go back one is gone cant find it nor can i pjchase it again it was the icecream one strawberrie if you cant give me item can i have my 60 gems back

Elunei
12-29-17, 01:54 PM
It's HUGE! It towers over other animals and loses its cuteness.. More like Towering Tiff than tiny tiff lol my gingerbread pony runs under the cat! It really does need scaling down.

Ugh. They've been making SO many animals lately that are HUGE. I don't like it at all. I'm not participating in this storybook, but I did get Tiny Tiff because she looked cute, but finding out how big she is, I think I may just leave her in storage. :/

carolineannlv
12-29-17, 03:30 PM
Ugh. They've been making SO many animals lately that are HUGE. I don't like it at all. I'm not participating in this storybook, but I did get Tiny Tiff because she looked cute, but finding out how big she is, I think I may just leave her in storage. :/

I think it's worked for some animals. Just not all of them. Tiny Tiff is one it doesn't really work for.

Penguin2016
12-29-17, 03:43 PM
Yeah, level 15 “tiny” Tiff looks like she’s about to crush my ginger red fox. Lol. I like the bigger animals because I can see them better. But I agree that it doesn’t really work.

Rynetory2
12-29-17, 09:24 PM
I purchased alot of items the last 2 eggs were hatching and i go back one is gone cant find it nor can i pjchase it again it was the icecream one strawberrie if you cant give me item can i have my 60 gems back

Sorry to hear about your missing egg. Try restarting your game and check again. Always force save your game before exiting by visiting another forest. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if your egg is still missing.

Angeifyre
12-30-17, 04:29 PM
Chapter 10 Act 4 of 5. In the last 12 explosives I have used I have gotten gold and food but zero feathers. I can not complete if I do not receive feathers.

Rynetory2
12-30-17, 07:44 PM
The feathers are random drops from the mine. Keep trying and I hope you get enough to pass this act. Good luck. :)

gramland
12-30-17, 11:21 PM
Yeah, level 15 “tiny” Tiff looks like she’s about to crush my ginger red fox. Lol. I like the bigger animals because I can see them better. But I agree that it doesn’t really work.

I put Tiny Tiff in my Foreverland habitat and its a cute baby again.

topmom952
12-31-17, 02:52 PM
Is snowy egret the only 5 hour water/nature? Thanks

LauraGSJK
12-31-17, 02:58 PM
Thanks so much Jmataril for your invaluable help. Also a big thank you to Eluzyion. You always are so quick to try to help everyone with your knowledge and experience. Thanks to everyone else that posted helpful information. Good luck everyone! :)

Silverrain1
01-01-18, 07:14 AM
First try for snowy creature was 11 hours. Semur.
Second try 41 hours....so...yeah....lol

AppieP
01-01-18, 12:03 PM
Egg Holly Hoof:

NazKat
01-02-18, 02:26 AM
I'm so annoyed! I finally got my feather from mining for chap 5 collected reward, started new chapter and game crashed!!!!! Now I have to get the feather again!! No bombs left to mine!! Aaahhh. I'm not bothered anymore, I used to love SB, now I hate them!

mypreciou83
01-02-18, 09:14 AM
Not sure how it happened but I am trying for the sugar plum and since i wasn't getting anywhere with nog hog and mouse i used the hog with the pooch from SB and it checked off to breed pooch with holly hoof.

AppieP
01-02-18, 03:46 PM
For Chapter 8 act 2 breeding Tiny Tiff with a Rockodile I got a 15 hour Gargolem. Very happy with it, because it was the only dark/earth creature I was missing.

Penguin2016
01-02-18, 04:58 PM
For Chapter 8 act 2 breeding Tiny Tiff with a Rockodile I got a 15 hour Gargolem. Very happy with it, because it was the only dark/earth creature I was missing.

I got gargolem a couple of days ago when trying for gingerbread mouse (also one of the few permanent animals I was missing), and seem to have gotten another one with tiny tiff/rockodile as well. Wish I could get the mouse though :(

liesl23
01-02-18, 06:06 PM
what is the Sugar Plum? I don't have a quest for that

NannaSherry
01-02-18, 07:25 PM
what is the Sugar Plum? I don't have a quest for that

If you breed your Egghog with a gingerbread mouse, you can get a sugar plum fairy. But first you need to breed the egghog and gingerbread mouse. It's not a quest in the storybook, it's just an "extra" side this month. If you look on the left hand side where the elf picture is, it shows you the egghog and how to get it. Once you do, it'll show you the mouse. You can also see their pictures if you go to "shop" under the available now icon. It's not required to win anything. But it's an extra if you'd like to try.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 08:24 PM
Here is the thread for Sugar Plum Fairy. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102546-Sugar-Plum-Fairy-2017-Dec-29

liesl23
01-02-18, 11:39 PM
ok, thank you,, I have the nog hog but I don't have the gingerbread mouse yet, I have tried several times for the gingerbread mouse with no luck, hopefully I will be able to get it soon so I can try for the sugar plum fairy

AppieP
01-03-18, 01:56 AM
In chapter 10 we need to raise Ebenezer Pooch to level 14 Adult form. For those who are considering to raise it to his epic form here the different between those 2 forms.

Adult form:

Epic form:

Elspethwood
01-03-18, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the pictures AppieP

carolineannlv
01-03-18, 07:23 AM
AppieP you are a life saver! I love to know what the changes are, as sometimes I prefer keeping them adult form if it's prettier. I think I might go the extra mile for the need event that needs food for points maybe.

Rynetory2
01-04-18, 02:24 AM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

judafarm
01-04-18, 07:01 AM
Again, as always, I can't finish this storybook..
I do not like this game anymore..
SO, I JUST DELETED THIS GAME FROM MY IPAD..!!
Im sorry for the friends who I did sent everyday a gift/gems..
Hope you will finf another player who will send you gifts..
My fantasy forest name was: zoo garden..
I feel so free now that I did stop a game that only give me stress..
Good luck for everyone who still want play this game and all that events who are so hard to play..
Bye everyone..:):D:D

mysticalfairy320
01-04-18, 10:16 AM

All of them are 4x the size they should be it looks awful in my pretty winter village and I'm tired of putting animals in the fountain of youth bc of this please fix it someone! It's like the big sun fish all over again....

G4OU812
01-04-18, 10:25 AM
Giving up this Storybook. Only two things stopping me at this point: I don't have a Jackalope and raising Ebenezer Pooch to 14 which is at 12 currently. Even if I'm able to get the Jackalope bred and hatched, bred with Tiny Tiff, I don't have enough to raise Ebenezer Pooch to 14. Been trying to farm, win in the Battlegrounds, and try to get some from watching videos but it's not enough.

gramland
01-04-18, 02:14 PM
This was my least favorite SB. I did not care that much for the animals after evolving them. Should have kept Holly Hoof as a baby. Ebenezer Pooch was not that bad though.

PookieBearsGirl
01-04-18, 07:52 PM
I feel bad for everyone that is growing more and more frustrated with these events. I can't say I've never not finished a SB unless I deemed an animal cuter along the way than the final prize. But I wish we could all be successful in every event because this is a game, after all. A game that has a strong desire to collect and when that slot doesn't get filled in the timeframe, you feel dejected. I know I have been heartbroken on more than one occasion.

nvangel
01-05-18, 11:38 AM
Won battle 30 but didnt get reward so wont let me collect for finishing

tuffyjkitten
01-05-18, 03:08 PM
The new event started but I have until midnight to finish the storybook but the mine no longer gives feathers....it's all fruits.

SorchaStarfyre
01-05-18, 07:26 PM
The new event started but I have until midnight to finish the storybook but the mine no longer gives feathers....it's all fruits.
I'm having the same problem :-( I spent all day harvesting the last of the food for my Ebenezer, and now can't get the feathers I need. The events shouldn't overlap if one cancels out the other!

tuffyjkitten
01-06-18, 06:42 AM
Finally got the feathers. So stupid to have overlapping events. Finally won round 30 at 10:30 pm so finished with an hour and a half left. I haven't finished a tournament to win an animal in months now.

Too many competing things in this game now. I hate the collect 20,000 whatevers to get an animal because I never come close. The presents one turned off before I finished the storybook, where I was earning presents, even though the timer said I had until midnight. That one I was rather close, 74%, but the last ones didn't count because now we are on to other stuff.

Stop making me hate my favorite game.....

AppieP
01-06-18, 08:34 AM
Related goal

Winter Elephant

- Hatch a Ebenezer Pooch
-Hatch a Holly Hoof
-Breed A Ebenezer Pooch + Holly Hoof

Reward White Elephant Christmas/Lightning (Hatching 22h. Evolve 22h.)

White Elephant Gifts

Hatch a White Elephant
Reward 24 realm runes

Strange thing is I did get the White Elephant as reward, but the 24 gems before I even hatched it:D
I thought this could happen because last time it did also happens with Little Red, but that was imo, because i already had that creature in my forest.

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:43 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.