PDA

View Full Version : Snowy Egret - 2017 Dec 26

Eluzyion
12-26-17, 01:12 PM
Snowy Egret - new creature
More information on Snowy Egret (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1481442&viewfull=1#post1481442) in Creatures Guide.

Snowy Egret w/n 5 hours - possibly needed for SB
Used frostfang + panfodil first try

EGG

Callyvitale19
12-26-17, 01:20 PM

EGG

41025I got it the 1st time, thanks Eluzyion.

Eluzyion
12-26-17, 01:21 PM
I got it the 1st time, thanks Eluzyion.

Congrats! And you're welcome :)

liesl23
12-26-17, 01:28 PM
I don't have the snowy egret pop up.

Eluzyion
12-26-17, 01:30 PM
I don't have the snowy egret pop up.

There's not one. It's new in shop so I guessed it's for storybook. Always best to breed it before SB tells you to, after it says to in SB quest it's much harder to breed, so posted for ppl to breed it early just in case ;)

liesl23
12-26-17, 01:36 PM
oh, ok thank you very much Eluzyion!! :)

Callyvitale19
12-26-17, 01:41 PM
There's not one. It's new in shop so I guessed it's for storybook. Always best to breed it before SB tells you to, after it says to in SB quest it's much harder to breed, so posted for ppl to breed it early just in case ;)I agree, the past few SB have called for a new common animal and it usually sells for 200 gems and they have been 5 hrs. Good call Eluzyion and if it's not in SB, it's still a new animal.

Eluzyion
12-26-17, 01:42 PM
I agree, the past few SB have called for a new common animal and it usually sells for 200 gems and they have been 5 hrs. Good call Eluzyion and if it's not in SB, it's still a new animal.

That's my thinking exactly ;) good luck everyone!

Eluzyion
12-26-17, 02:15 PM
I was right! Ch. 6 Act 2 is hatch snowy egret :)

josep0217
12-27-17, 08:39 PM
Snowy Egret - new creature
More information on Snowy Egret (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1481442&viewfull=1#post1481442) in Creatures Guide.

EGG

Got it with this combo, thanks Eluzyion.

Eluzyion
12-27-17, 09:08 PM
Got it with this combo, thanks Eluzyion.

Congrats Josep! :)

Sakrysta
12-27-17, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! I got it first try with Pandaffodil & Frostfang on 2 of my 3 accounts. The third keeps getting Turtisles. At least the fails are short. But I'd still like to get it out of the way and go back to (endlessly) trying for a Nog Hog.

Penguin2016
12-27-17, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! I got it first try with Pandaffodil & Frostfang on 2 of my 3 accounts. The third keeps getting Turtisles. At least the fails are short. But I'd still like to get it out of the way and go back to (endlessly) trying for a Nog Hog.

I, too, got the egret on the first try, and am back to struggling to get the nog hog. I hope I can get it, because I really like it :/

At least I don’t have to worry about being able to breed the egret later on.

G4OU812
12-28-17, 12:11 AM
My Snowy Egret egg, I assume. How do you make the image large like in the OP?

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41039

AppieP
12-28-17, 12:56 AM

The one thing I always do before I take a picture, zoom in on max and than edit the picture to only the egg. That would do it.

MystiqueRealm
12-28-17, 01:48 AM

From your gallery edit, crop. Snowy Egret thread is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102486-Snowy-Egret-2017-Dec-26

epinederose
12-28-17, 02:33 AM
Perl Poney + Allagator
First try

G4OU812
12-28-17, 05:58 AM
From your gallery edit, crop. Snowy Egret thread is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102486-Snowy-Egret-2017-Dec-26

Thank you.

rianpdsm
12-28-17, 06:11 AM
The Creatures Guide by Rynetory2 indicates that the Snowy Egrets Element is Winter and Nature. While the ingame description indicates it?s actually Water and Nature. But it?s position in the Album is at the middle of Winter type animals (after Holly Hoof and before Ribunny), which means Rynectory might be correct that it is a winter element animal. So does anybody know for sure the Snowy Egrets element?

MystiqueRealm
12-28-17, 07:32 AM
The Creatures Guide by Rynetory2 indicates that the Snowy Egrets Element is Winter and Nature. While the ingame description indicates it?s actually Water and Nature. But it?s position in the Album is at the middle of Winter type animals (after Holly Hoof and before Ribunny), which means Rynectory might be correct that it is a winter element animal. So does anybody know for sure the Snowy Egrets element?

I have the egg ready to place on the nest, it's definitely water/nature

AppieP
12-28-17, 08:09 AM

The shop/store also indicates it's Water/Nature

Rynetory2
12-28-17, 08:15 AM

I listed Water, Nature under "Habitat" but made a typo under "Element". It's definitely Water, not Winter. My apologies for the confusion. I put it to being too busy during the festive holidays and trying to get everything done. :o Thanks for spotting this.

G4OU812
12-28-17, 09:29 AM
The one thing I always do before I take a picture, zoom in on max and than edit the picture to only the egg. That would do it.

I will do that next time. Thank you for the suggestion.

Thank for the help.

Last edited by Rynetory2; Today at 02:51 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo and moved post to this thread

and thank you.

carolineannlv
12-28-17, 12:36 PM
First try and an Egret landed in my nest, gratefully since it means I can get back to trying for a Gingerbread Mouse and getting racmoons instead.
Really love this new animal.

NazKat
12-28-17, 03:43 PM
1st try Blossom Buck and Seamur.

AppieP
12-28-17, 04:13 PM
Not at easy as it looks like. Between breeding for Gingerbread Mouse, tring for this one. First 11 hours fail, 6 hours and now 8 hours fail. When we not need a Aquatter, it appears.

luna2cute
12-28-17, 05:07 PM
I got a rudolphin trying for the snowy egret, in case anyone wondered if it was breedable. 15 hours.

deadpixel
12-28-17, 05:14 PM
I got a rudolphin trying for the snowy egret, in case anyone wondered if it was breedable. 15 hours.

I got one too using a Frost Fang and a Pandaffodil but managed to get a 5-hour timer on a rebreed so I’m set for this SB’s special breeding requirement.

AppieP
12-30-17, 06:15 AM
Come on snowy egret. Only fails after fails. Again a 6 hour turtisle.

Mrsveralorraine
12-30-17, 10:22 AM
I tried three times with Pandaffodil & Frostfang and failed. I was using a level 15 frostfang and a Level 4 pandaffodil. I leveled panda to Level 15 and got snowy egret on the next try.

Trying for the Gingerbread Mouse, I used enchantress and allegator and low and behold another snowy egret.

AppieP
12-30-17, 01:19 PM
Snowy Egret w/n 5 hours. Used frostfang + panfodil first try

Finally after i tried different combo's, also got a 5 hour timer with Frostfang and Pandaffodil. Thanks E.

Sakrysta
12-30-17, 07:35 PM
I'm getting anxious about this one. Persepheny STILL doesn't have one after non-stop trying since seeing this thread (except when the Storybook required other breeds).

I HATE breeding goals.

Dollbabie89
12-30-17, 09:50 PM
I had a 15 hour fail that's in my nest now, hit rebreed with Turtisle and Seamur got a 5 hour timer, really hoping it's the snowy egret. Is there another animal with water nature that's 5 hours? Really want to get back to breeding for Nog hog I've had horrible luck breeding any of these animals this and last month

Dollbabie89
12-30-17, 09:52 PM
My Turtisle is a level 15 and Seamur a level 10. Don't think levels matter much but figured I'd post it anyway

AppieP
12-31-17, 02:09 AM
I had a 15 hour fail that's in my nest now, hit rebreed with Turtisle and Seamur got a 5 hour timer, really hoping it's the snowy egret. Is there another animal with water nature that's 5 hours? Really want to get back to breeding for Nog hog I've had horrible luck breeding any of these animals this and last month

It is the Snowy Egret, so CONGRATS with that.

Okiel13
01-01-18, 08:14 AM
I'm getting depressed. i never had a chance to complete SB. I'm trying to get a snowy egret and i only have 4 days left to complete. Keeps on getting turtisle.

annelca
01-01-18, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the combo... I got it.... This one it was real quick to get it but snapdrake and gingerbread mouse no yet. It has been so difficult.

littelprince0313
01-01-18, 06:18 PM
14hours, 13,11,14 - great. This time I forgot to try for this in advance and now Im only getting fails -.-

Fuxxycritters
01-02-18, 08:47 PM
I have to say that I am getting very disappointed in this game. They make it to hard to get the animals. I have been trying for 2 days to get the common snowy Egret and still have not gotten it. It's a common animal!!!! I get one animal that is a special in a way and then I won't get another one for at least 3 or more special events. It makes me sad that I can't get them. I know that I can't get them all but it is crazy how hard it is to get ANY of them, even the common!!!!! Please fix and make it a little easier so people don't quit playing because they can't get any new animals!!!!! I have been trying so hard on this. I am a big German Shepherd lover, I own one, but every time I try to get them in the game, it won't let me have them. It is all very upsetting!!!! Otherwise I LOVE the game!!!! Even my 8 year old daughter plays it. It is very cute and easy!!!!!!