PDA

View Full Version : Champion type dragons

peppersgal
12-26-17, 08:15 AM
Which dragons are the Champion type dragons? I can't find them to purchase and none of the ones I own are that type. I need them for the adventures.

Thank you!

cat_chick10
12-26-17, 12:16 PM
The champion dragons have a symbol that looks like a little helmet. If you want to see an example, go to the craft shop and find Glasswing, who is currently available if you have one of those tokens (which you can get from the Tales or by paying 300 gold). I think usually you need to win them from things like events, battling and mining. That's where I've gotten the two I have so far.

Dragosle
12-27-17, 12:44 AM
Like cat_chick10 said, Champion-type dragon's symbol is a warrior helmet.

All of these dragons (except Valiant) were won or obtained through in-game events in the past, with 4 (Valiant included) being available to purchase directly in the market. They don't have a type-tab of their own and were grouped together with other small minor-type dragons in the "star" section in the Market.

But if you need buy one right now than I'd suggest you go to the Workshop and buy the token (or just win it from the current Tales event) to craft Glasswing. It's a very a good deal since she's one of the best fighter in the Arena.