PDA

View Full Version : Boosted breeding

CMeller
12-25-17, 12:37 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't get anything out of the boosted breeding?
I get the same eggs whether I use boosted or not.
Does anyone have any good experiences to share?

Phoenix406
12-25-17, 06:12 PM
Nope.

harobeda
12-26-17, 12:51 AM
It improves chances of rarer dragons. Unfortunately it’s still entirely possible to get commons, so it’s not a great help. Hence I only use it when it’s free.

CMeller
12-26-17, 01:32 AM
It improves chances of rarer dragons. Unfortunately it’s still entirely possible to get commons, so it’s not a great help. Hence I only use it when it’s free.

For me it almost seems like I get the rare and super rare dragons, when NOT using boosted breeding. It’s definitely not something I would pay gold for.

cat_chick10
12-26-17, 12:17 PM
I never pay for it because even with the free breeding, I've been getting Hoot dragons left, right and centre.

bravewarrior
12-26-17, 02:31 PM
About a year ago, I got the some royals I was missing using the boost; Chess and Crownprince. I tried for Medusa for years and got it using regular breeding right after a free boost weekend. This time I am only getting common and rare while trying for a Cyber.

LiriTanglethorn
12-27-17, 07:20 AM
Boosted breeding is NOT working. Twice now, I've combined Magic + Magic, for which there are only 2 possible outcomes - Magic (Common) and Peacock (Super Rare). Both times using boosted breeding I ended up with common Magic dragons. How likely am I to ever pay for boosted breeding when the free week is over? I think you know...