PDA

View Full Version : Solved Winter Festival- No Champion Coin

athenaboxie
12-25-17, 12:16 AM
I just finished the jingle Yule Noel prize story and placed a sleigh on my habitat. I got a pop up reading go choose a craft from the spell shop to use your champ coin. I go to my spell shop and there is no champion coin there. I go out and tap the champion coin Icon on the side bar and it reads the same thing. Choose a craft to use your champ coin. I still have no coin. Please DS I worked so hard and spent a lot of gold for this story. I need my champ coin.
Athenaboxie

ticiabg75
12-26-17, 02:21 AM
still no response from the support

CamileGame
12-27-17, 02:13 AM
still no response from the support

Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully you get an email today (Wednesday) or by tomorrow & they put the coin in your storage..
I don't think coins show in storage so they may ask you whether you want Mithril or tickets and put whatever you say in storage

ticiabg75
12-27-17, 04:05 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully you get an email today (Wednesday) or by tomorrow & they put the coin in your storage..
I don't think coins show in storage so they may ask you whether you want Mithril or tickets and put whatever you say in storage

hello . it's good , i have my coin in the spell shop :) thank

CamileGame
12-27-17, 01:13 PM
hello . it's good , i have my coin in the spell shop :) thank

Great I knew S8 would fix this & give you your coin!
Quick response to with Christmas!
I hoped you thanked the support person that emailed you!

lilroo81
12-29-17, 11:48 AM

I have the same problem - it says to trade in champ coin but there are no options in the spell shop - the task still says there are 3 days left but no option to purchase? 😒

12-29-17, 11:55 AM
I have the same problem - it says to trade in champ coin but there are no options in the spell shop - the task still says there are 3 days left but no option to purchase? ��

I have the same problem, and I restart the game the task just disappear.

lintupien
12-29-17, 12:36 PM
Same here and spell shop has reverted to show dragons and items from the tales before this one (Bramble and other fey dragons and Imp coin?)

Sadomina
12-29-17, 01:31 PM
Same problem here... and at the spell craft the coins changed to Impish Coins instead of Champ Coins :(

kooky panda
12-29-17, 03:54 PM
This has been reported. I also have moved thread to bug forum.

Please go ahead and submit a support ticket. See link in my signature.

toilandtrouble
12-29-17, 04:52 PM
i sent a ticket about the missing champion coin items in the craft shop even though it says there's 3 days remaining and got a response saying my ticket was closed because they don't give hints on game play

RhodryMaelwaedd
12-30-17, 05:21 AM
i sent a ticket about the missing champion coin items in the craft shop even though it says there's 3 days remaining and got a response saying my ticket was closed because they don't give hints on game play

I had the same thing yesterday, but you should choose "bugs/issues" in stead of gameplay. Not that it matters, cause if you do you will receive a message that they are closed till january second...

kooky panda
01-01-18, 01:32 PM
Update:
Everyone eligible should have received it, but if you did not, please submit a ticket to support.
( see link in the my signature)