PDA

View Full Version : What is the purpose of the monopoly money?

Djack206
12-24-17, 11:47 AM
Hello Fellow Players,

I just recently started playing and see that we collect monopoly money, but I have no idea what it can be used for. Does anybody know? There was not an explanation in the FAQs.

Thanks!

candyfirion
12-28-17, 04:34 AM
You can see in the bottom left once in a game selection two options for using cash, one is the suitcase which allows you to purchase boosts to use in game, the other is a key which allows you to unlock chests that you receive in game from daubing board pieces, hope this helps.

JJBEARFOOT
04-12-18, 08:13 AM
You can see in the bottom left once in a game selection two options for using cash, one is the suitcase which allows you to purchase boosts to use in game, the other is a key which allows you to unlock chests that you receive in game from daubing board pieces, hope this helps.

I see a purple suitcase with a number of 465. How go I use those points?

ExcalS8
04-12-18, 11:18 AM
I see a purple suitcase with a number of 465. How go I use those points?

The purple suitcases are Boosts. If you click that button, you can see at the bottom your current inventory of each type of Boost. Boosts can be used during a game to gain various advantages, but first they must be charged by correctly daubing called numbers. It takes 1 correct daub to charge a Boost to Level 1, 3 more to charge to Level 2, and 4 more to charge Level 3. The type of Boost that will appear in the upper-right corner during a match is random. Also, after a Boost is used, there is a short "freeze" period before a new Boost can be charged up.

These are the six types of Boosts:
Free Daub Boost - Automatically daubs numbers on all your cards (Level 1: 1 daub, Level 2: 2 daubs, Level 3: 3 daubs)
Free Parking Boost - Drops a special Free Parking tile on all your cards that daubs surrounding numbers when it is correctly daubed (Level 1: 1 extra daub, Level 2: 2 extra daubs, Level 3: 3 extra daubs)
Cash Boost - Drops a special tile on all your cards that grants money when it is correctly daubed (Level 1: 2 Cash tiles, Level 2: 3 Cash tiles, Level 3: 1 Gem tile)
Chest Boost - Drops a special tile on all your cards that grants a Mystery Chest when it is correctly daubed (Level 1: 1 Chest tile, Level 2: 2 Chest tiles, Level 3: 3 Chest tiles)
Chance Boost - Allows you to preview the next uncalled numbers (Level 1: 2 uncalled numbers, Level 2: 3 uncalled numbers, Level 3: 4 uncalled numbers)
Instant Bingo Boost - Drops a special tile that instantly Bingos your card when it is correctly daubed (Level 1: Applies to 1 card, Level 2: Applies to half your cards, Level 3: Applies to all your cards)