PDA

View Full Version : Christmas dragon sale

Troyan7
12-23-17, 04:54 PM
Hello!

A bunch of returning dragons are on sale this season.

I'm interested to know if all of the dragons can be breedable (jingle bell, gingerbread, starlight...). The only dragon on sale thats marked as "non breedable" is ornament. Is this information correct?

glenngenius
12-23-17, 05:47 PM
Hello!

A bunch of returning dragons are on sale this season.

I'm interested to know if all of the dragons can be breedable (jingle bell, gingerbread, starlight...). The only dragon on sale thats marked as "non breedable" is ornament. Is this information correct?

Hi! If the "not available through breeding" is not indicated on the dragon description then it means it's breedable. :) Hope this helps!

Troyan7
12-24-17, 01:41 AM
Hi! If the "not available through breeding" is not indicated on the dragon description then it means it's breedable. :) Hope this helps!

Thanks! I was looking for confirmation of that, because in the past we have had old returning dragons who weren't marked as "not available through breeding". They probably don't update dragon notes for old "returning" dragons regularly, so there have been discrepancies in the past.

I am glad to hear you bred those dragons and could confirm they are indeed breedable now, I haven't had such luck myself :'(