PDA

View Full Version : How do I log off so I don't use Game Center?

Ilovetodesign
12-21-17, 05:26 PM
Hi,
Could someone please help me? I'm trying to log off Game Center on my iPad, but can't find where to go. No sign out option.
Thank you for all help,
Amy

kooky panda
12-22-17, 10:07 AM
On your apple device go to Settings, scroll all the way down to Game Center- Turn off Game Center.

Jojocl141587
12-22-17, 12:01 PM
Hi,
Could someone please help me? I'm trying to log off Game Center on my iPad, but can't find where to go. No sign out option.
Thank you for all help,
Amy

Btw if you log out of Game Center and you’re progress is already saved you’ll lose it all. It just happened to me I nearly had a heart attack lol

catprint
12-22-17, 12:45 PM
What's the point of staying logged in game center or staying logged out? Why do some people prefer one over the other?

Sebsmommy15
12-22-17, 01:18 PM
What's the point of staying logged in game center or staying logged out? Why do some people prefer one over the other?

I’m signed in because I don’t want to lose my progress which is what Jojo almost had a heart attack.
It doesn’t bother me that I’m signed in, it will only notified with a drop down banner when I go on my games and that’s it.

sehana
12-27-17, 06:28 PM
I wish it didn't use Game Center to log in for restaurant. I liked manually logging in through the Storm8 account settings. When I switch over to a different ID, all the other games change accordingly, but Restaurant stays the same so I can't log into a different Restaurant :(