PDA

View Full Version : Mining Dragon: Snowlady LEAVES Jan 26 2017

skyharbor602
12-20-17, 11:16 PM
Ending on January 26 2018.

Welcome to the mines a new dragon. The Snowlady Dragon can be yours for 275 buttons collected.

Snowlady Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Holiday, White, Red
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

CamileGame
12-28-17, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the mines a new dragon. The Snowlady Dragon can be yours for 275 buttons collected.

Snowlady Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Holiday, White, Red
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp
What time does she leave the spell shop? Hope not exact time tournament ends?!
If your crafting is in progress do they take her or is it safe? Got Klaws too ending at same time ugh

skyharbor602
12-28-17, 10:15 PM
She'll be in the mine a few weeks longer

Den8137259
12-29-17, 03:22 AM
Issit about a month ? Poofing around 19 Jan 2018 ? ★

graovac
12-30-17, 09:32 AM
Is it just me or what? I've been having troubles when mining this artefacts. Seams like its counting less if I mine more than 2 artefacts. For example if I mine 3 or 4 is offen less like 2 peaces instead of 3 or 4. Is this happening to others as well?

FieldsLikeB
01-01-18, 07:51 PM
Sitting this dragon out and letting the bomb dragons accumulate points.

Sorry I really dislike this dragon one round dragon is my limit smh.

summersalt
01-02-18, 11:00 AM
I thought the same thing . That i would hold my bombs because i dont want this silly dragon. but they appear to stop accumulating at 25 is this the holding limit. Ive been using them just to get food ect and not waste the bombs. Nayone able to hold more than 25? They stop accumulating. I can not find another place where this is discussed.

FireballFarm
01-02-18, 06:51 PM
I thought the same thing . That i would hold my bombs because i dont want this silly dragon. but they appear to stop accumulating at 25 is this the holding limit. Ive been using them just to get food ect and not waste the bombs. Nayone able to hold more than 25? They stop accumulating. I can not find another place where this is discussed.

25 is the max limit if you don't have a bomb-producing dragon (BPD). If you have a BPD, you can collect and store more than 25.

I'm skipping this ugly guy, too, and I don't have any BPDs. We usually get about 30 days to collect pieces for a mining dragon. When I skip one, during the first two weeks of collection I aim for keeping between 10-15 bombs in storage. I use up any "extras" to mine for food.

When we get into the last two weeks of the 30 day period, I let the supply restock back up to 25. Then, I use up just enough bombs to make room for the incoming, new ones. Like, if I put a 17 hr Cloud Dragon in evo, I'll then immediately go use up 5 or 6 stored bombs to make room for the new ones (we get 1 bomb for every 3 hrs of evo time, so a 17 hr evo yields 5 bombs).

This way, at least I am getting food for those extra bombs instead of just letting them disappear. And, 500-1500 food per bomb can add up quickly. :)

summersalt
01-02-18, 08:29 PM
25 is the max limit if you don't have a bomb-producing dragon (BPD). If you have a BPD, you can collect and store more than 25.

I'm skipping this ugly guy, too, and I don't have any BPDs. We usually get about 30 days to collect pieces for a mining dragon. When I skip one, during the first two weeks of collection I aim for keeping between 10-15 bombs in storage. I use up any "extras" to mine for food.

When we get into the last two weeks of the 30 day period, I let the supply restock back up to 25. Then, I use up just enough bombs to make room for the incoming, new ones. Like, if I put a 17 hr Cloud Dragon in evo, I'll then immediately go use up 5 or 6 stored bombs to make room for the new ones (we get 1 bomb for every 3 hrs of evo time, so a 17 hr evo yields 5 bombs).

This way, at least I am getting food for those extra bombs instead of just letting them disappear. And, 500-1500 food per bomb can add up quickly. :)

Thanks. So much for the good info. Especially how bombs add per evo time. I wasnt sure. Youve been Most helpful!

Phoenix406
01-03-18, 04:23 PM
So you don't like girl dragons? I mean, she's as cute as any of the other dragons in this game.

graovac
01-07-18, 02:19 PM
Is it just me or what? I've been having troubles when mining this artefacts. Seams like its counting less if I mine more than 2 artefacts. For example if I mine 3 or 4 is offen less like 2 peaces instead of 3 or 4. Is this happening to others as well?

Any respond to this matter? I asume it's allowed to mine more than 2 peaces?
Better yet did anyone get positive respond when pushing note to complain ticket?

PrincessCouture2014
01-07-18, 02:30 PM
So you don't like girl dragons? I mean, she's as cute as any of the other dragons in this game.

Actually I would like to second FieldsLikeB that it does look ugly. He/She doesn't matter and a female dragon is always pretty in looks but this one.

summersalt
01-10-18, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know when this mining dragon ends? I dont know whether to go for the ugly dragon or hold back almost half way in attempts just not to lose the bombs at the 25 cap. Wish I'm had known the value of a champion dragon during last event. I just learned the differences.

Phoenix406
01-10-18, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know when this mining dragon ends? I dont know whether to go for the ugly dragon or hold back almost half way in attempts just not to lose the bombs at the 25 cap. Wish I'm had known the value of a champion dragon during last event. I just learned the differences.

You know, if would be awesome if S8 and/or the mods would post each time a mining dragon is released when it will end so that we wouldn't end up with the same question every month.

At any rate, they are usually here for approximately 4 weeks, I believe, so if she was introduced on 12/19/17, she should stay until 1/16/18.

Den8137259
01-16-18, 07:10 PM
I have not received any pop-out notification that Ms Snowlady is going to exit from the mines ★

There is no countdown time for this lady yet, and i have a couple more pieces to complete her ★

PrincessCouture2014
01-17-18, 04:20 AM
and i have collected just 150 pieces. bravo to me. Why i am always behind now. in any of things related to DS

summersalt
01-17-18, 08:15 AM
and i have collected just 150 pieces. bravo to me. Why i am always behind now. in any of things related to DS

Same here. Everything is out of reach. I'm newly back after several years we didn't even have dragon fights when I was here and the diamond was just introduced. I don't know if this is how it's always been but tasks are just to dang difficult. AT least in bakery story the goals ate still attainable. I've learned not to care . Least I have hundreds of dragon I don't have now to be excited about. It would really suck to have played all this time. For you players that have, it must really be boring. You cant attain ANYTHING unless your spending real money.

leo2010leo
01-17-18, 09:49 AM
For you players that have, it must really be boring. You cant attain ANYTHING unless your spending real money.
Well, it's not as bad as that. I've never ever lost in a Tourney since I'm here, have been not able to finish a Dragon Tales only once, and it was no fault of S8...

summersalt
01-20-18, 06:41 PM
She's still here. So seriously....does anyone have a clue about the end date? Not sure whether to use my last 25 bombs and hope to average at least 2 piece each. Pretty bad odds. But would be worth it if i was sure I had another day or two.

PrincessCouture2014
01-21-18, 12:16 PM
Same here. Everything is out of reach. I'm newly back after several years we didn't even have dragon fights when I was here and the diamond was just introduced. I don't know if this is how it's always been but tasks are just to dang difficult. AT least in bakery story the goals ate still attainable. I've learned not to care . Least I have hundreds of dragon I don't have now to be excited about. It would really suck to have played all this time. For you players that have, it must really be boring. You cant attain ANYTHING unless your spending real money.

I won't deny that it is tough. Maybe because of the break i took of almost 2 years or idk. Otherwise back then when tourneys were introduced to Android players till the last tourney i participated back then I was able to win most of them. I have a feeling that if i try hard and try to complete the tourney within 3 days i WILL be able to complete tourney(maybe). But I haven't spent a single real money

PrincessCouture2014
01-21-18, 12:19 PM
She's still here. So seriously....does anyone have a clue about the end date? Not sure whether to use my last 25 bombs and hope to average at least 2 piece each. Pretty bad odds. But would be worth it if i was sure I had another day or two.

If going by history, you will be notified at least 4 days before itss finally ready to take it's leave. According to my calculations, we might have time till next monday hopefully

summersalt
01-21-18, 12:29 PM
Thanks lucky us. Enough time for the ugly dragon. If its something I really wanted it would be gone already :)

PrincessCouture2014
01-22-18, 02:27 AM
lol!! I am trying for it coz i have seen few players using it successfully in tourneys. So i m happy if we get one week more for it.have 210 pieces so far n zero bombs.

summersalt
01-22-18, 08:16 AM
lol!! I am trying for it coz i have seen few players using it successfully in tourneys. So i m happy if we get one week more for it.have 210 pieces so far n zero bombs.

I got it. It wasnt the right time to cash it in though. Need those nest for tales. Wish I had known how long the incubation was. I never checked. 5 minute crafted turned into a 17 hour hatch at least . I also was able to craft the British dragon from fighting and potion bottles at the same time. Double mistake, 27 hour hatching. But needed craft shop for tales but also I need the nests for the breeding chapters. Oyy

kooky panda
01-23-18, 03:14 PM
Alert!!

Last chance to Craft this Dragon! Ends January 26 2018!

PrincessCouture2014
01-24-18, 12:53 AM
such a short notice!!

missbandette
01-24-18, 10:29 AM

Awww! That is too cute! Lol!

I had to have a snowlady to go with my snowman dragon, he now has a girlfriend. I named him Frosty, of course, and her Frost-ette. Well it doesn?t have room for a few characters so I had to shorten it to Frostett.