PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Mining dragon not giving tokens in storage

DragonPhoenix6
12-20-17, 12:06 PM
Hey guys, does anyone else has this problem as well? The Snowlady mining dragon is not giving tokens in my storage, I have mined about 10 tokens or buttons and I have none in my storage... Could S8 please check the issue? Thanks

[S8] Elsa
12-20-17, 12:11 PM
Looking into it.

ticiabg75
12-20-17, 12:49 PM
the same for me

[S8] Elsa
12-20-17, 01:06 PM
It is giving tokens, but the image isn't appearing. This has been reported.

[S8] Elsa
12-20-17, 02:32 PM
This has been fixed and you can now see the images in the Mine and Spell Shop.

DragonPhoenix6
12-20-17, 03:23 PM
Hi Elsa, thanks for looking into it, now I can see the button image on the mine but the buttons I earned are still not in my storage, please look into it again thanks, I have force closed and restarted my game but still no buttons in my storage

[S8] Elsa
12-20-17, 03:32 PM
Hi Elsa, thanks for looking into it, now I can see the button image on the mine but the buttons I earned are still not in my storage, please look into it again thanks, I have force closed and restarted my game but still no buttons in my storage

If you mined them and didn't receive them, please submit contact Support so they can investigate it further.

Athabasca55
12-20-17, 03:33 PM
I had this problem with Mithril. I had enough ores to craft it and they showed in the spell shop, but not in Storage. When my Spell shop is freed up I will check (it’s crafting marble keys now) if the buttons show there. I should have 47.

EDIT The buttons show in Spell shop but not storage.

DragonPhoenix6
12-20-17, 06:51 PM
I had this problem with Mithril. I had enough ores to craft it and they showed in the spell shop, but not in Storage. When my Spell shop is freed up I will check (it’s crafting marble keys now) if the buttons show there. I should have 47.

EDIT The buttons show in Spell shop but not storage.

Hi Athabaska, same here I am crafting marble keys but will look into my spell shop as soon as it’s free as they do not show up in my storage.

DragonPhoenix6
12-20-17, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the help Elsa