https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40972
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40973
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40974

Rynetory2
12-19-17, 08:26 AM

AppieP
12-19-17, 01:30 PM
Just got this pop-up.

Love to see the Ornate is coming on sale.

Eluzyion
12-19-17, 02:26 PM
Just got this pop-up.

I love ornate ocelot I just hope I can afford it after buying Christmas lol

Sakrysta
12-19-17, 02:37 PM
I have been hoarding and hoarding gems with the goal of purchasing a Treasure animal for testing. While Ornate Ocelot wouldn't necessarily be my first choice aesthetically, if the price is right I might just buy one.

carolineannlv
12-19-17, 03:04 PM
Just got this pop-up.

The habitat is one I missed out on before, due to a holiday that took me out of the game for a while.
I love the Ornate Ocelot, depending on whether there's a sale on gems between now and the sale, and on how much it ends up being, I may spring for it. It would be my first Gem producing animal.

AppieP
12-19-17, 03:12 PM
The habitat is one I missed out on before, due to a holiday that took me out of the game for a while.
I love the Ornate Ocelot, depending on whether there's a sale on gems between now and the sale, and on how much it ends up being, I may spring for it. It would be my first Gem producing animal.

The habitat is one for spring creatures as well. I have it in my forest, it holds also dark and nature.
If it's not to much, I might buying for Ornate Ocelot. It would be my first as well.

Phoenix406
12-19-17, 03:37 PM
I really like the looks of the Ornate Ocelot, so it has been on my wishlist. I did purchase the two most recent gem-producing animals when they were first introduced and on sale: Wealth Corgi (adorable, and a ferocious little fighter), and the Valuabull (cuz I liked his looks). I hope Ornate Ocelot is affordable, but then again, I would also have to devote another habitat space for a gem habitat that only holds 2 animals.

carolineannlv
12-19-17, 04:03 PM
The habitat is one for spring creatures as well. I have it in my forest, it holds also dark and nature.
If it's not to much, I might buying for Ornate Ocelot. It would be my first as well.

I hope they bring back a couple of the animals that go with the habitat. I do remember seeing them about. The Marigoat was my favourite. But again, I wasn't able to participate.

littelprince0313
12-19-17, 10:05 PM
Please give me the pirate habitat o.o

mysticalfairy320
12-20-17, 09:52 AM
I need the back & white habitat, the gold & black with trees and the japanese/Chinese one. Also the last Egyptian animal I got the 2 in Nov with the habitat. Excited if we get the oselot it's the only gem animal I don't have! Also never got the superwoman cat!

AppieP
12-20-17, 11:18 AM
I really like the looks of the Ornate Ocelot, so it has been on my wishlist. I did purchase the two most recent gem-producing animals when they were first introduced and on sale: Wealth Corgi (adorable, and a ferocious little fighter), and the Valuabull (cuz I liked his looks). I hope Ornate Ocelot is affordable, but then again, I would also have to devote another habitat space for a gem habitat that only holds 2 animals.

Probably 50% off for 750 gems. Really hope they put it on sale for 75% off for 500 gems. Than i maby want to buy for it. We will see.

Shaynabrewer
12-20-17, 06:49 PM
I'm hope the zodiac habitats are on sale and maybe some of the older Halloween ones also and there was one that's pink and purple I don't know what event or even when it was out. I'm excited to see the animals hope they are at a good price and a lot that I don't have

carolineannlv
12-21-17, 02:03 AM
there was one that's pink and purple I don't know what event or even when it was out.

I think that's the Fairy Forest? I'm not sure though. It was originally out for a Story Book involving Hansel and Gretel.
With puple trees, a lilac-blue floor and a very pale pink tree in the center. I already have that one, and it was also given away as part of a LB a few months back. But I hope it returns if it's the one you're after.

On that note, I got the weezel witch and Gretal, but couldn't finish the story book. I was at a lower level at the time and had no idea about SB strategy. So it would be great of they brought Hansel back.

But you could mean Valentine Valley or Swan Lake as well.

Shaynabrewer
12-21-17, 11:13 AM
I think you are right it's one of those. Maybe the swan lake o just know I see it on some of my neighbors and I would like it lol I hope you get your Hansel if they don't bring him back on sale maybe they can give him as a LB step

ed_darko
12-21-17, 12:02 PM
I have been hoarding and hoarding gems with the goal of purchasing a Treasure animal for testing. While Ornate Ocelot wouldn't necessarily be my first choice aesthetically, if the price is right I might just buy one.

Same here. Looking to pick up treasure animals only because it's an investment that will bring in more Gems in the future. If they all treasure animals go on sale, and I've seen them go down to 600 gems, I should be able to grab 2 o 3.

I've been waiting for this opportunity.

AppieP
12-22-17, 01:13 PM

carolineannlv
12-22-17, 01:48 PM
I think you are right it's one of those. Maybe the swan lake o just know I see it on some of my neighbors and I would like it lol I hope you get your Hansel if they don't bring him back on sale maybe they can give him as a LB step

No Hansel, but it looks like the Fairy Forest is on sale, so if it was the one you wanted, yay!
They've brought back the Ice Cream animals, which I'm definitely going to invest in. I have the Lamb in storage, but none of the others. So I'm still more than happy. :)

Sakrysta
12-22-17, 02:03 PM
Okay, this sale is WAY better than Black Friday as far as I'm concerned. I bought the Ornate Ocelot on my main account, and a Neapolitiger on my secondary account. I thought I might try to get an Ice Cream animal for my baby account too, but I just accidentally spent 1/3 of my gem stash there on speeding an evolution (tapping too fast gets me every time!). So I don't think I'll make it to 60 gems before the time runs out. Bummer.

Anyone want to send MenollyPiper some gems??? *Puss in Boots begging eyes*

Shaynabrewer
12-22-17, 02:22 PM
No Hansel, but it looks like the Fairy Forest is on sale, so if it was the one you wanted, yay!
They've brought back the Ice Cream animals, which I'm definitely going to invest in. I have the Lamb in storage, but none of the others. So I'm still more than happy. :)

That's not the one I was looking for but I'm very happy with it and the ice cream one. I was very excited about the toy elephant I have him in my nest now lol

Sugarcat5
12-22-17, 04:40 PM
So excited about the toy elephant! I have one already but LOVE the baby form and have wanted another one for awhile.

Rynetory2
12-22-17, 08:54 PM
Updated sale info to Post 1. Sale ends on Dec 29. Happy Shopping! :D

violetfarm105
12-22-17, 10:49 PM
Wishing for a gem sale! I haven?t had one for quite awhile. 😕 I would love to purchase some of the animals & habitats!

MystiqueRealm
12-23-17, 02:56 PM
I'm disappointed, I thought ornate ocelot would be 600 gems like before https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87613-New-TREASURE-animal-Ornate-Ocelot!&p=1226166&viewfull=1#post1226166 it's not and I don't have enough :(

miadoubled
12-28-17, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know a time on when this sale will end???

AppieP
12-29-17, 03:48 AM
Does anyone know a time on when this sale will end???

On the pics shows at post 1 you can read 12/29th. So tonight the last opportunity.

miadoubled
12-29-17, 08:22 AM
On the pics shows at post 1 you can read 12/29th. So tonight the last opportunity.

Thank you

violetfarm105
12-29-17, 04:45 PM
I went to go back on tonight to finish buying what I couldn’t breed & the sale ended early. Why does Storm8 do that? It is still 12/29. Right?!?!? I’m so disappointed! ��

miadoubled
12-29-17, 04:49 PM
I went to go back on tonight to finish buying what I couldn’t breed & the sale ended early. Why does Storm8 do that? It is still 12/29. Right?!?!? I’m so disappointed! ��
Same here!

MystiqueRealm
12-29-17, 06:06 PM
Unless otherwise stated by s8, the sales end on Tues or Fri as new event begins..so whatever time your game starts a new event, u should get all sale items you want 30 min prior to be sure you get it if they end it 30 min before reset/new event time. sales end when a current event ends but has ended a few minutes prior, it's to get ready for event change

carolineannlv
12-30-17, 02:53 AM
I think it's because a couple of us are from the EU (myself included) which means we advise 'evening' because to us the event doesn't start or finish until 7.30 PM, unlike anyone from the US or other time zones behind ours. Who have it start earlier in their day, but technically still at the same moment we do.

violetfarm105
01-01-18, 08:14 PM
I guess because people were saying the sale ends in the evening, that it what I was expecting. Apparently so were others. Well it saves me money.