PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Gems

fluffyfoot
12-19-17, 10:17 AM
There is now a red ?Bonus? button on my BS screen. There are different tasks you can complete from advertisers to receive gems. It?s a great idea and I have been able to complete some of the tasks.

Today I signed up for a free trial of Apple Music as a task to receive 32 gems. I received a confirmation from Apple regarding my sign up but did not receive the gems. How do I go about getting them?

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
- Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
- Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

kooky panda
12-19-17, 11:27 AM
I see you received your gems as per your edit.

Try force closing and reopening your game to see if you are still having issues being kicked off.

Mississippiiii
02-28-18, 04:42 PM
Hi, I didn't get my around 200 gems either, and I did as they said. I tried downloading the game again--didn't work. Could y'all just generate gems for us? (lol) . if you could, could you help my friend?? her storm id's nicararga

Mississippiiii
02-28-18, 06:02 PM
Hi, I didn't get my around 200 gems either, and I did as they said. I tried downloading the game again--didn't work. Could y'all just generate gems for us? (lol) . if you could, could you help me, my storm id's nicararga

NVM! I...GOT...265 gems!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this new offer, BS!!! Thank you!!!!!

Kasadila
03-13-18, 05:20 PM
Is this for bakery story??? I would love to get in on this. Please help with how

KunkkuPomo
03-14-18, 06:42 AM
I create an account, put deposit (as there was said) but I didn’t get any free gems as promised. I asked from support, they asked my user name (2 times) and then they asked something else and then they didn’t say anything anymore. I asked again and again and then they said it might take two weeks before I get my free (?) gems. Two weeks!!!

I never going to take these offers again...

kooky panda
03-22-18, 01:54 PM
If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
- Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
- Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

Jojocl141587
03-22-18, 03:40 PM
i did one where I was supposed to get over 100 gems for downloading a game and getting to level 9, I did that and still have received my gems either and it's been a couple days.