PDA

View Full Version : Goals/New Drinks/Decoarting Items for Nightclub Story PLZ!

CelestiasHeaven
12-18-17, 07:51 PM
If Bakery Story or Restaurant Story are getting permanent new Dishes to master, or new Decorating Items, or Goals. We can't you not to this for Nightclubstory?!

It such a nice and relaxing game i like it a lot they only reason i left was because they were no new drinks coming out and no new decoarting items or Goals at all.
And it also a lot of work to vish neighbours if you play more then one game. I don't like feeling pressured to visit at all..but Nightclubstory is a nice game. I don?t want goals with such a short amount of time like only 14 Days for Nightclubsstory.
But if you can bring out new receipes/Decoarting items, and goals for Bakery Story/Restaurant Story/Restauant Story 2 Bakery Story 2. Why can?t you do that for Nightclub story?
And i am sure not the only one who wants this.

Thx.

Mair74
12-25-17, 07:18 PM
They most likely won’t as the game is no longer available on iOS !

CelestiasHeaven
01-15-18, 01:09 PM
They most likely won’t as the game is no longer available on iOS !

That is no legit reason not to do it, or are you saying ios Players shoulds be perferfered bye Team Lava and Android Players not?`
Not everyone has the cash for new Iphones!

gockoshaine25
01-30-18, 01:51 AM
I agree. I hope nightclub story has goals, new decorations and drinks.. also every halloween and christmas season, i wish it release decorations and limited menu for that season.. pls storm8 thanks!