PDA

View Full Version : Complete tasks for gems

maz3girl
12-18-17, 08:54 AM
Hoping these are fully legit because i've already wasted 2 days of my life playing Lords Mobile trying to upgrade my castle to level 12 :eek:

I can see a list of tasks in the Support button and all of them say "verifying" except for 1... How long does it take to get the gems to credit?

kwawa1
12-18-17, 01:58 PM
Only one of the three I completed gave me gems. The support option is kind of ridiculous and haven’t tried yet to get that completed. I have to screen shot and send in pics to prove I did it. I hope you get your gems.

RogueDagger
12-18-17, 07:36 PM
The gardenscapes one gave me gems. I started the castle today and currently lvl 7, completed the poker heat one roughly 1hr ago and still no gems for that. The above was for my lvl 50 account.
On my lvl 19 account, I completed the gardenscapes, and one of the slots receiving gems for both. I also noticed a small difference between the task required for my different lvls. Lover lvl required me to complete the entire tutorial for the garden while my higher lvl only required me to reach lvl 5. As it stands now, I doubt I'll get the gems for the poker app on my lvl 50 account, so I assume it's best to choose apps with a bit more care...I believe I might have been disqualified because I couldn't continuously play to lvl 7 as I ran out of chips. Not sure mind you, but the wording of the task after I reread it instilled a bit of doubt of my completion. Please post any offers that panned out, it will be much appreciated✨

riverly
12-19-17, 08:52 AM
The Fairway Solitaire and Sweet Maker gave me my gems. Both were pretty easy to get. And I also got my gems from GardenScapes.

maz3girl
12-20-17, 12:39 PM
Well don't bother with any of the slideshow options, surveys, or quizzes. I have a list that I haven't received gems for and I haven't received any replies when I tried to report them.

federerGOAT
12-22-17, 03:24 AM
Games I tried:
Fairway Solitaire - 0 gem
Cooking dash - 0 gem
POP! Slots - pokie games - 0 gem
Poker Heat: Texas Holdem - 114 gems

Got 40+ gems from the following three games:
Sweet Maker
Bingo Bash
Vegas Words

Either vegas words or bingo bash was a zero gemmer.

So of the 7 games played, only 3 games gave gems.

Steffihilson
12-23-17, 03:28 PM
What are you talking about? :D Is it another iOS only thing?

eam13
12-23-17, 03:33 PM
I got shafted on two of them - including that terrible Lords of whatever game. My goal was to get the castle to level 9, and NOTHING. Ugh. Worse, when I contacted Storm8, they basically asked ?Have you tried turning it off and back on again??

SpiritWind00
12-23-17, 04:40 PM
What are you talking about? :D Is it another iOS only thing?
yes it's iOS. it's a new reiteration of 'watching videos' for gems.

Steffihilson
12-24-17, 03:36 AM
yes it's iOS. it's a new reiteration of 'watching videos' for gems.

Thanks :) I was really confused. Like "hey, are we play the same game?" :D
But I don't get why we're still being left out. It changed a while ago and I was hoping it'll stay that way :(

RogueDagger
12-24-17, 09:31 AM
Pop slots gave my lower account 88 gems, the quest was to reach lvl 11.
Poker heat was a complete bust for my higher lvl account, the quest was to play til lvl 7.

littelprince0313
12-24-17, 05:52 PM
Hoping these are fully legit because i've already wasted 2 days of my life playing Lords Mobile trying to upgrade my castle to level 12 :eek:

I can see a list of tasks in the Support button and all of them say "verifying" except for 1... How long does it take to get the gems to credit?

I hope you get your gems for that - I never did -.-
For the support - I can tell you in a few days - I tried cooking dash for FF it?s with real money and I didnt get my reward so Im writing with them to get it. I sent them screenshots from in the game but they also want the foto from the itunes transfer and with the holidays another answer could take a while.
For everything else: I only got my gems for like 3/20 really low (2 of them were named) the other one was a tutorial which obly took me 5 min and gave me 60 gens in FF I think.
And I think if you dont get the gems right aeay- forget about it.

RogueDagger
12-25-17, 07:49 PM

Just completed the castle, 634 gems added to my account lvl 50.
Recommend you avoid attacking others, concentrating on free resource tiles and monster fighting. Doing so nets you the resources needed to upgrade everything and free items like time speed ups. Their estimate of 5 days is more or less correct. You can reach lvl 7 castle on day 1, from there it becomes time consuming for the other needed lvls. Best of luck/patience for those who choose this offer. Merry Christmas everyone!!

maz3girl
12-26-17, 09:03 AM
Took me 7 days to finally upgrade the castle to level 12 and no gems. Def filed a report for that one, and a few others. I got an auto reply back for one of them and it sounds like they are either limited staff or closed until after New Years, so I hope everyone that sent reports gets loads of gems sent after that. lol

(The one report that I did get gems from took about 3 days to get).

VersaceMorrow
12-27-17, 05:39 AM
Gardenscspes, Township and Fairway Solitaire gave me gems but nothing else has so far

RogueDagger
12-27-17, 06:48 AM
I'm running iOS on both accounts... Not sure if that makes a difference or not🤔
To maz3girl

More gem info: lvl 50 account
Fairway solitaire- 69 gems
Castle Clash: Brave Squads- 67 gems
Kick the buddy- 13 gems
Solitaire- 31 gems
Internet is going in and out due to weather, wil report back on the narcos cartel one whenever I can get it to go through.

littelprince0313
12-27-17, 02:18 PM
Update: support is great. After only two work days I got my 1056 gems for playing Cooking dash.
Im trying to get all my other not registed gems as well :)

maryamhjm
12-28-17, 03:34 AM
Games I tried:
Fairway Solitaire - 0 gem
Cooking dash - 0 gem
POP! Slots - pokie games - 0 gem
Poker Heat: Texas Holdem - 114 gems

Got 40+ gems from the following three games:
Sweet Maker
Bingo Bash
Vegas Words

Either vegas words or bingo bash was a zero gemmer.

So of the 7 games played, only 3 games gave gems.

So far I have received gems for almost anything I tried although sometimes you have to report it, receive an email from them most of the times within hours and then send screenshots and within a day or 2 receive confirmation and your rewards.
For some games you need to actually try and buy something like cooking dash.

maryamhjm
12-28-17, 03:38 AM
Just completed the castle, 634 gems added to my account lvl 50.
Recommend you avoid attacking others, concentrating on free resource tiles and monster fighting. Doing so nets you the resources needed to upgrade everything and free items like time speed ups. Their estimate of 5 days is more or less correct. You can reach lvl 7 castle on day 1, from there it becomes time consuming for the other needed lvls. Best of luck/patience for those who choose this offer. Merry Christmas everyone!!

I am at castle level 11 at the moment but it seems different rewards are rewarded to different players, if I complete level 12 I am promised 444 gems.

RogueDagger
12-28-17, 02:53 PM
I'm running iOS on both accounts... Not sure if that makes a difference or not樂
To maz3girl

More gem info: lvl 50 account
Fairway solitaire- 69 gems
Castle Clash: Brave Squads- 67 gems
Kick the buddy- 13 gems
Solitaire- 31 gems
Internet is going in and out due to weather, wil report back on the narcos cartel one whenever I can get it to go through.

cartel shelled out the 40 gems....took roughly 20 mins instead of the 5 they claimed due to a really BASIC intro to the game.

vitorfelix31
01-25-18, 05:42 AM
I already completed more than 8 tasks, which were playing games and reaching a certain level, my gems were not credited and I already asked fyber information and so far nothing .. I lost hours playing for nothing, I already have almost 500 gems that have not yet were paid, which I doubt they are. s8 please change operator and forget fyber and change for one that really pays ... so it is impossible:mad:

littelprince0313
01-26-18, 12:35 AM
I already completed more than 8 tasks, which were playing games and reaching a certain level, my gems were not credited and I already asked fyber information and so far nothing .. I lost hours playing for nothing, I already have almost 500 gems that have not yet were paid, which I doubt they are. s8 please change operator and forget fyber and change for one that really pays ... so it is impossible:mad:
Update: my expierience is getting worse as well
Fyber didnt get me my gems for paying 22€ because sth with the date on the receive - Im really mad and my tipp dont pay things for getting gems
So far AFTER writing them I got all my ,just for playing gems‘ (still waiting on one since two weeks, the time until I get an answer are getting longer as well)

olcastle
01-26-18, 12:06 PM
Just beware, I reported too many missing rewards because half of the games didn't pay off, so they took away ALL offers from me except few videos per day. My Offerwall is empty with "No offers available" sign. I didn't even report all missing gems, only for games I spent hours or days.

ShibuyaCloth
01-26-18, 01:40 PM
The only time I get gems is by watching videos, for the rest not worth the time and investment. Gems are not credited. Looks more like a scam.

riverly
01-26-18, 04:13 PM
One offer was called "Meet Russian Beauty" for 29 gems. I'll pass.

SpiritWind00
01-26-18, 04:13 PM
Thank you for posting feedback about this issue. I've escalated this to S8 for advice. Thanks.

cavegirl1
01-28-18, 01:04 AM
A question about how this works. The offer to do tasks for gems only appeared in my game for a short while (maybe a week?). It disappeared again a while ago after I'd only watched a few videos etc and was part the way through a task. So I stopped playing the thing I had started, as I have no idea if it would still give me gems or not.

So my question - if I did complete this task, would/should I get gems even though I no longer have the offer in my game?

SpiritWind00
01-30-18, 03:52 PM
hi all, please note that if you have not received your gems etc from these offers, you need to contact Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). Include as much information as you can to verify your claim like the site name, what you needed to do, screen shots of completing etc as well as your Storm8 ID. There are detailed instructions in the HUB about how to contact Support if you need them. Thanks...

littelprince0313
02-21-18, 09:26 AM
Just beware, I reported too many missing rewards because half of the games didn't pay off, so they took away ALL offers from me except few videos per day. My Offerwall is empty with "No offers available" sign. I didn't even report all missing gems, only for games I spent hours or days.

Seems like the same counts for me now - only offers for 1 gem left now.. pretty strange taktic - I think when fyber offers gems for doing stuff and you dont get them, asking for them to many times shouldnt be a reason to ,punish‘ you... maybe the offers will come back any time...

KunkkuPomo
03-14-18, 01:51 PM
I create an new account and put deposit for ”Kolikkopelit” - and no free gems �� Then I contacted support and after several messages they said it might take two weeks before I get my gems. I don’t understand this. Why ?

SpiritWind00
03-14-18, 07:14 PM
I create an new account and put deposit for ”Kolikkopelit” - and no free gems �� Then I contacted support and after several messages they said it might take two weeks before I get my gems. I don’t understand this. Why ?
I'm really sorry, but the forum cannot help with this issue. You should continue to work with Support and the provider of the third party game to resolve your issue.

KunkkuPomo
03-15-18, 06:00 AM
Yes, I know. Just to warn others that there are no free gems.... And maybe there is a place for discussion why these ”free gems” are offered when they are not working?

kimmysue123
03-24-18, 07:38 AM
So I accidentally made a purchase and lost my gems.

Since then, I've been playing those free games to build my gem supply back up. However, some games have awarded the gems when I completed the stated task, and some have not. Are there any rules I'm breaking.....do you have to play continuously until you reach the reward level? Etc. or are some just scams?

riverly
03-24-18, 08:54 AM
So I accidentally made a purchase and lost my gems.

Since then, I've been playing those free games to build my gem supply back up. However, some games have awarded the gems when I completed the stated task, and some have not. Are there any rules I'm breaking.....do you have to play continuously until you reach the reward level? Etc. or are some just scams?There's a discussion about this in the thread called"Complete Tasks for Gems". It's about 3 down from yours. Some players have had to wait a week or so for their gems.

Adding: A lot of these sites ask for too much private info. Or they want you to do a "free trial". I stay away from those! Trying out a game is usually ok.

katbtodd
03-24-18, 09:21 AM
I try to go in every day and only do the 1 gems ones and I get them instantly after force closing my game , even though they are one gems they add up

riverly
03-24-18, 02:54 PM
I just did a movie trivia goal and received 10 gems after closing completely out of the game. Just be careful of the ads and links to other sites.

AnnirasSweets
03-28-18, 06:29 PM
Do we know if there is a limit to how many videos we're able to watch in one day or rather a cap on how many gems we can earn?

MoonVillage3
03-30-18, 06:10 AM
Do we know if there is a limit to how many videos we're able to watch in one day or rather a cap on how many gems we can earn?
it's all random! and if we want to know the answer we must figure it out by ourselves, I guess by comparing.
I get 3 to 7 videos x day, once I got 14, but long time ago.
gems I don't get everyday.. but have received 3 with 3 videos.
I'll add.. Alicorns as I'm always on the outlook.. I've never received but who has received 2 and maybe 3.
Random? or lucky? .. just like the Baron's Tent :confused:

AnnirasSweets
03-30-18, 12:53 PM
it's all random! and if we want to know the answer we must figure it out by ourselves, I guess by comparing.
I get 3 to 7 videos x day, once I got 14, but long time ago.
gems I don't get everyday.. but have received 3 with 3 videos.
I'll add.. Alicorns as I'm always on the outlook.. I've never received but who has received 2 and maybe 3.
Random? or lucky? .. just like the Baron's Tent :confused:

I've always watched the 'in game' daily videos that now have a chance for Alis. But only recently I've started watching the other videos (from the non-s8 company) and I earned at least 20 gems from videos in a span of about 10 minutes.

After, all the options for watching videos were nowhere to be found, and if I wanted to win gems I had to complete tasks. Of course, I never receive gems for the tasks I do so I stick with the videos. Anyway, the point is, it seemed to me that there was a cut off for how many videos they'd let us earn gems from in a 24 hour period and I was curious if anyone else had noticed this.

I also noticed that the videos disappeared not just from CS, but from all of my s8 games. So maybe the cut off is for how many gems one user can earn in 24 hours, whereas before I was thinking I could earn X amount of gems in CS then go over and watch videos in DS and do the same. The question is, does everyone else experience this sort of cut-off after so many video won gems or is it just a fluke?

I'm not sure if I'm wording this properly, but hopefully you get the general idea.

cavegirl1
03-30-18, 04:38 PM
I've always watched the 'in game' daily videos that now have a chance for Alis. But only recently I've started watching the other videos (from the non-s8 company) and I earned at least 20 gems from videos in a span of about 10 minutes.

After, all the options for watching videos were nowhere to be found, and if I wanted to win gems I had to complete tasks. Of course, I never receive gems for the tasks I do so I stick with the videos. Anyway, the point is, it seemed to me that there was a cut off for how many videos they'd let us earn gems from in a 24 hour period and I was curious if anyone else had noticed this.

I also noticed that the videos disappeared not just from CS, but from all of my s8 games. So maybe the cut off is for how many gems one user can earn in 24 hours, whereas before I was thinking I could earn X amount of gems in CS then go over and watch videos in DS and do the same. The question is, does everyone else experience this sort of cut-off after so many video won gems or is it just a fluke?

I'm not sure if I'm wording this properly, but hopefully you get the general idea.

I don't have the free gems offers all the time. Maybe 30% ( at a very, very rough guess). When I do, the number of options to watch videos is very low, maybe 5 as a maximum ?? and most are for 1 gem, with an occasional 2 or 3 gem video. It takes at east 24 hours or more for any new video offers to appear. Sometimes it seems much longer. So your 20 gems sounds good to me.

I don't play any other S8 games anymore, so can't comment on that part.

I have gems from some of the task ones but I only chose those that say install and open. Because the gems offers keep disappearing, I won't attempt anything that can't be completed straight away.

Anaboe
03-31-18, 03:35 AM
So, it seems I've completed all tasks, for I dont't have any more offers. Ah, wll, it was nice while it lasted.

AnnirasSweets
03-31-18, 10:12 AM
I don't have the free gems offers all the time. Maybe 30% ( at a very, very rough guess). When I do, the number of options to watch videos is very low, maybe 5 as a maximum ?? and most are for 1 gem, with an occasional 2 or 3 gem video. It takes at east 24 hours or more for any new video offers to appear. Sometimes it seems much longer. So your 20 gems sounds good to me.

I don't play any other S8 games anymore, so can't comment on that part.

I have gems from some of the task ones but I only chose those that say install and open. Because the gems offers keep disappearing, I won't attempt anything that can't be completed straight away.

Thank you for the input. It's always good to hear from multiple sources on things like this so we can maybe figure out what the rules/guidelines/patterns are. Seems like it was a fluke that there were so many videos for me to watch the first time I used it. Although, there was an orange bar going across the top claiming I could earn 1.3x more gems for a certain time (I thought it was always there) maybe it really was a limited time special? Anyway, I think maybe I'll start keeping track so I can see if there's a limit I can find. I know it doesn't exactly matter in the long run but I'd like to know all the same.

Lavenderdale
04-10-18, 11:11 AM
wondering if y'all are iOS or android. I'm new to playing Castle Story, I started early March. I'm on Android. Just posting here with my experience.

I only recently got offers to watch some videos for the first time (commercials for non-Storm8 game apps). But my quest list has had "try this other Storm8 game, get to this level for gems" since day 1. The Baron has only skipped giving me gems one time.

I recently noticed that the "play this storm8 game" offers always say "4 days" on them, but don't always persist on the list for that long. I go and do the challenge the same day, and even if that particular game challenge isn't showing by the time I come back, I do a few things in the kingdom and the Baron suddenly pops up and gives me gems.

Which I usually lose to gem traps, lol. :-D

SpiritWind00
04-10-18, 02:43 PM
Watching Videos for gem rewards is only an iOS device promotional feature offered to random players for varying lengths of time. This is different to being offered to play other S8 games.

AnnirasSweets
04-11-18, 02:24 PM
To satisfy my own curiosity as to how many gems we can be awarded per day from watching the videos, I've kept track this last week. I play 4 different S8 games: Bakery, Restaurant, Castle and Dragon Story so I checked the gem offers every time I logged in to each game throughout the day (and nights as insomnia is an issue for me) so here's what I've found:

Day 1 - CS-37 DS-0 BS-5 RS-9
Day 2 - CS-0 DS-0 BS-0 RS-0
Day 3 - CS-0 DS-0 BS-0 RS-0
Day 4 - CS-2 DS-0 BS-1 RS-0
Day 5 - CS-4 DS-0 BS-5 RS-13
Day 6 - CS-4 DS-0 BS-3 RS-3
Day 7 - CS-7 DS-0 BS-16 RS-6

Again, this is all for the sole reason of my curiosity getting the best of me. In my games, I only ever have the tasks to take surveys (which never pay out) or the ones to watch videos, never any to install or play other games which is a shame because I'd totally try those. I've found no rhyme or reason to the offers, lots of times I have no offers whatsoever for videos and others I can watch the same video several times in a row and get a gem each time. I check in day and night, whenever I have a moment and the times don't seem to matter either nor does my device (iPad or iPhone) seem to matter. This past week I've had no offers in DS but I have in the past... It's so random that it makes my brain hurt but I guess I should be happy with the random offers since at least I'm getting free gems!

sarahmarah888
04-12-18, 02:03 AM
i became a lot of different offers, i made few of them,f.e. lords mobile catsle lvl 12 and similar-then never became gems. few weeks later i realize i have a support button so i used it,then became email to show results,so i made some pick and send them,few hours later i became my rewards. i had always problems cause i became no rewards but if i send a proof i always get answer from supp+gems. i live in germany so maybe it also depend on country where you live?:confused:
for now every day i become 4 or 8 adds for gems/other resources + sometimes i have an app to quick download and open,usually works,if not,i ask supp :)

Lavenderdale
04-18-18, 05:36 AM
Watching Videos for gem rewards is only an iOS device promotional feature offered to random players for varying lengths of time. This is different to being offered to play other S8 games.

Thank you for explaining. I do feel better hearing it's just random/occasional and not routine for y'all non-Androids. Lol. Actually I'm impressed that this game runs on both systems; that can't be easy and it's super-nice to be able to play with y'all. :-)