PDA

View Full Version : Magic forge

1foxyladie
12-17-17, 12:20 AM
Does anyone else have the problem where they upgraded to a toadstool magic forge and still don?t have crafting capabilities for stones and jewels?

A new event started for me today and I have the button to craft jewels but when it takes me to the magic forge I can?t.

meme1098
12-17-17, 10:35 AM
Can you sell the toadstool forge & buy the regular one?

1foxyladie
12-17-17, 11:25 AM
I have the regular one also

SpiritWind00
12-17-17, 07:07 PM
I'll move this thread to the bugs forum and ask for the forge to be checked.

PikaSquirrel
12-18-17, 12:49 PM
Does anyone else have the problem where they upgraded to a toadstool magic forge and still don?t have crafting capabilities for stones and jewels?

A new event started for me today and I have the button to craft jewels but when it takes me to the magic forge I can?t.

Looks like you haven't completed the Goal 'Tabernum Research: Alchemy' yet that will give you access to the Alchemy crafts such as Alchemy: Coal to Jewels, Alchemy: Iron to Silver and so on. If you're referring to other crafts, let me know so I can look into it further.

C0NNYCASTLE
01-11-18, 07:10 AM
Hi, I’ve just forged the night glimmer sword. While the game was reloading the reward disappeared. I was able to combine the Blade and hilt but still have to craft the sword again �� can you look into this please?

SpiritWind00
01-14-18, 01:33 PM
Hi, I’ve just forged the night glimmer sword. While the game was reloading the reward disappeared. I was able to combine the Blade and hilt but still have to craft the sword again �� can you look into this please?
Hi, is this still an issue? If it is, can you please check with Support on this and they can look at your game for you.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

1foxyladie
04-03-18, 12:27 PM
It is still an issue. I’m at level 44 and still haven’t gotten the quest Tabernum Research which is what support also told me I needed to complete

SpiritWind00
04-03-18, 02:42 PM
Oh ok. Well that's a bit easier to fix!! The Tabernum goals are randomly triggered by collecting from the Tabernum statue. Make sure it's a part of your daily collections from now on. It will pop up when you least expect it.

1foxyladie
04-03-18, 06:14 PM
Well that’s frustrating. I collect from it all the time. ��

SpiritWind00
04-03-18, 07:45 PM
Well that’s frustrating. I collect from it all the time. ��
Thanks for posting. It's good that Support checked and confirmed your game is ok. Waiting on random drops can be very frustrating. There are always players who get random drops quickly, whilst for other, it's much slower and for an even fewer group of players, extremely slowly. I wish I could explain how that works, but the random factor is game mechanics. I guess I just want to reassure you that if you're collecting from the Tabernum daily, then that's all you can do. I remember reading through some posts that the original facing position of the Tabernum was a factor in getting the shards to drop. It could be that it was just a coincidence, but maybe it's something to look at given how long you've been waiting. I really hope it drops for you soon.