PDA

View Full Version : New problem with Trading Portal

Marg1780
12-15-17, 03:02 PM
Since the last update, I?ve seen a strange issue with the Trading portal. I can?t trade level 4 dragons. The option is greyed out. If I look at the dragon list in the portal itself, the level 4 dragons don?t show up at all. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Is it a new bug or some change in rules?

skyharbor602
12-15-17, 03:58 PM
Unfortunately some common dragons were designed to be untradable. Hoot and Neo Bubble are two of them.

Marg1780
12-15-17, 09:50 PM
Ah, that explains the problem, if not the reasoning... Sheesh! Thanks for the info. What a ridiculous glitch...

Marg1780
12-15-17, 09:54 PM
Okay, but... all of my level 3 dragons are now in that state, including ones I know I’ve traded before. I hadn’t noticed that I had some older ones in that level also. So I’m still confused... but a few days ago all was fine...

Lurker2
12-15-17, 11:56 PM
No dragon is tradeable before level 4.

Marg1780
12-16-17, 01:45 PM
Yeah, sorry. Typo. Level 4

kooky panda
12-18-17, 10:16 AM
Okay, but... all of my level 3 dragons are now in that state, including ones I know I?ve traded before. I hadn?t noticed that I had some older ones in that level also. So I?m still confused... but a few days ago all was fine...

I am seeing level 4 dragons in my trading portal.
Do you have any dragons leveled up to 4 in any of your habitats?

Which specific dragons are you trying to trade?

Marg1780
12-18-17, 11:10 AM
Well, they included a couples hoots and 3 neobubbles, so I suppose they could have all been broken ones. I did some housecleaning after learning more about the current bug. Is there ANY way to know which ones are affected by the bug? Is there a master list of broken ones, or some other way to know a spare is completely and utterly worthless before you waste time feeding and evolving it?

random59
12-18-17, 11:22 AM
Well, they included a couples hoots and 3 neobubbles, so I suppose they could have all been broken ones. I did some housecleaning after learning more about the current bug. Is there ANY way to know which ones are affected by the bug? Is there a master list of broken ones, or some other way to know a spare is completely and utterly worthless before you waste time feeding and evolving it?

Neobubble and Hoots sorry to say you can’t trade. A good rule of thumb to check if a dragon is in fact trade able is to highlight the dragon itself and you can see if it is trade able or not. There are several dragons that are not, some of the new side quest dragons to events, gemstones, mining dragons - some of the later and rainbows and some of the event dragons as well.

Hope this helps.

Awhile ago there was a post referring to which dragons weren’t tradeable, someone maybe able to provide you with a link but there are a lot of new ones.