PDA

View Full Version : Breeding animals invisible in Breeding Den

supster50
12-12-17, 12:18 PM
Just noticed that animals when bred are not visible in breeding pen. Any one else?

[S8] Chunk
12-12-17, 12:56 PM
Hey! If you're having issues with your game we suggest sending a ticket to support. They'll be able to look into it and see what's going on.

luna2cute
12-13-17, 02:13 AM
Yes since the update the breeding animals in the den are invisible.

Feenfunke
12-15-17, 08:01 AM
Since there is the new button for free gems in FFS i mostly can't see my animals on the breeding den. Another thing is that some animals are frozen - but not in every habitat - and there are not all animals that are frozen. Has somebody else the same problem?
I am playing DS too - and since yesterday is the same button there for free gems - and the same invisible breeding dragons - and some frozen dragons.40809

Destiel0918
12-15-17, 08:44 AM
Since there is the new button for free gems in FFS i mostly can't see my animals on the breeding den. Another thing is that some animals are frozen - but not in every habitat - and there are not all animals that are frozen. Has somebody else the same problem?
I am playing DS too - and since yesterday is the same button there for free gems - and the same invisible breeding dragons - and some frozen dragons.40809

Oh, it is same for me! They are indeed invisible.

AppieP
12-15-17, 09:05 AM
No trouble with that. But I also don't have a button for free gems:(

Feenfunke
12-15-17, 09:56 AM
I don?t like this button. It?s like spam. You have to play other games or test products. Don?t have time and fun to do that.
And if you press the button unintentionally it takes to much time to go back to the game.

Silverrain1
12-15-17, 11:49 AM
I wondered why so many animals were frozen! I thought medusa had visited me lol. It's not all animals but the longer I focus on a particular area, the more animals that will become frozen

No invisible animals tho

AppieP
12-15-17, 12:26 PM
I wondered why so many animals were frozen! I thought medusa had visited me lol. It's not all animals but the longer I focus on a particular area, the more animals that will become frozen

No invisible animals tho

The fact I have sometimes frozen animals is not bothering me. I think, imo, it happens because the continuously long time playing;). When I tap on the frozen animal and go back, its moving again. That's all what I have so far, luckily no invisible animals tho.

supster50
12-15-17, 03:32 PM
I posted about this glitch before and that post is gone go figure. Still the same looks like a still shot of the forest whish they would fix it already. It's hard to find animals that are stuck behind others.

Magdalena7908
12-15-17, 05:50 PM
Oh, it is same for me! They are indeed invisible. the same for me🤭

Rynetory2
12-15-17, 09:52 PM
I posted about this glitch before and that post is gone go figure. Still the same looks like a still shot of the forest whish they would fix it already. It's hard to find animals that are stuck behind others.

This was the thread you started and your post is Post 1. Please get Support to help you as CM Chunk has replied to you.

To find your posts, click [My Profile] on the top right of the forum screen and click on your name tab. You can also send me a private message if you need help with your post, likewise to other members.

Rynetory2
12-15-17, 10:01 PM
I dont have this issue but I would try reinstalling the game. It usually fixes the missing graphics. Please contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you would like the Agent to help you to check. Thanks.

(Merged to existing thread)

Feenfunke
12-16-17, 06:45 AM
I dont have this issue but I would try reinstalling the game. It usually fixes the missing graphics. Please contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you would like the Agent to help you to check. Thanks.

(Merged to existing thread)

That?s what I already did. But it is still the same. I hope they will fix it soon. Especially that the animals on the breeding den are not visible is a problem and makes it a little bit difficult to remember what are you breeding with or for.

Rynetory2
12-16-17, 08:28 AM
That?s what I already did. But it is still the same. I hope they will fix it soon. Especially that the animals on the breeding den are not visible is a problem and makes it a little bit difficult to remember what are you breeding with or for.

Sorry to hear that it didnt work. Go ahead and contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for individual investigations. Thanks for your update.

I've reported this over.

Silverrain1
12-16-17, 11:07 AM
I don't mind to much. Iv had very little crashing on my game recently and I wonder if less movement has helped that

Rynetory2
12-17-17, 05:59 AM
I don't mind to much. Iv had very little crashing on my game recently and I wonder if less movement has helped that

It does. The animations use up device resources especially when you get more creatures on a bigger game board.