PDA

View Full Version : Missing all recipes in Yoga Stove

rocketsmama
12-14-17, 07:08 AM
I went to make something on the Yoga stove and all of my recipes are gone. Anyone else missing them?

catprint
12-14-17, 10:38 AM
Mine are there. There are two: Oat Bran Muffins (6 hour cook), Acai Truffles (12 hour cook).

rocketsmama
12-14-17, 11:44 AM
I still don't have either one. I'm on Android.

gabbysmom87
12-14-17, 07:32 PM
Look at the top of the menu when you look at the recipes and make sure you're in the "all" tab. I hope that makes sense.

rocketsmama
12-15-17, 05:18 AM
Look at the top of the menu when you look at the recipes and make sure you're in the "all" tab. I hope that makes sense.

I have. Everything is still blank. Its only on that oven though. I don't know.

VanaCatu
12-15-17, 06:02 AM
I have. Everything is still blank. Its only on that oven though. I don't know.

no idea how cd it happen, however... do you play ios or android?

it was part of update in may 2015. ios gets updates automatically, meantime android from time to time needed to download new version in order to see the stuff (check android versions list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98579) for details). yoga stove was part of this type of updates.

i had an issue some time ago, the whole content of 2 updates from that list disappeared from the market.
i reloaded those versions, entered via them, and deleted. all content were back.

so, if you play via android device, maybe you sd try to reinstall that version (yoga cafe), and everything will be fixed.

if you play via ios device - sorry, have no clue about it :(

kooky panda
01-09-18, 11:16 AM
I went to make something on the Yoga stove and all of my recipes are gone. Anyone else missing them?
Checking in. Are you still having this issue?

rocketsmama
01-09-18, 12:13 PM
Checking in. Are you still having this issue?

Yes. As well as my rainbow oven. My menu shows up blank.

kooky panda
01-09-18, 02:40 PM
Did you move your game from iOS to Android?

If so you may no longer be able to access special items/recipes that were only available on special/seasonal versions of the game on Android.
If you want those recipes back you will need to return to your iOS device.

rocketsmama
01-09-18, 06:32 PM
Did you move your game from iOS to Android?

If so you may no longer be able to access special items/recipes that were only available on special/seasonal versions of the game on Android.
If you want those recipes back you will need to return to your iOS device.

Yes, I did. Thank you