PDA

View Full Version : Fyber free gold

chuckyt888
12-13-17, 01:09 PM
Has anybody successfully been credited gold for completing anything with Fyber? I've done a couple and nothing has been credited.

Edit - KP

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
- Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
- Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

laurelsail
12-13-17, 01:14 PM
Only three of mine have been credited. It took a few minutes! It didn't credit a few though. Could a moderator clarify here this works? Is there a limit per day, etc.? Thanks!

31aug2002
12-13-17, 03:19 PM
I have done some of the tasks and it says gold added but my tally does not show gold being added

olcastle
12-13-17, 04:10 PM
50% of games paid up
100% watching videos paid up
0% valid email/zip code/slideshow offers paid up

nabooKat
12-18-17, 08:26 AM
50% of games paid up so far

kooky panda
12-18-17, 02:37 PM
Only three of mine have been credited. It took a few minutes! It didn't credit a few though. Could a moderator clarify here this works? Is there a limit per day, etc.? Thanks!

To receive the Gold, you need to complete all of the objectives. Once you do, you'll see a status on the offer like "verifying" and then "verified".

If you have completed all of the steps and/or the verified status and you didn't receive it, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.

kat8rose
12-19-17, 01:03 PM
Can you explain what this is? Thanks

random59
12-19-17, 01:14 PM
Kat8rose

On the top right of your game you may see gems, tap on that and it will take to another screen which displays ways of increasing your gems by either watching, playing or entering your details.

You need to be deligent about what you do as some require Mobile numbers and the pin, others email, some even require you to subscribe to certain things

I loaded and watched the tutorial of the game and received 23 gold, the gold can take awhile to arrive in your game though

ticiabg75
12-19-17, 02:48 PM
I do not have that on my game, is this normal? it's not all the players?

crashau
12-23-17, 11:11 AM
I had to restart the game for the gold to show up. With that, none of the ones for enter phone number, email, etc have paid out and they send you around in circles. I tried contacting them and they said that they sent an email, which I never received.

kat8rose
12-28-17, 09:21 AM
Kat8rose

On the top right of your game you may see gems, tap on that and it will take to another screen which displays ways of increasing your gems by either watching, playing or entering your details.

You need to be deligent about what you do as some require Mobile numbers and the pin, others email, some even require you to subscribe to certain things

I loaded and watched the tutorial of the game and received 23 gold, the gold can take awhile to arrive in your game though

Thanks!

Mods, S8, anyone...is this available on Android?

12-28-17, 10:00 AM
Do you know how long is this available? Will this be gone after the 12/29?

Phoenix406
12-28-17, 02:03 PM
It's kind of scammy, to be honest. You're better off saving your time and money and just buying gold directly from the game as you can rather than to get on all these mailing lists, end up subscribing to things you don't want, etc.

bozotc19
01-21-18, 10:19 PM
Fyber is poorly run and doesn’t give gems when tasks are completed. Don’t know why s8 permits them to run such a shabby operation. Payoffs run about 50%. Gave them proof of completion, and they won’t respond. Get rid of this scam

laurelsail
02-01-18, 01:25 PM
My free gold icon has disappeared from my Dragon Story game (not any other games) without warning and several offers not credited yet. Has this happened to anyone else?

kirby52
02-01-18, 03:09 PM
I have to submit a request with a screenshot of the completed task for most of these things..hardly seems worth the effort
I did a survey today..showed it as completed ..did not get the gold and now it is not even showing that I started it..most of these seem to be just a waste of time and effort with no reward

bozotc19
02-03-18, 12:27 AM
My experience exactly

olcastle
02-03-18, 12:47 AM
My free gold icon has disappeared from my Dragon Story game (not any other games) without warning and several offers not credited yet. Has this happened to anyone else?

The icon is here but all offers are gone in Castle Story. I'm trying to understand why they did it to me. The only thing I did wrong - was playing too much.

Ellerslie6
02-07-18, 05:29 PM
FREE GEMS - BEWARE OF OFFER FROM COINMASTER

I spent over an hour completing the task to Village 2 last time these offers appeared. NO GOLD EVER RECEIVED
Am now on V4 but of course no longer a NEW player

kooky panda
02-08-18, 11:02 AM
If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
- Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
- Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

graovac
02-11-18, 05:00 PM
I'm confused little bit. Is this working for android cause I did get sam banner message to watch and earn gold like 5 days ago and I can not find anything "new" in game? What am I missing? Android cripled user reporting...

Florr06
02-12-18, 03:27 AM
A new disadvantage for Android users, I guess. I can only get gold from neighbors, videos only offer a measly 150 food after I finally bought a small batch of gold. Last time I got to install a game for 14 gold was a year ago. Ever since have gotten the task to install Frozen Frenzy Mania which is not compatible with my (quite new) phone, apparently. In the goal book it says this goal will pass in 4323 days. Maybe I will get a new goal after that, lol:rolleyes:

Insaustilib
07-17-18, 04:47 AM
Is impossible, because I cant to wach as a few days ago. There inst banner, there are not advertasiment by gift, there arent on my screen, I need one solution, i spent too much money, but I dislike to play so. Thanks in advance.

Insaustilib

kooky panda
07-17-18, 09:37 AM
Is impossible, because I cant to wach as a few days ago. There inst banner, there are not advertasiment by gift, there arent on my screen, I need one solution, i spent too much money, but I dislike to play so. Thanks in advance.

Insaustilib
See post 1 for information on how to get help for this feature.