PDA

View Full Version : Does no Lani goals = No cruise?

Googogooo
12-12-17, 10:43 PM
Are there no Lani goals this week? Or am I just lagging behind? And if I'm not, does this mean no cruise?

3ke7yc
12-13-17, 06:59 AM
It seems like you are playing normal. Neither do I see any Lani goals.

Rynetory2
12-13-17, 08:47 AM
I hope this is just a delay of Lani's goals and not a complete removal. Lani's Goals is the only good reliable source of silver and gold stamps and I need them in order to complete my cruises. Cruises will be tough perhaps even almost impossible with constant discard of stamp orders without it. Hopefully we get Lani's goals soon. :)

cobbler234
12-13-17, 11:15 AM
I had a push notification on Monday afternoon (EST) that Lani was waiting for me with some new goals. When I opened up the game and went to my goals there were two Lani items but they both said "expired"! I kept force closing my game hoping it was just a glitch and would self correct. By Tuesday morning they were gone. Did anyone else experience this?

Googogooo
12-13-17, 01:17 PM
I had a push notification on Monday afternoon (EST) that Lani was waiting for me with some new goals. When I opened up the game and went to my goals there were two Lani items but they both said "expired"! I kept force closing my game hoping it was just a glitch and would self correct. By Tuesday morning they were gone. Did anyone else experience this?

I have notifications off but I did see one thing under my goals that said expired. I thought it was just one I didn't finish before but I guess not.

Paul__
12-13-17, 01:39 PM
I have notifications off but I did see one thing under my goals that said expired. I thought it was just one I didn't finish before but I guess not.

Storm8 may of just put the wrong date. But i would like if they gave us different goals besides Lani. Maybe they are preparing something?

Anyway, It would suck if this means we won't get cruises.

sophietalia
12-14-17, 03:01 PM

This happened to me as well. I reported it to Storm 8 but they closed it without resolving.

Paul__
12-14-17, 08:02 PM
There’s a new cruise so I guess mot

Rynetory2
12-14-17, 09:13 PM
This happened to me as well. I reported it to Storm 8 but they closed it without resolving.

You can still get help from the forum. :) This has been reported. See this bug thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102278-Lani-s-Goals-expired

Rynetory2
12-14-17, 09:15 PM
There’s a new cruise so I guess mot

Here's the new cruise. :)
Let Me Be An #Elfie - 2017 Dec 14 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102355-Let-Me-Be-An-Elfie-2017-Dec-14)