PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: past holiday recipes are back (dec 2017)

kianetruefaux
12-12-17, 09:21 PM
hi, bakers. please, check your basic ovens and basic drink mixers. highly requested past holiday recipes are back. if you've been wishing to have these recipes like i have -- get to baking/mixing! we don't know when the recipes will disappear again.

i haven't checked the other appliances but if someone spots a returned recipe, please, let us know! i missed when they returned the candy canes during valentine's (???) earlier this year.

thank you.

luincristiel
12-12-17, 10:07 PM
Re-posting what Juey shared in the goal thread :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40731&stc=1&d=1513205418 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40731&stc=1&d=1513205418)
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40715&stc=1&d=1513138425 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40715&stc=1&d=1513138425)

kianetruefaux
12-12-17, 10:17 PM
Re-posting what Juey shared in the goal thread :)

thank you, luincristiel and, of course, Juey_!

i checked some older ovens like the marzipan one and the hot cocoa mixer but didn't see anything added there (for now). i'll check the other appliances when i have the time later.

i think s8 should flag ovens that have returned recipes on them. they could so easily be missed! i've notified neighbors who don't visit the forums. they had no idea.

luincristiel
12-12-17, 10:20 PM
thank you, luincristiel and, of course, Juey_!

i checked some older ovens like the marzipan one and didn't see anything added there (for now). i'll check the other appliances when i have the time later.

i think s8 should flag ovens that have returned recipes on them. they could so easily be missed! i've notified neighbors who don't visit the forums. they had no idea.

I think we will see pop-up windows about the recipes - perhaps in the next game reset (which happens in around 3 hours).

And thanks for checking other Christmas ovens! I would've done the same if all my ovens were no baking red velvet cakes. Can't wait to bake the new recipes (and start the goal)!

twospoons
12-13-17, 03:02 AM
Yay! I had the mocha from Droid xmas version before, but it's awesome to get the others. Can't wait to see how they look on the counters!

rosewaterlily
12-13-17, 11:52 AM
I have the mocha mastered but the others are new to me. They are quite cute. Looking forward to still having them on my counters for Valentines once I master the recipes. ;)

Jojocl141587
12-13-17, 12:09 PM
I have the mocha mastered but the others are new to me. They are quite cute. Looking forward to still having them on my counters for Valentines once I master the recipes. ;)

There are a couple Other Christmas recipes that are on the basic oven they didn’t bring back which were the ones I expected. I was VERY happy to see these ones they’re completely new to me as they’re normally goal locked so I’m gonna try my hardest to master them while I can

paulinabracho
12-13-17, 12:34 PM
I guess these recipes won't be removed
They're part of side goal so...

Wow i just got a pop up about old stuff ill check out what's this about ♡

paulinabracho
12-13-17, 12:38 PM
???????????

There are no news but I just clicked on a notification about new stuff :P

catprint
12-13-17, 12:44 PM
Ah yay the xmas sale is here. :P

Well, I don't see it but I got a notification too lol.

Anyway, on topic, I love that the christmas recipes got readded to the game. Hopefully I'll have time to master all 4 of them. They are super cute.

Jojocl141587
12-13-17, 12:51 PM
Ah yay the xmas sale is here. :P

Well, I don't see it but I got a notification too lol.

Anyway, on topic, I love that the christmas recipes got readded to the game. Hopefully I'll have time to master all 4 of them. They are super cute.

Luckily I was already halfway to mastering the peppermint mocha drink so I’ll just half to focus on the other three and my gingerbread cake is halfway there almost. I’m glad I get to FINALLY make these recipes I otherwise see as goal locked all the time lol

njbhugjjgnj
12-13-17, 12:54 PM
Can a mod verify if these past goal locked recipes will be removed after the goal ends and will the peppermint mocha stay in the Christmas Android version or removed?

njbhugjjgnj
12-13-17, 12:59 PM
Can a mod verify if these past goal locked recipes will be removed after the goal ends and will the peppermint mocha stay in the Christmas Android version or removed?

paulinabracho
12-13-17, 01:02 PM
I think tthey won't be removed
All recipes that are necessary to complete the side goal are regular recipes on white oven so...

Let's hope so! ^_^

Jojocl141587
12-13-17, 01:03 PM
All recipes that are necessary to complete the side goal are regular recipes on white oven so...

Let's hope so! ^_^

They will most likely be removed once this goal ends like with the Halloween recipes

paulinabracho
12-13-17, 01:08 PM
They will most likely be removed once this goal ends like with the Halloween recipes

Ooohhhh
I guess you're right!!!! I've completely forgotten about it! Aawww :(

Golfguy1950
12-13-17, 01:57 PM
Those recipes are on my iPad but NOT on my androids.

kayjco
12-13-17, 02:18 PM
I've been getting a pop up for several days about LTO stuff, but there was nothing until today. This must be it.

Jojocl141587
12-13-17, 02:29 PM
I've been getting a pop up for several days about LTO stuff, but there was nothing until today. This must be it.

What stuff? The recipes?

paulinabracho
12-13-17, 02:58 PM
Recipes will be gone on dec 26th ��

njbhugjjgnj
12-13-17, 03:05 PM
Greedy.....greedy......GREEDY! I'm done after this �� They give us **** goals,refurbished item's and they can't manage to let us master and keep these recipes 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸. Seriously!

bluewhale89
12-13-17, 03:12 PM
They're limited (expire after Christmas), so better start soon to mastering those. I think they are really cute, especially the Gingerbread Cake.

EdiiLouise
12-13-17, 04:30 PM

Let's hope so! ^_^

They get removed on Boxing Day.

They forgot about mince pies. I guess storm8 employees don't like them like most people in the world.