PDA

View Full Version : Missing recipes & my candy cane fountain!

kianetruefaux
11-08-17, 04:30 AM
dear storm8, please, bring back the candy canes to the candy cane maker -- permanently! :) i'm sure those who don't have the appliance yet would love the opportunity to get one too. so, this holiday season, help make our candy cane dreams come true.

thanks a lot :o

rocketsmama
11-08-17, 07:06 AM
I can't figure out why they took the candy canes away from the CANDY CANE MAKER to begin with???

Jojocl141587
11-08-17, 08:05 AM
I would LOVE the candy cane maker WITH the candy cane recipe. You can’t have Christmas without candy canes, imo.

kayjco
11-08-17, 08:27 AM
YES ON CANDY CANES!!!

Didn't they release some kind of candy cane thing for Valentine's Day? I remember thinking that it must've been done by some foreigner who didn't know which stuff went with which holiday.

What was that? Was it food? Anyone remember the appliance?

kianetruefaux
11-08-17, 08:57 AM
I can't figure out why they took the candy canes away from the CANDY CANE MAKER to begin with???

right? that's what we've been wondering all these years! i really think they should put it back. i assumed they removed it by mistake the first time.

I would LOVE the candy cane maker WITH the candy cane recipe. You can’t have Christmas without candy canes, imo.

agree! i hope they re-release it this christmas along with the locked recipes we're always requesting.

YES ON CANDY CANES!!!

Didn't they release some kind of candy cane thing for Valentine's Day? I remember thinking that it must've been done by some foreigner who didn't know which stuff went with which holiday.

What was that? Was it food? Anyone remember the appliance?

yes, it was a recipe. the appliance was called candy cane maker.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bakerystory/images/d/d2/Candy_Cane_Maker.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JEKQ_MGkIhk/Ty9r4Px5CkI/AAAAAAAAKu8/wSJIAIANsIg/s1600/IMG_0956.PNG

Jojocl141587
11-08-17, 09:57 AM
right? that's what we've been wondering all these years! i really think they should put it back. i assumed they removed it by mistake the first time.

agree! i hope they re-release it this christmas along with the locked recipes we're always requesting.

yes, it was a recipe. the appliance was called candy cane maker.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bakerystory/images/d/d2/Candy_Cane_Maker.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JEKQ_MGkIhk/Ty9r4Px5CkI/AAAAAAAAKu8/wSJIAIANsIg/s1600/IMG_0956.PNG

Oh wow that appliance is super cute! And the recipes too. It would definitely be nice for them to re-release it with the candy can recipe back and new recipes for the players who already have it. Idk if these recipes already exist on appliances I don’t have but these would be cute to have

Candy cane fudge

Candy cane cupcakes

Peppermint, chocolate and whipped cream drink

Peppermint candy cane shake

kianetruefaux
11-08-17, 11:46 AM
Oh wow that appliance is super cute! And the recipes too. It would definitely be nice for them to re-release it with the candy can recipe back and new recipes for the players who already have it. Idk if these recipes already exist on appliances I don’t have but these would be cute to have

Candy cane fudge

Candy cane cupcakes

Peppermint, chocolate and whipped cream drink

Peppermint candy cane shake

omg those recipes are perfect! :) :) i also enjoy candy cane oreos. so many possibilities. 'tis the season, after all.

the only other recipes i can think of are the peppermint bark (on the yuletide candy maker) and the peppermint mocha (on the regular drink mixer) which is super adorable and festive. we only get that recipe as a christmas lto sometimes.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bakerystory/images/1/12/Bkry_rcp_mixer_peppermintmocha.png

Jojocl141587
11-08-17, 11:48 AM
omg those recipes are perfect! :) :) i also enjoy candy cane oreos. so many possibilities. 'tis the season, after all.

the only other recipes i can think of are the peppermint bark (on the yuletide candy maker) and the peppermint mocha (on the regular drink mixer) which is super adorable and festive. we only get that recipe as a christmas lto sometimes.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bakerystory/images/1/12/Bkry_rcp_mixer_peppermintmocha.png

There are quite a few recipes on the basic oven that are only available on the Christmas android version that I’d like them to bring back too if only temporarily like the Halloween recipes

EdiiLouise
11-08-17, 01:24 PM
I love that oven and candy canes!

rocketsmama
11-10-17, 07:08 AM
They have been adding recipes to other appliances...why not add more to the candy cane maker? I think that only has 1 recipe on it...

kianetruefaux
11-14-17, 09:56 PM
I love that oven and candy canes!

same :) do you have the oven? if not, i hope they re-release it with candy canes intact this holiday!

They have been adding recipes to other appliances...why not add more to the candy cane maker? I think that only has 1 recipe on it...

imho they should put candy canes -- originally the oven had two recipes -- back on the candy cane maker, at the very least. i think if we bought a specialized oven, then, the recipes should remain in there.

--

it's getting closer to christmas. storm8, please, bring back candy canes to the candy cane maker! :D thank you!

EdiiLouise
11-15-17, 11:40 AM

Maybe the appliance could be a 5 day goal one?

twospoons
11-15-17, 11:52 PM
Totally needs a extra-recipes makeover!

Jojocl141587
11-16-17, 08:43 AM

I love! This thread with all these cute candy cane recipes is making me want an entire candy cane goal, they can call it Candy Cane Lane lol.

EdiiLouise
11-17-17, 05:12 AM
I love! This thread with all these cute candy cane recipes is making me want an entire candy cane goal, they can call it Candy Cane Lane lol.

Omg that would be heaven. It's not Christmas without candy canes and mince pies (most people hate them). I want a tree with candy canes on it and candy cane counters. INFACT candy cane crate.

babyxdoll1
11-17-17, 06:16 AM
Omg that would be heaven. It's not Christmas without candy canes and mince pies (most people hate them). I want a tree with candy canes on it and candy cane counters. INFACT candy cane crate.

a candy cane crate will not work as storm8/teamlava have released candy cane items before like candy cane fence, bench, appliance, wallpaper, fountain, tiles, chairs and tables.

kianetruefaux
12-03-17, 07:20 PM

this looks amazing, yum!

how about it, s8? can-dy canes, can-dy canes, can-dy canes!

steelersbabyyy
12-04-17, 08:14 AM
yes please permanently!! not just for a few days!! and they should give us a new oven with different candy candy or peppermint recipes

Jojocl141587
12-07-17, 07:34 PM
We got our wish guys!

kayjco
12-07-17, 07:43 PM
They did! Nice work. Now ask for me to win the Mega Millions.

SusiesSweete2
12-12-17, 08:16 PM
All my recipes are gone too!! Plus i didnt get my fountain!!! And its not even showing where missed or goals prizes u didnt do, at the end of floor decor, where missed ones are!! I bought 13 ovens to finish on time & planned on cooking more after goal!!! Fix this s8!!!! I want my fountain & recipes!! U know how much money ive spent!!! Help please!!!!! WAY TOO MANY 9HRS COOKS, EVEN FOR ME AT HOME! ITS LIKE WE WERE FORCED TO SPEND TO BE ABLE TO FINISH!! NOT TO MENTION MY 13 OVENS ATE UP ALL MY BASIC PARTS STOCK!!!! Sue

kianetruefaux
12-12-17, 08:54 PM
thank you for bringing back the candy canes. i couldn't believe it! i was beyond pleasantly surprised.

please, give us back the candy canes for real in 2017. thank you, s8!

Yapj08
12-13-17, 06:58 AM
All my recipes are gone too!! Plus i didnt get my fountain!!! And its not even showing where missed or goals prizes u didnt do, at the end of floor decor, where missed ones are!! I bought 13 ovens to finish on time & planned on cooking more after goal!!! Fix this s8!!!! I want my fountain & recipes!! U know how much money ive spent!!! Help please!!!!! WAY TOO MANY 9HRS COOKS, EVEN FOR ME AT HOME! ITS LIKE WE WERE FORCED TO SPEND TO BE ABLE TO FINISH!! NOT TO MENTION MY 13 OVENS ATE UP ALL MY BASIC PARTS STOCK!!!! Sue

I also can't find my fountain, bad enough we had to rush through that goal with nothing left to show but a 1 recipe oven and most of of our parts gone, they also took the bloody fountain😾,

njbhugjjgnj
12-13-17, 07:39 AM
It's there,you have to scroll almost to the end to find it :)

LightAndLove83
12-13-17, 09:33 AM
Ditto here!! Sent Storm an email! I wasn’t happy! :(

kooky panda
12-13-17, 11:59 AM
Please continue any discussions on the missing Candy Canes on the current thread:

The team is currently looking into this.

Bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102311-Where-are-my-candy-cane-recipes-

kooky panda
12-13-17, 12:03 PM
Please see current thread here.
The team is currently looking into this.

Bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102311-Where-are-my-candy-cane-recipes-

The team is looking into this issue.