PDA

View Full Version : Investigating Can't breed dragons/Spin wheel issues

Sugarcat5
12-12-17, 09:02 AM
I got the new expansion BUT now I can't breed my dragons. I've tried restarting and reinstalling the game but no luck. When I go to the breeding den and try to select dragons to breed nothing happens. My leaderboard is also not loading up. Please help!!

Update: I was finally able to breed dragons. I left the game open for about 20 minutes and u can still see a buffering wheel but they do breed. My leaderboard graphics are still not fully loaded and I am also not able to get to my fruit producing dragon in fruitful fields. So far everything else seems to b working.

Edit: Update

Hey guys, the team is currently working on some issues for players who are playing version 2.7 on Android.

The following missing images have been reported to development:
- missing star icon in the top corner for profile
- various Leaderboard images
- missing Spin to Win background
- spinning circles in the breeding den

kooky panda
12-12-17, 10:42 AM
What specific device do you play on?

( I have moved your thread to the bug forum)

Sugarcat5
12-12-17, 11:23 AM
I have a Samsung galaxy s6. Also ..i don't see the bug board where u moved my post to.

nvangel
12-12-17, 11:29 AM
Im having same issues with new update also spin wheels take you to leaderboard event not the spin, have missing habitats, etc. Im on samsung galaxy 5.

DirkDragon
12-12-17, 12:00 PM
Leaderboard and breeding displays showing lots of spinning "stars" instead of correct information. Guess latest update responsible.

kooky panda
12-12-17, 03:08 PM
Hey guys, the team is currently working on some issues for players who are playing version 2.7 on Android.

mylord7
12-12-17, 05:51 PM

I confirm the bug and I would like to mention that it doesn't exist only on Android version 2.7, but also on Android version 4.4.4 and on Android version 5.1!
Checked by me on 2 different devices that run on above mentioned Android versions.

I would also like to add that iOs users can't see the paired dragons in the Breeding Den.
They can only see the bar above them with the remaining breeding time, but not the Dragons.

DirkDragon
12-13-17, 11:51 AM
Leaderboard and breeding displays showing lots of spinning "stars" instead of correct information. Guess latest update responsible.

Well that's just wonderful. They've cured the above, but now there is no time bar for any building! I can't see how long it is for my farms, nests, evo,etc.

kooky panda
12-13-17, 12:31 PM
Update:

A fix for Android was deployed today and is slowly rolling out.

mylord7
12-13-17, 01:12 PM
Update:

A fix for Android was deployed today and is slowly rolling out.
I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...

DirkDragon
12-13-17, 01:39 PM
I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...

I reported this earlier and sent a PM to Kooky in the hope it could be expedited. Very frustrating.

kooky panda
12-13-17, 02:27 PM

I reported this earlier and sent a PM to Kooky in the hope it could be expedited. Very frustrating.

Thanks for the additional reports. I will flag this over.

DirkDragon
12-13-17, 04:19 PM
Updated to 2.7.0.2g and everything looks good. Thanks, Kooky, for getting this moving.

mylord7
12-13-17, 05:45 PM
I confirm it too. Updated version 2.7.0.2g solves all the previous bugs mentioned above and we also have the ability to watch a video and skip to the next arena match (the same feature that introduced to the iOS platforms a long time ago).
Well done! :D