PDA

View Full Version : Solved Unable to Select Habitat in Uppermost Corner of Largest Island ?? After Land Update

pinkflower7777
12-12-17, 03:35 AM
I went to check out the dragons in a Zodiac habitat that is located on the largest island, in the uppermost (top) corner of the game, and I am not able to select that habitat at all. Which means I can not move, feed, etc. any of those dragons. Nor move or upgrade the habitat.

I'm not sure when this occurred. I just noticed it now. My game downloaded the new land upgrade today, not sure if this is a coincidence or not. I haven't noticed this with any other habitats, or any other issues.

kooky panda
12-12-17, 10:09 AM
Please try force closing the game to see if that helps. If not, please post a screenshot of the habitat.

pinkflower7777
12-12-17, 12:13 PM
I have forced closed several times, still not able to select the habitat. I am having problems posting a screenshot from my phone, but there is really nothing to see. I have Pressed my habitat as usual, but it does not show anything. No small images of dragons in habitat, or options to upgrade or move. Just nothing, like I hadn't touched it at all.

kooky panda
12-12-17, 12:29 PM
I have forced closed several times, still not able to select the habitat. I am having problems posting a screenshot from my phone, but there is really nothing to see. I have Pressed my habitat as usual, but it does not show anything. No small images of dragons in habitat, or options to upgrade or move. Just nothing, like I hadn't touched it at all.
Please contact support so an agent can check your game.
See link in my signature.

mylord7
12-12-17, 05:42 PM
I confirm the bug and I am uploading a screenshot to point the habitat.
We are unable to select that habitat and we can only collect the coins, when the pop up message appears.
Checked on both platforms (iOs and Android) updated to the last version of the game with the new expansion land.
So, please, investigate this issue too.

Sugarcat5
12-12-17, 10:40 PM
Yes...that is where my fruit producing dragon habitat is. I reported that earlier in the thread I started about not being able to breed dragons. Hopefully the bug will b fixed soon...fingers crossed!

kooky panda
12-13-17, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the photo! I am also having this issue.
I have reported this over.

patt58
12-13-17, 03:04 PM
Yes I’ve got this problem too same area same problems can’t move habitat or dragons feed have closed restarted several times.

pinkflower7777
12-13-17, 06:02 PM
I confirm the bug and I am uploading a screenshot to point the habitat.
We are unable to select that habitat and we can only collect the coins, when the pop up message appears.
Checked on both platforms (iOs and Android) updated to the last version of the game with the new expansion land.
So, please, investigate this issue too.

Thanks for confirming, and also noticing that the crash after inviting was a bug. I got a message back from support stating they are working on it and hope to get it fixed soon.

Sugarcat5
12-14-17, 08:26 AM
Any updates on fixing this?

kooky panda
12-14-17, 09:34 AM
They are currently investigating the issue.

Sugarcat5
12-14-17, 11:16 AM
They are currently investigating the issue.

Ok...thank you!

patt58
12-17-17, 03:15 AM
Any nearer fixing this bug yet I’ve got acute little santa dragon needs feeding evolving and nurturing.

PurplePanache
12-17-17, 07:17 AM
I am having a similar experience except it?s the bottom most island wher my habitat is frozen. This is only happening on my iPad, my android which hasn?t been updated is fine.

czarboy
12-18-17, 11:14 AM
I am having the same problem, can collect coins but nothing else except for me it is the lower left corner of the last island before the expansion.I do not know when the problem started, I only noticed it when I finally bred a Mercury Diamond dragon & had an unoccupied Diamond habitat in that corner. When I tried to put it there I couldn't access it.
I also can't access the other 3 Diamond habitats that would make up that piece of land when expanding. Can collect coins there too but cannot otherwise access the dragons located there. I don't have any problems in the lg island mentioned above. I contacted Storm8 & am waiting for their 5-7 business days to get an answer.
I tried to add a screenshot but it failed to be added.
I have tried every possible fix from closing the game & restarting it, hard closing my iPad & twice uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. This is also a problem on my android phone.

kooky panda
12-18-17, 02:32 PM
Hey guys this should be fixed now!!!

Sugarcat5
12-18-17, 04:00 PM
Yes...it is fixed on mine! I can finally feed my fruition dragon!!