PDA

View Full Version : Issue submitting a support request

SBDOVER72
12-11-17, 09:17 PM
I am having problems submitting a support request. I fill out the form then tap submit. I immediately receive an email stating my ticket has been closed! I tried 3 times and same email reply sent back each time. I'm following the link provided in the mod's signature. Am I doing something wrong?!

I had 57 gems earlier today. Now I only have 7. I've not spent the 50 missing gems on anything. Just want them credited back.

Any and all advice appreciated.

*I did clear cache/storage & restarted phone first before I tried to submit the request *

ReiSixx9
12-12-17, 08:27 AM
They don't really have much support for Bakery Story unfortunately so you can't submit a ticket for it.
The best place I've found for support is on this forum so I guess just wait and see and hope that a mod responds to this and helps you. Good luck!

kooky panda
12-12-17, 10:46 AM
When you submit, under catagories, choose payment- then pick the option closest to your issue.

Ilovetodesign
01-02-18, 05:12 AM
Hi Everyone,
How is everyone doing? Im trying to get help with something that keeps popping up no matter what I do.
Such as serving food, moving things around in the bakery, collecting tips from tables, etc.
They think I want to purchase Gems. I'm scared it might even try and take my Gems.
I tried to fill out the support form, it doesn't seem to be working, and saying things such as select a category. There is no way to select a category. I keep clicking and no categories come up for me to select from. I did write in the box it gives next to it.
I have a screenshot of the thing that keeps coming up for the Gens.
Thank you for all help,
Amy