PDA

View Full Version : Mama and Old Claws Dragons

divanightclub
12-06-17, 03:18 PM
You'll need 20,000 cookies (thru breeding as well as the holiday tree) to craft Mama dragon and 20,000 wishlist (during events and the giving tree) to craft Old Claw Dragon..

Just realize I had enough cookies to start crafting Mama dragon.. Good luck everyone!

CamileGame
12-14-17, 10:22 AM
Divanightclub I don't see where we earn a Holiday tree. How do we get one?

divanightclub
12-14-17, 10:29 AM
Divanightclub I don't see where we earn a Holiday tree. How do we get one?

The holiday tree is in the market when you stroll down. It's 450 gold if you want to purchase it...

amerirish
12-19-17, 09:55 AM
I was able to craft Mama Klaws but am having a very slow time collecting Wishlists for Old Klaws :( I'm currently just under 15k - I'm actually hoping for an event today so I can get some more.

random59
12-19-17, 01:24 PM
I was able to craft Mama Klaws but am having a very slow time collecting Wishlists for Old Klaws :( I'm currently just under 15k - I'm actually hoping for an event today so I can get some more.

Heaps of wish lists up for grabs in the new Tales, would think there will be another tournament as well.

Anaboe
12-22-17, 02:10 AM
I sure hope so, I'm halfway through the Tales, and still neef 4,500 for Old Claws...

random59
12-22-17, 09:49 AM
I sure hope so, I'm halfway through the Tales, and still neef 4,500 for Old Claws...

From Chapter 6 on there is like 5300 Wishlists on offer and I would say we could be due for another tournament as well, so though would provide more as well.

JustKay
12-24-17, 03:36 PM
I still think they might have stuffed up the schedule for this a little. I have 5 days left on the Claws Dragons goal, and I have 5 days left on my Dragon Tales. I started the Dragon Tales immediately, so if anybody started their dragon tales a day or two later, then they won't finish it before the Claws dragons are gone! Chapter 9 and 10 of the Tales give you a pretty big number of Wishlists.

In the past months we had ample time to finish all the events AND construct the dragons. This Xmas they are cutting it close, at a time of year when people are busy and might need that extra margin to early Wishlists and construct the dragons.

random59
12-26-17, 10:59 AM
Just started crafting Old Klaws now, needed 25 from chapter 8 of the event! Don’t know how he is going to react when he sees he has 2 Mama Klaws to deal with, haha!

Kriscake21
12-26-17, 07:19 PM
How long to hatch Mama Klaws and Old Klaws?

Lurker2
12-26-17, 07:52 PM
How long to hatch Mama Klaws and Old Klaws?

24 hours for Mama Klaws and 27 hours for Old Klaws.

Kriscake21
12-26-17, 08:18 PM
Thank you

hungryres
12-26-17, 10:29 PM
strangely this month i got more wishlist (from event) than cookie (from breeding)
how much wishlist they give out for each chapter of tales? ( i finsihed day 7 , and current tournament already), with just under 100 wishlist short!

how many cookie per hour of breeding they give out?
i am couple thousands short ... >_<

t99a77n
12-27-17, 12:26 AM
24 hours for Mama Klaws and 27 hours for Old Klaws.

Is this time is for craft the dragon?or time for incubation in nest

t99a77n
12-27-17, 01:57 AM
Is this time is for craft the dragon?or time for incubation in nest

Sorry for the stupid question,look at the game and have 7 hours for craft,lol

pod5124cra
12-27-17, 04:08 PM
I finished the event and still don't have enough for either dragon.

skyharbor602
12-27-17, 05:57 PM
It's 24 hours incubation for Old Klaws too. I just put one on the nest.
Definitely 7 hours for the crafting.

missbandette
12-27-17, 06:50 PM
I’m at about 15000something for old klaws I just can’t do good in tournaments. I wish I could turn some cookies into wishlists bc I’m close to a second Mrs klaws. I’m kinda disappointed I probably won’t be getting Klaws.

Phoenix406
12-27-17, 06:51 PM
Neither of my accounts is getting Old Klaws, and both got Mrs. Klaws with no problem. Not pleased with these results. Same with Skeleking and Skelequeen - got king but no queen.

Florr06
12-27-17, 10:11 PM
5000 away from both. Not happy :(

CamileGame
12-28-17, 04:42 AM
I still think they might have stuffed up the schedule for this a little. I have 5 days left on the Claws Dragons goal, and I have 5 days left on my Dragon Tales. I started the Dragon Tales immediately,... Chapter 9 and 10 of the Tales give you a pretty big number of Wishlists..
Yes schedule isn't right... Tree Top goal has 6 days left & awards 2000 cookies and 2000 wish lists but Klaws shows ending 2 days?!!!
Tree Top is 2 parts, breed Stocking and Merry dragons.
Hopefully moderator can find out why it's goofed up. Kooky Panda to the rescue! lol

nicsdragonisle
12-29-17, 05:08 AM
The timer on "Happiest Holidays" goal (Mama & Old Klaws) is showing 6 hrs. It's 7 am on my day 10 and I NEED those wishlists from completing Tales to craft Old Klaws. (No chance for Mama)
Can anyone confirm if it's only the goal that's ending or are the dragons also leaving? Many thanks!

Sugarcat5
12-29-17, 06:53 AM
I really hope the dragons will still be able to be crafted after the goal ends. Maybe when the game resets today they will adjust the time left for the goal to at least end after the tales is done or at least let us be able to craft them until the end of the tales. I waited to start my tales because I wanted to breed the snow elf first and now I won't finish tales before the timer runs out for the claws dragons.

kimandamelia
12-29-17, 08:42 AM
So, do we know if today is the final day to craft these in the Spell Shop?

pernmagic
12-29-17, 10:58 AM
Just have Mama crafting which makes a change !

skyharbor602
12-29-17, 12:11 PM
Mama and Old Klaws are still in the craft shop. They may stay around for a couple of weeks longer.

missbandette
12-29-17, 01:32 PM
I just couldn’t let go! I used gold and finished the tournament so I could have Old Klaws. I just couldn’t help myself, my Christmas present to myself... I was on #16 of the tournament and used ultimate on all except 3 or 4, I think it was.

AnnirasSweets
12-29-17, 01:45 PM
I was able to craft 2 Mama Klaws and was absolutely sure I would never reach the total for Old Klaws. Imagine my surprise and joy when the last event and tournament gave me not only enough to make it but 2000 extra wish lists! I hope that if they continue to do these monthly craft-able dragon duos that S8 will also keep offering enough of the event exclusive materials so that even if we miss or don't complete a single event the dragons are still attainable.

CamileGame
12-29-17, 08:35 PM
Mama and Old Klaws are still in the craft shop. They may stay around for a couple of weeks longer.

There are several goals still active where were earning Wishlists & Cookies!
Yeah I submitted a complaint because they had a timer on the Klaws goal showing Klaws ended with the Krampis tournament. It didn't make sense because we had 5 days left on Tree Top (Stocking&Merry which was 2000 each) & now 4 more days for part 3 (Star Toppper for additional 4000 gingerbread cookies)
Then we had days time on the Dragon Tales (ending today) which had a TON of Wishlists too!
Several neighbors submitted too... We didn't want to spend gold to finish DTales or Tree Top to get Klaws it wasn't logical... S8 Error I'm sure.... Thank goodness S8 came through & fixed it!

Although (in fear of losing Klaws I spent gold to speed up Stocking to collect from Merry&stocking then I sped up Spellshop to be able to craft thinking they'd leave the shop lol

CamileGame
12-29-17, 08:56 PM
So, do we know if today is the final day to craft these in the Spell Shop?

No we are still earning cookies & Wishlists through end of December. I just got 4000 cookies from hatching Stocking dragon & my neighbor (less than 1/2 hour ago got a bunch of Wishlists from her event) The time for Klaws goal was confused we had all December... Remember that's what the Klaws announcement said in the game when it 1st came out.

pod5124cra
12-30-17, 03:56 PM
Bnever did get enough wish lists for old klaus.

saghaven
12-30-17, 08:23 PM
I ended up 400short for Mama Klaws

CamileGame
12-31-17, 11:21 PM
I ended up 400short for Mama Klaws
Don't quit!!
You still have 2 days to breed Merry (2,000 gingerbread) or Stocking (2,000 gingerbread) under Tree Top Goal!!
I finally got Merry an hour ago which gave me just enough for Mama Klaws!
If you already bred those two the Star Topper (game has typo & says "breed Tree Topper lol) which is 4,000 cookies!
You can see the Tree Top goal in your book (upper left side) Part 1 Stocking Part 2 Merry Part 3 Star Topper

Den8137259
12-31-17, 11:54 PM
Don't quit! Breeding miracles do happen! ★

GinettaZ
01-02-18, 09:06 AM
Me either, been at 18,955 wishlist for mire than a week.

saghaven
01-02-18, 09:33 AM
I already had Merry. Got it on like my second try. And I don't think I ever got extra cookies for it, just the regular ones from breeding. Pretty sure Merry gave wishlists tho, not cookies. But I tried for Stocking up until today and absolutely nothing. Got one 16 hour timer and it turned out to be Fireflower. I hate to be this close and not get it but I don't want to shell out even the 400 gold to get it just out of principle.