PDA

View Full Version : Zinguin - 2017 Dec 5

BBHome20
12-05-17, 02:27 PM
Zinguin - new creature
More information on Zinguin (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1476432&viewfull=1#post1476432) in Creatures Guide.

Got it with Charger and Starry Night Owl... Hatching is 5 hours

AppieP
12-05-17, 02:33 PM
Also got it first try with Charger and Conductor. We need it for the SB (chapter 6). Let's see if it counts if we already hatch it.

LilliDee
12-05-17, 05:18 PM
So after nothing but common fails for Cane Mane first try with electric and water....super rare Hippogryph. [] I laughed out loud because I had just made a joke about wondering how many super rare fails we will get trying for this common. Ugh, why do I even keep playing!? It's beyond obvious this game is a pay to play game now. I'm not paying.

Forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Eluzyion
12-05-17, 06:59 PM
First try hippogryph and winter Equifox

goddard7006
12-05-17, 07:01 PM
First try on the main account and what do I get the hippogriff seriously good thing I started early and have two nests

carolineannlv
12-05-17, 07:04 PM
So after nothing but common fails for Cane Mane first try with electric and water....super rare Hippogryph. .

I literally just got the same thing. It's crazy.

Rynetory2
12-05-17, 07:21 PM
Also got it first try with Charger and Conductor. We need it for the SB (chapter 6). Let's see if it counts if we already hatch it.

Congrats and Thank you for your combo. :) I got it.

Zamom72
12-05-17, 09:21 PM
Not too sure I got it as I don't know what the egg looks like, but I got a cool egg after breeding Lightning Leopard & Frostfang first try. Figured I'd try early as I never get animals I'm trying to breed! Lol

deadpixel
12-05-17, 09:49 PM
Electric + Water - This is going to give rise to some long and spectacular fails if we're unlucky.

1st Try - 17 hours - Falconch

Rynetory2
12-05-17, 10:38 PM
Zinguin egg

Added to Breeding Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1451874&viewfull=1#post1451874)

Jojocl141587
12-05-17, 10:53 PM
I got 5 hrs on my first try with lightening and water. Are ther any other possible animals it could be?

lcasta78
12-05-17, 11:25 PM
I can't believe i got it on first try... starry night and frost fang.
I guess it is only right since I can't seem to get a single animal or habitat from the spin wheel...

AppieP
12-06-17, 01:31 AM
Egg Zinguin

NazKat
12-06-17, 02:08 AM
First try with Alice and Charger.

31aug2002
12-06-17, 02:50 AM
After unending fails of a common fairy ferrets for candy mane a super rare hippogryph as fail for a common. :(:(

Maheks
12-06-17, 02:55 AM
I literally just got the same thing. It's crazy.

Same with me both accounts hippograyphs which is super rare yet it will be impossible to breed a common animal. Worst thing is its a 22 hour wait before I can try again.

Maheks
12-06-17, 02:59 AM
First try with Alice and Charger.

Your so lucky congrats. I used the same combo and got a 22 hour fail. A hippogryphs on both my accounts like many players.

judyandthecat
12-06-17, 03:58 AM
After one conducktor fail
A five hour timer
Valkyrie and Frostfang are the parents

dextrin05
12-06-17, 06:35 AM
First try with Charger and Masquerade Mouse got me 5 hours timer. Is there any other possible animals with 5 hours timer?

NazKat
12-06-17, 07:06 AM
Your so lucky congrats. I used the same combo and got a 22 hour fail. A hippogryphs on both my accounts like many players.

Thanks :) I was surprised because the forest cat for the last event took me ages and ages to breed. Good luck! I really hope you get it :) :)

mysticalfairy320
12-06-17, 07:58 AM
I got three 13h fails so far but we don't need it for a bit so I don't know if I should speed breed?

DirkDragon
12-06-17, 08:11 AM

Used same combo and got 5 hrs. Thanks. Advice on SB thread is to not hatch it so that nest is stuck until Day 6!

AppieP
12-06-17, 08:44 AM
Used same combo and got 5 hrs. Thanks. Advice on SB thread is to not hatch it so that nest is stuck until Day 6!

Wish i had a 3th nest LOL. Got a Springwing occupied on my 2nd nest for the Capricorn (last zodiac I need) start this month.

Latoyab211
12-06-17, 08:56 AM
So after nothing but common fails for Cane Mane first try with electric and water....super rare Hippogryph. [] I laughed out loud because I had just made a joke about wondering how many super rare fails we will get trying for this common. Ugh, why do I even keep playing!? It's beyond obvious this game is a pay to play game now. I'm not paying.

Forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)
Congrats on the Super Rare. I don't have it either, you give me hope. LOL I agree with you about the pay to play. I have been playing for almost a year. I love the story adventure because its the only thing I'm guaranteed to complete. Good luck with goals to everyone!!

Latoyab211
12-06-17, 09:01 AM
First try on the main account and what do I get the hippogriff seriously good thing I started early and have two nests
How did you get the second nest? I play on an Android phone & do not see it in the shops. Where do you purchase it or was that a deal that is no longer offered? I really want one. Thanks!

AppieP
12-06-17, 09:06 AM
How did you get the second nest? I play on an Android phone & do not see it in the shops. Where do you purchase it or was that a deal that is no longer offered? I really want one. Thanks!

You can buy your 2nd nest in the shop (store). You can find them under buildings.
Last week they were on sale.

Rynetory2
12-06-17, 10:18 AM
I got 5 hrs on my first try with lightening and water. Are ther any other possible animals it could be?

First try with Charger and Masquerade Mouse got me 5 hours timer. Is there any other possible animals with 5 hours timer?

Zinguin is the only 5hrs breed of Electric and Water combos. Congrats!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1451874&viewfull=1#post1451874

poofyena
12-06-17, 04:58 PM
My first try is also 22hrs! Looks like this is going to be fun.

josep0217
12-06-17, 06:03 PM

Used same combo and got 5 hrs.
Thank Appie :p

mysticalfairy320
12-06-17, 06:21 PM
I was like what is a charger lol, I looked it up and it's from battleground 7 after 2 years I'm still on battleground 6 #3, let's just say that was not what kept me playing....I have some work to do

Alohatami
12-06-17, 08:17 PM
First try, Charger and Conductor, 16 hour fail. **sigh** (The funny thing is, I didnt even realize I had those two creatures. :P )

Sugarcat5
12-06-17, 10:04 PM
So far one hippogryph and 2 conductors for me.

miadoubled
12-06-17, 10:10 PM
Crazy i got 3candy manes no problem...but cant stop getting 17hr fails! Yuckkkkk ugh

carolineannlv
12-07-17, 07:51 AM
First try : Hypogryph (Super Rare, 22 hr fail)
Second Try: Conductor
Third try: another 16hr fail

*sigh* I'm beginning to wonder whether I should spend a few gems to speed breed, as I've said before, I am not a speed breeder. But honestly, that doesn't always increase the odds.

mysticalfairy320
12-07-17, 07:57 AM
I think my 5th or 6th try with different combos, I used conductor and frostfang and got 5h! Good luck!

Sugarcat5
12-07-17, 09:34 AM
After 2nd try with valkyrie and frost fang....success!! Zinguin on nest waiting for chapter 6.

carolineannlv
12-07-17, 04:43 PM
I just got another Hyppogryph. I may just go insane.

topmom952
12-07-17, 07:31 PM
First try : Hypogryph (Super Rare, 22 hr fail)
Second Try: Conductor
Third try: another 16hr fail

*sigh* I'm beginning to wonder whether I should spend a few gems to speed breed, as I've said before, I am not a speed breeder. But honestly, that doesn't always increase the odds.

I got conductor and now waiting on my second 22 hour fail! Sigh

carolineannlv
12-08-17, 02:46 AM
I got conductor and now waiting on my second 22 hour fail! Sigh

I took the chance to speed up the second hyppogryph, put the basic frostfang and lightning leopard together, the game set itself back a few seconds which took them out of the breeding den. Clenched my teeth, tried again, and finally at last a 5hr timer appeared. Then the game set itself back again, and I closed my eyes in panic... Fortunately the 5hr timer remained.

Good luck to you, I really hope it doesn't play you around too much. Getting several super rare animals in a row can be frustrating when you're aiming for a common. I know some didn't get the forest cat for the last story book.

I found out the 16hr fail was a Beever. Love those cute little things, but not when I'm trying for a common.

Sakrysta
12-08-17, 06:32 AM
Still waiting for one on my baby account, but had no trouble with the other two. In fact, I have two in my primary account because there is nothing else to breed for right now except the Legendary hybrids that I'm still missing.

The fails on my baby account have actually been welcome, as I haven't yet had the opportunity to breed for Electric hybrids, and my Lightning Leopard and my Thorilla have been doing all my Electric fighting. ;)

Penguin2016
12-08-17, 09:45 AM
First try: bred Rainguin (for the storybook) with Lighting Leopard and got a five-hour timer! Is there anything else it could be?

Alohatami
12-08-17, 10:23 AM
I'm getting a bad feeling about this. I don't know what's worse, the short fails we had to deal with on the Candy Mane, or the long fails that come with this one. To the poster who thought that speed breeding might help, if speed breeding increases your chances, I should have gotten the Candy Mane. It was a much easier to decision it to speed breed and speed hatch three-hour Ferry ferrets, so I did it frequently on the last one. I never did get a Candy Mane. As much as I was looking forward to being able to finish this Story Book, if I stall on the Zinguin, so be it. I'm not wasting any more gems speed breeding and then ultimately not getting the animal anyway. Sometimes I wonder why I still play, because this all-too-common scenario makes me really grumpy.

Penguin2016
12-08-17, 10:38 AM
I'm getting a bad feeling about this. I don't know what's worse, the short fails we had to deal with on the Candy Mane, or the long fails that come with this one. To the poster who thought that speed breeding might help, if speed breeding increases your chances, I should have gotten the Candy Mane. It was a much easier to decision it to speed breed and speed hatch three-hour Ferry ferrets, so I did it frequently on the last one. I never did get a Candy Mane. As much as I was looking forward to being able to finish this Story Book, if I stall on the Zinguin, so be it. I'm not wasting any more gems speed breeding and then ultimately not getting the animal anyway. Sometimes I wonder why I still play, because this all-too-common scenario makes me really grumpy.

It seems that the length of the fails depends on what length is WORSE for the particular event (short fails (candy mane) = less points we can earn in WE, and long fails (zinguin) = impossible to finish storybook without gems). Happily I think I got lucky this time, because I’d rather win the storybook than earn a few extra points on WE. I also think zinguin is much cuter than the candy mane. I love penguins, in case you couldn’t tell by my username :)

Phoenix406
12-08-17, 12:34 PM
@Penguin2016 Zinguin is one of the few animals that gets cuter as you grow it up. It gets fluffier!

I got one first try on my baby account, but still no Zinguin on my level 135 account. :O

Alohatami
12-09-17, 01:09 AM
Another 16 hour fail. :( I should just give up.

Pebblemist
12-09-17, 07:00 AM
Waiting for a Hyppogryph fail to get off the nest :/

Gaillock
12-09-17, 11:49 AM
My baby account got the Zinguin on my first attempt; my high level account hasn't got it yet. My baby account did not have a Chilly Goat, but got one on the first attempt. So at least my baby account is all good to go!

Which animals did you use to get zinguin? Could you post their elements too? Thanks,

jmatarii
12-09-17, 12:37 PM
Which animals did you use to get zinguin? Could you post their elements too? Thanks,

Elements Electric and Water.

My combo Charger and Frostfang.

Alohatami
12-09-17, 07:18 PM
OMG, I don't even believe it. My 16 hour finished, so I hit breed again and got a 13 hour. I argued with myself for a few seconds on whether I should speed breed or not, and told myself, "Just this once." So I sped the 13 hour out of the den, hit breed again and got a five hour timer!!! I don't even believe it!! (*happy dances around the room*) I used Lightning Leopard and Frostfang, both level 15. I think this was the third (or maybe fourth) rebreed in a row with these two. Good luck to those still trying!!!

Latoyab211
12-09-17, 07:50 PM
I did get Falconch on first try, didn't have it. Got Porcupine on second, already had it. Three Conductors later, I bred Starry Night Owl & Conductor & got a 5 HR breed. Good luck all!

Irisetta
12-10-17, 02:48 AM
I got it with frostfang and lightning leopard first try...

judafarm
12-10-17, 03:22 AM
First trying for the Zinguin...☹️ Breeding time 22 hours!!!��

Pebblemist
12-10-17, 07:58 AM
After an army of Falconchs and a Confetti Yeti (yay!) got Zinguin with Falconch and Winter Equifox!

rosgeall
12-10-17, 10:54 AM
I got it with charger and ranguin while completing the “Start Breeding with a Rainguin” task in chapter 4 of the storybook.

Irisetta
12-10-17, 09:27 PM
Awesome! But is not confetti yeti not available through breeding?

moonballoons
12-10-17, 09:53 PM
Got on 2nd try with Conducktor and Frostfang!

Rynetory2
12-11-17, 08:39 AM
Awesome! But is not confetti yeti not available through breeding?

See the Confetti Yeti thread. Some members got it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76848-Confetti-Yeti-2014-Dec-30&p=1477291&viewfull=1#post1477291

G4OU812
12-11-17, 10:25 AM
I got it with frostfang and lightning leopard first try...

Same here. Did the breeding at nearly 8 pm last night. I couldn't breed it during the day because I had set a Skyger and Lightning Leopard breeding. Thinking to myself "this shouldn't take long with both having short evolution times", WRONG! 20-something odd hours which I had to wait to get the chapter started. I hate myself for doing dumb things like this. I was on a roll and make a mistake costing me nearly a full day.

Dollbabie89
12-12-17, 07:59 PM
Just got the Zinguin like an hour ago! Used Frostfang & Charger! Now hoping I can make a Ginger Red Fox 😦😦😥